Been unemployed for a year. Getting worried.

Adrienne

I was offered good money to leave my last job which I took because I was bored and fed up.

In between I did a bit of travel but I have been actively job hunting since October 2005. I'm curious to know when something will materialise because I haven't been getting much response though a number of recruiters have said my resume is first class and sells me well.

My date of Birth is 21st June 1968 @ approx 5pm
Place of Birth, London, England where I currently reside as well.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
career opportunity

Adrienne,

You have in your birth chart Saturn (duty, also career) trine (energy goes very easily with) Jupiter (expansion, also opportunity) conjunct Midheaven (outer world) so career opportunities come to you. However, right now is a VERY difficult time for many people to get hired with a lot of very talented people chasing a small pool of high-paying jobs. The result is, even though you are a "good catch" it takes longer than you would expect to place you. It will happen, but it will take awhile.

Urging patience,

Tim

Adrienne

Thanks Tim,

I was hoping that you could put a specific time on when a new job will materialise. The job market in the UK does not seem that bad. I know of many people who have found very good jobs recently. I started sending out resumes in Feb 1998 because I was bored and not appreciated in my last role. Although I got a few interviews, nothing was offered. Eight years later, I get offered early severance so you can see why I grabbed it and ran. I really didn't think it would take this long to secure another job and with my funds going down this worry is keeping me awake at night.