[unemployed] Will New Moon Bring New Job

MarsRising

Its only been 2 week but I'm not having much luck. Even a job I have 6.5 years of experience doing rejected me without an interview but they offered my sister a job with zero experience 3 months ago.

Other jobs have rejected me or not gotten back to me.

A friend told me his company was hiring through staffing agency for temp/contract job but for the past week the staffing agency hasn't started hiring for this job yet.

Another friend told his boss at my old place of employment I was around looking and he said he was looking to fire one of his guys and he would put in a word to bring me back.

I'm using a chart I posted on another forum yesterday that nobody has responded too.

rafaella

Your significator Mercury is combust, this is placing Mercury under great stress and affliction. Positive thing is that Mercury is moving away from Sun and will enter its own sign. It will still be under the influence of Sun, but not as much when its in Virgo. Combustion could mean you are 'hidden' as in, people don't see you, do not see the qualities you may have. Mercury here is overwhelmed by the rays of the Sun so much so, that it is invisible...So you need to give this time and let Mercury gain strength.

The other issue is Mercury is in the 12th, house of self undoing, again things that are hidden. So perhaps you yourself have not presented yourself in the best of light.

Moon trines Mercury eventually, but first it aspect Sun. Sun rules the 12th. What kind of job is it that you're seeking?

Mercury enters its own sign in 2,5 degrees so this show a few months before there is any change in this matter.

With fortuna in the 9th, I'd say it would be good for you to do some courses, short courses or some type of learning to enhance your CV.

MarsRising

Moon trines Mercury eventually, but first it aspect Sun. Sun rules the 12th. What kind of job is it that you're seeking?

Mercury enters its own sign in 2,5 degrees so this show a few months before there is any change in this matter.

Right now I'm just looking for a job to maintain. Pay for school from my own pocket, pay my car, rent, etc..

Both jobs I mentioned above I have years of experience doing. Just the other day I got an email rejection claiming I'm not a fit for this new property although o have 6.5 years experience.

I've applied for at least 20 jobs in 2 weeks. Rejected from half and not heard anything from the others.

I have 2 classes in school to.finish by may next year to apply for this program and hope to get in

Last edited: