Help: Relocation to my grandmother's & children?

FarEastUranus

Hi,

My maternal grandmother, now aged 86, has been wanting to find suitable family members to move in with her, as she has trouble keeping up with the big house and had to be absent for most of the winter.

Now, more and more, my boyfriend and I are the only likely candidates, even though she has 4 living children and many grandchildren. It's not a big move in distance. We live in the center of Beijing, in a penthouse. My grandmother is also in the center, just two bus stops South-West of us.
The house is not ancestral, but my grandparents moved there since I was about 6-7 and it is a really charming traditional courtyard house with two independent quarters and yards. There will surely be a live-in maid who cooks and takes after my grandmother, perhaps also a chauffeur.

Our rent runs out March 25. Since my boyfriend is re-designing the house and wanting to renovate during the spring, I was wondering if there are suggestions for this development, as only 2 years ago, I didn't think there was any likelihood of this happening. I'm still really surprised that my boyfriend agreed to this as two years ago, it was a categorical "no". I was not raised by her (she did raise one of my cousins) and am looking forward to get to know her and her history better.

I do not have my grandmother's chart, but here's ours in attachment. We have been together for 4 years. I am mostly interested in finding out about whether this will affect the nature of our relationship, whether you see any children coming up after the move, will there be emotional upheavals. I understand that my grandmother's health is slowly declining but hope she will still bless us with her presence for some years to come. I know this is difficult to do without her horoscope, so just in general how will this move affect us and whether we should time things differently?

Thank you for your kind help. God bless.

Attachments

• NatalChartCC.jpg
    NatalChartCC.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
  • NatalChartBB.jpg
    NatalChartBB.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 14

FarEastUranus

Can I please get some help on this.

I just had a major panic episode because I've never wanted to stay in China in the first place. I came to China to work on a project which I finished successfully, met my boyfriend, and have stayed on. But I left this country at age 14 and left my parents' home at age 18, and suddenly, the idea of living with my grandmother, China, just all feels so restrictive.

Thanks for your help!

FarEastUranus

And when do you see a possibility of our leave China? As both my boyfriend and I are American/French citizens, we will not stay here forever. But he's not one to quickly change his plans, alas!