Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Swanlove Swanlove is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 8
Will we have sex

Hi y'all

I casted the chart and I think its a big yes!
A bit if background. We are friends who flirt, there is sexual tension but nothing has come of it.

I'm the Mars in Aries, conjunct the ascendant. Very powerfully placed, as I'm in my own sign and natural house, however not sure how this bodes since I'm a woman.

My co-ruler Moon is in the 5th house of love affairs and is approaching a trine to Mars.

He is Venus in the 8th house of sex, trine Mars.

The 3 significators form a grand trine and the moon is radical.

Please let me know your thoughts

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Swanlove Swanlove is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 8
Re: Will we have sex

Here's the chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hoop.jpg (45.8 KB, 28 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-03-2021, 08:33 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,424
Re: Will we have sex

You two are Venus and mars, but these two will not complete their aspect.
However, moon in 5th last aspected Venus and will now aspect mars, transferring the light to mars, who is you.
So it would look like yes, you will.
Note the moon is exactly in the degree of the ascendent/descendent, forming another link between you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
scahm (01-03-2021)
  #4  
Unread 01-03-2021, 09:26 PM
scahm scahm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 355
Re: Will we have sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
You two are Venus and mars, but these two will not complete their aspect.
However, moon in 5th last aspected Venus and will now aspect mars, transferring the light to mars, who is you.
So it would look like yes, you will.
Note the moon is exactly in the degree of the ascendent/descendent, forming another link between you.
Hi Elena, why do Venus and Mars not complete their trine? Is it because of Mercury's interference with Mars?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-03-2021, 09:50 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,424
Re: Will we have sex

No, mars changes signs before Venus catches up with him.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
scahm (01-03-2021)
  #6  
Unread 01-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,824
Re: Will we have sex

It shows you're definitely ready for it!
Venus expects to be coaxed some more. That's why you need support (as ElenaJ said) from a third party, Moon, which defines the translation of light.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,824
Re: Will we have sex

ElenaJ check out that Sun on the MC
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,824
Re: Will we have sex

Mars in its dignity and on the ASC? You're hot and you know it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-04-2021, 07:38 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,424
Re: Will we have sex

The sun, ruler of the 5th, will sextile dreamy illusive Neptune in the 12th of hidden bed matters!
Is he unmarried?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-04-2021, 05:13 PM
Swanlove Swanlove is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
ElenaJ check out that Sun on the MC
Thank you Bunraku, what's the meaning of the Sun on MC?

Last edited by Swanlove; 01-04-2021 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Swanlove Swanlove is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
It shows you're definitely ready for it!
Venus expects to be coaxed some more. That's why you need support (as ElenaJ said) from a third party, Moon, which defines the translation of light.
Any idea of what the 3rd party could be? 😊
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Swanlove Swanlove is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The sun, ruler of the 5th, will sextile dreamy illusive Neptune in the 12th of hidden bed matters!
Is he unmarried?
Thanks Elenaj, in response to your question...erm, he's not single....🤫😔

Last edited by Swanlove; 01-04-2021 at 05:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Swanlove For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (01-06-2021)
  #13  
Unread 01-04-2021, 11:15 PM
fabriciosantana fabriciosantana is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 4
Re: Will we have sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanlove View Post
He is Venus in the 8th house of sex, trine Mars.
Just a reminder: the 8th house has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with sex
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-05-2021, 12:32 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,424
Re: Will we have sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabriciosantana View Post
Just a reminder: the 8th house has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with sex
That's interesting. When did that happen?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-06-2021, 08:16 PM
Swanlove Swanlove is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanlove View Post
Hi y'all

I casted the chart and I think its a big yes!
A bit if background. We are friends who flirt, there is sexual tension but nothing has come of it.

I'm the Mars in Aries, conjunct the ascendant. Very powerfully placed, as I'm in my own sign and natural house, however not sure how this bodes since I'm a woman.

My co-ruler Moon is in the 5th house of love affairs and is approaching a trine to Mars.

He is Venus in the 8th house of sex, trine Mars.

The 3 significators form a grand trine and the moon is radical.

Please let me know your thoughts
Hello everyone

Can you tell if this will be a one off, or something more sustained?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 01-06-2021, 08:44 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,424
Re: Will we have sex

Not sure how to answer the length of time from the chart.
Note that the ascendent is in a late degree, as is mars, so near the end of a cycle, which could indicate not long.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.