Mars opposite my ascendant

clip11

What might this indicate for me as supposed to Mars being in my ascendant?

astro_w2gw_franklin.5986.52554 (1).png

curiousabout77

It might indicate that your relationships and friendships and family are a great source of information about which things you should persue in your life or other peoples actions and words may steer you in a certain direction. It could also indicate competitive dealings with other people rather than co-operative.

ElenaJ

Considering the mars square to Uranus/moon in the 4th, you would tend to be argumentative with your partners, and then cut ties abruptly.
Also, your choice of partners won't always be well received by your family.

clip11

Considering the mars square to Uranus/moon in the 4th, you would tend to be argumentative with your partners, and then cut ties abruptly.
Also, your choice of partners won't always be well received by your family.
could it give difficulties relating to women and if so how can i resolve it

ElenaJ

Women are people too, so yes. This includes your mother.
Moon/uranus and mars are all in Jupiter's signs, and Jupiter is near the 7th cusp. So, using good humour, generosity, benevolence, religious or spiritual thoughts when dealing with others, you can soften the negative energies. Try to have a good input, and the output will take care of itself.
Your ascendent ruler mercury is with Neptune, another indication of pisces energy. You can handle it with intuition and sensitivity.