I have Nessus conjunct Moon in 1st house. What does that mean?

ElenaJ

Nessus with Moon in 1st house means strong oppressed anxieties. Nessus also means ugliness and changingness in the communication.

Rather, you have a certain sexual appearance, you attract sexual attention. In a relationship, you have to be careful to not become an abuser, perhaps using your appearance as bait to attract and harm. This may be an urge, you may not actually do it, but it will remain on an unconscious level.
Where do you have Dejanira? The abuser and the victim often work together.

Violette

Thank you! I dont think theres anything special about my appearance. When I was a child I did things to other kids that I deeply regret, I dont know why I behaved that way. Im certainly not an abuser as an adult. Dejanira is in the 10th house, Cancer.

ashriia

Thank you! I dont think theres anything special about my appearance. When I was a child I did things to other kids that I deeply regret, I dont know why I behaved that way. Im certainly not an abuser as an adult. Dejanira is in the 10th house, Cancer.

I think nessus with moon can show some cruelty. But it really depends on the moons aspects also, the energy can be softened up so it so speak. Additionally the house your moon rules is also relevant, and if there are malefics in the house it all works together.

In general; when nessus is in the first - I see abuse/cruelty. Either given or received. I have nessus in the first also btw. But don't have a cruel bone in my body due to my moons aspects and a strong neptune making me deeply empathic.

It really is most prominent in your early years when your progressed ascendant conjuncts it. So if its close to your ascendant natally then probably would have been within the first 10 years of life, when it was most noticeable.

Violette

I have some cruelty, but dont we all? I dont think Im worse than anyone Im dealing with every day. Im even careful not to hurt people and keeping a lot to myself. Its more like some thoughts in my head or fantasizing (rarely). Although it might be more visible or I give off a vibe without knowing. There were people in my life who hated me instantly without knowing anything about me and bullied me. Weirdly enough they were usually not other kids but teachers who for some reason picked on me. Still I keep wondering what I do wrong when I sense negativity towards me from people I've never really talked to.
Also I googled a bit about Nessus in birth chart and someone said its a big red flag and people with such placement should be avoided. Like if you were born at a wrong place and time you are doomed and dont even deserve love.

ElenaJ

"Also I googled a bit about Nessus in birth chart and someone said its a big red flag and people with such placement should be avoided. Like if you were born at a wrong place and time you are doomed and don't even deserve love."
First off, forget this nonsense.
Then In what you write you do mention your are careful not to hurt people (so there is a theme here?) It's like thoughts or fantasizing... Everyone is free to think whatever, the barrier is between thoughts and action.
At some point, everyone will receive negativity from others. Why? Depends. But it's not because we all have Nessus on the ascendent.
In your case, it might be that you used up your negativity in your childhood, when you say you did cruel things to others.
For the future, concentrate on the positive. And be aware of who you partner with, in whatever type of relationship whether love or friendship or work, that you don't enter into victim/aggressor mechanisms. Try to defuse it when you notice this happening, and put space between you.

JUPITERASC

I have some cruelty, but dont we all? I dont think Im worse than anyone Im dealing with every day. Im even careful not to hurt people and keeping a lot to myself. Its more like some thoughts in my head or fantasizing (rarely). Although it might be more visible or I give off a vibe without knowing. There were people in my life who hated me instantly without knowing anything about me and bullied me. Weirdly enough they were usually not other kids but teachers who for some reason picked on me. Still I keep wondering what I do wrong when I sense negativity towards me from people I've never really talked to.
Also I googled a bit about Nessus in birth chart and someone said its a big red flag and people with such placement should be avoided. Like if you were born at a wrong place and time you are doomed and dont even deserve love.
whether a TRADITIONAL astrologer
or a MODERNIST astrologer
our forum hosts BOTH perspectives
albeit ON SEPARATE BOARDS
and so
our MODERN BOARD completely excludes traditional astrological comment
and
our TRADITIONAL BOARD completely excludes Modernist astrological comment

We have a modernist board AS WELL AS a traditional board
and then
the rest of our forum is composed of GENERAL ASTROLOGY THREADS
so
whether a member is using Vedic astrology
Chinese astrology, Western Sidereal Astrology, Modernist Astrology Traditional Astrology
ALL perspectives are welcomed on our General Astrology board threads
and any member
may comment on our GENERAL ASTROLOGY BOARD using ANY astrological methodology

THEREFORE

since this thread is on our GENERAL ASTROLOGY BOARD :smile:
and so is not limited to any particular astrological perspective
I shall mention to
keep in mind that
there are at least one thousand five hundred asteroids
with dozens more being discovered daily
https://www.universetoday.com/97571/how-many-asteroids-are-out-there/

unfortunately ZARATHU closed his account
he works with a mere 700 asteroids

for example:
I use the following asteroids for love and relationship:
Erato, Amor, Bienor, Bosque Alegre, Compassion, Amanda,
Frigga, Klyria, Medea, Rousseau, Summa, Valentine, Anteros, Hathor, Jason, Moraes, Peirithoos,
Pocahintas, Sidi, Ubasti, Sappho, Amicitia, Patroclus, Cupido, Medusa,
Hephaistos, Demeter, Hera, Thereus, Valentine, Nessus,
Ariadne,
Chariklo, Close, Rhoda, Damocles

Does anyone use others not here, and what do they mean?

Zarathu

its a small number. I regularly use 700 of them

even when working with ONLY seven hundred asteroids
THEN
there are two asteroids conjunct EVERY DEGREE of every natal chart

ashriia

There were people in my life who hated me instantly without knowing anything about me and bullied me. Weirdly enough they were usually not other kids but teachers who for some reason picked on me.

Still I keep wondering what I do wrong when I sense negativity towards me from people I've never really talked to.

Issues with teachers IMO, is less about nessus and more about saturn issues.

There are big red flags with most aspects of cheaters/liars/abusers etc. But the whole chart needs to be examined. Because energies work together when looking at the birth chart. Your thoughts and words carry vibrations, so try to keep your energies positive and you will attract similar energies (people) to yourself.

Lastly, no one is ever born in the wrong place at the wrong time. You entered this life exactly where you were meant to for your development/life path. In that sense, you were born perfect.:smile:

ElenaJ

"Lastly, no one is ever born in the wrong place at the wrong time. You entered this life exactly where you were meant to for your development/life path. In that sense, you were born perfect"
Exactly!