Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-01-2015, 01:29 PM

Re: Why do I want to be obese?

One of our members uses more than 700 asteroids

but Eros is not on their list of love and relationship asteroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post

I use the following asteroids for love and relationship:

Erato, Amor, Bienor, Bosque Alegre, Compassion, Amanda, Frigga, Klyria, Medea, Rousseau, Summa, Valentine, Anteros, Hathor, Jason, Moraes, Peirithoos, Pocahintas, Sidi, Ubasti, Sappho, Amicitia, Patroclus, Cupido, Medusa, Hephaistos, Demeter, Hera, Thereus, Valentine, Nessus,
Ariadne, Chariklo, Close, Rhoda, Damocles

Does anyone use others not here, and what do they mean?

Zarathu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-01-2015, 02:12 PM

O-o
I thought Eros was one of the more frequently used asteroids, so there'd be more info on it.

On the one hand, even though I don't know its degree, do you think it's square my Jupiter? Capricorn is Jupiters fall, which means weight gain. Eros is in first house, Aries (I know its in the early part of Aries, possibly 4 degrees) and that has to do with sex and body. I sexually desire (eros) to make my body (first house) enormous (Jupiter in fall).
Unread 10-01-2015, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by practicalmischief View Post
O-o
I thought Eros was one of the more frequently used asteroids, so there'd be more info on it.

On the one hand, even though I don't know its degree, do you think it's square my Jupiter?
Capricorn is Jupiters fall, which means weight gain.
Eros is in first house, Aries (I know its in the early part of Aries, possibly 4 degrees) and that has to do with sex and body.
I sexually desire (eros) to make my body (first house) enormous (Jupiter in fall).
alternatively
'If it defines you in a major way
it's probably first house
or tenth house...'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post

We don't have a lot of astrology of fetishism (at least not a lot that isn't all judgy about it),
and I'm not terribly sure there even is an astrology of sexual domination/submission.
I don't have a big enough pool of charts to come to any firm conclusions on that one.

If it defines you in a major way, it's probably first house or tenth house.
If it's a secret fetish thing,
I'd look at the 12th house (which is secrets), the 5th house/house ruler for sexual pleasures,
the moon (weight)
and Venus (general significator of pleasure and sex).
Moon and Venus are also the significators for women.

The thing that worries me about your chart
is that the aspect that seems to be the biggest indicator is a harmful aspect. Just keep aware of that

In practical terms all I can suggest is finding a local munch (or whatever kinky folks do where you live)
where there isn't a lot of pressure, and hopefully you can feel comfortable enough to talk to a few folks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-01-2015, 03:03 PM

The thing is that it doesn't. I mean, yeah, it would affect who I am once I get that big, because there is such a social stigma attached to it. My mars is also aspected to Jupiter, which is sex drive to Jupiter in fall. My personality and way of thought is as it is. It turns me on a LOT. People who are into other things don't wear their kink (unless they're into tats, piercings, certain clothes) but this would. This is such a detriment to health, and it shows. My Venus is also square my Ceres (I had the wrong time of birth, so my Venus was square my MC with Ceres at the exact same degree) so maybe that's where I want a woman to make me that big.
My fifth house is Cancer with Lilith in it. Maybe that's it as well.
Unread 10-01-2015, 03:08 PM

The other thing I see you guys are saying is that I'm frustrated that I can't gain weight. I didn't say I couldn't gain weight, just that its hard to gain weight. I've gained almost ten-twenty pounds in the past two years. I currently am 6' 2" and weigh 220-230 pounds
Unread 10-01-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:

The thing is that it doesn't. I mean, yeah, it would affect who I am once I get that big, because there is such a social stigma attached to it.
My mars is also aspected to Jupiter, which is sex drive to Jupiter in fall.
My personality and way of thought is as it is. It turns me on a LOT.
People who are into other things don't wear their kink (unless they're into tats, piercings, certain clothes) but this would.
This is such a detriment to health, and it shows.
My Venus is also square my Ceres (I had the wrong time of birth,
so my Venus was square my MC with Ceres at the exact same degree)
so maybe that's where I want a woman to make me that big.
My fifth house is Cancer with Lilith in it.
Maybe that's it as well.
Mars has many significations http://www.skyscript.co.uk/marsatt.html

Quote:

The other thing I see you guys are saying is that I'm frustrated that I can't gain weight.
I didn't say I couldn't gain weight, just that its hard to gain weight.
I've gained almost ten-twenty pounds in the past two years.
I currently am 6' 2" and weigh 220-230 pounds
Saturn can also 'denote a real dissatisfaction with your body' even if healthy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post

That being said, it's kind of hard to ignore that big honkin Saturn-Moon opposition across your ascendant-descendant line.

Saturn in 1 can denote actual physical deformities,
and it can also denote a real dissatisfaction with your body, even if you're relatively healthy and your body works well.
It's just nasty that way.

Add in a Virgo moon, which can be more than a little critical
- and it's aimed right at you here -
it could signify a deep sense of discomfort being in your skin and a need to change it.

Pisces and Virgo are both mutable signs, emphasising the 'change' aspect.

Saturn is miserably harsh in 1 when it's not dignified (often even when it is),
and moon in Virgo can be, too, so it might not bring happiness, especially given that Jupiter,
Saturn's dispositor, is fallen - fallen Jupiter can be excess weight, among other things,
but a fallen planet can act against its (and your) best interests when it can manage to act at all.

The Virgo moon could also be a critical partner. Ugh. Especially as it's sitting on 7 (partnerships) and rules 5 (sex and pleasure).

Moon-Saturn aspects pretty much suck because Saturn is all hard and limited,
and the moon is all emotional and it's just a recipe for insecurity.
Unread 10-01-2015, 03:39 PM

I get it completely, all of what your saying. Its not just a need to change my body. Its a *sexual* desire though. That's the thing. Its not *just* a desire to change my body, the way fat looks and feels, it just turns me on. I'm attracted to fatter women, too. I just don't see any significators of sexual attraction to being fat EXCEPT MAYBE for eros to Jupiter in fall.
Unread 10-01-2015, 04:14 PM

Quote:

I get it completely, all of what your saying.
Its not just a need to change my body. Its a *sexual* desire though.
That's the thing.
Its not *just* a desire to change my body, the way fat looks and feels, it just turns me on.
I'm attracted to fatter women, too.
I just don't see any significators of sexual attraction to being fat EXCEPT MAYBE for eros to Jupiter in fall.
Few would dispute that *sexual* desire regarding specifically *fatness* is linked to bodily concerns

Every astrologer has their personal opinion on every aspect of astrology
Unread 10-01-2015, 04:25 PM

Makes sense
Unread 10-01-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
The thing is that it doesn't. I mean, yeah, it would affect who I am once I get that big, because there is such a social stigma attached to it. My mars is also aspected to Jupiter, which is sex drive to Jupiter in fall. My personality and way of thought is as it is. It turns me on a LOT. People who are into other things don't wear their kink (unless they're into tats, piercings, certain clothes) but this would. This is such a detriment to health, and it shows. My Venus is also square my Ceres (I had the wrong time of birth, so my Venus was square my MC with Ceres at the exact same degree) so maybe that's where I want a woman to make me that big.
My fifth house is Cancer with Lilith in it. Maybe that's it as well.
The part I bolded is important. Do you know your correct time of birth?
Unread 10-01-2015, 05:07 PM

I do, I thought I had Aquarius rising, but I don't. I have Pisces. I had finally gotten the correct time of birth when I finally saw my birth certificate
Unread 10-01-2015, 05:09 PM

Yeah, because of the wrong timing, I found an aspect to ceres
Unread 10-01-2015, 05:11 PM

If I did a contra anti-scion Venus, it would end up in Taurus. That appears to make it in aspect to Ceres again, but opposed. It would also be trine to Jupiter.
Unread 10-05-2015, 12:04 PM

Obesity is the new black. Let's all follow this trend.
The Following User Says Thank You to capleo2scorpio For This Useful Post:
ashriia (10-11-2015)
Unread 10-09-2015, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capleo2scorpio View Post
Nothx I don't want to die of horrible diseases
Unread 10-10-2015, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capleo2scorpio View Post
Only in America (no offense to all my burgertastic friends out there).
Unread 10-11-2015, 10:55 PM

Just going to be very simple with the astrology here. As I don't think there is a need of some long drawn out astrological labyrinth to weave through needed.

Looking at your chart.

Venus is in the 12th, square Pluto in Sag(Jupiter). Hidden sexual fetishes/obsessions, no doubt. Jupiter in general is associated with large bodies, or tall people.

Virgo Moon(the nurturer of others, making sure people are looked after, people eat, go to their doctors, etc.. ) This nurturing moon is opposite restrictive Saturn. Likely problems/distance from the mother. The need to feel taken care of has probably just wandered off into venus/pluto land.
Pluto is also square the ascendent. And neptune is throwing a huge fantasy blanket over your Sun. Neptune loves fantasies.
I think the chart ruler neptune being conjunct sun. with the pluto influence, and other chart factors mentioned have resulted in this fat fetish.

This is not to be insulting to anyone, just a note. But it's quite common for very obese people to have trouble with their hygiene. Since yeasty smells can develop in the folds of skin. All the virgo moons I've dated have always been very ocd about hygiene, so this might be a problem for you, who knows?
Plenty of people can be fat and happy and healthy, I love fat people.
But if we are talking 500 pounds, mobility would be a problem which would lead to serious health problems. And likely also problems having sex, in general, I would think. Which seems like it would then be counter productive.
Unread 10-12-2015, 03:49 AM

Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate it. I don't know, I'm 6' 2", so it would create a different way of settling on my body. And I'm talking five hundred from pictures I've seen and people I've interacted with. I guess I'll know what I want to be when I get there.

The whole problems with my mother, it might be because she is the one who goes to work and my dad stays at home.

Seriously, thanks for the input. ^^
Unread 10-15-2015, 12:14 PM

In these regards, what do you think are astrological aspects depicting someone who would allow me to fulfill this desire (feed me, make sure I don't lose weight, etc.) and loves the body of an obese man?
Unread 10-15-2015, 01:49 PM

Quote:
The whole problems with my mother, it might be because she is the one who goes to work and my dad stays at home.
Perhaps this is the key? You're trying to replicate your parent's relationship because that's what everybody does.

If you fatten up as you'd like, it gives you an excuse to be with a woman who does all the work. If you reach 500lbs you'd be unable to move, she'd have to look after you.

At the most basic level, a relationship between a feeder and feedists is one of codependency. It avoids you having to challenge yourself in areas where you don't feel capable.

You're likely to project your moon in virgo in your 7th because that's what people do with 7H planets when they're younger. Moon in virgo likes to fix and worry about other people. To some extent, you're using it in your job as a nurse but at another level you're looking for it in a partner. Therefore by fattening up you become someone whom they have to fix.

Also you mentioned that you've felt this way since you were three. So I'd look at how your mother nurtured you (as well as your father) when you were younger. Being a working mother* perhaps she didn't have the time, or maybe the maternal ability, to verbally express love but found ways to do so through acts of love e.g. cooking, making cakes or buying sweets. With moon in virgo it suggests you will have perceived your mother as practical in how she gave love. So perhaps there is a connection between you seeing love and relationships as being related to food. (Many people with weight issues are playing out emotional starvation - and virgo moon is great at avoiding its true feelings).

I'd add that a sun conjunct neptune (as per your chart) can also make you the sort of person who doesn't feel capable of handling the world and who needs to be rescued, so again this plays into the codependency aspect.

Your chart is toughened by having all its planets (except saturn) above the horizon so it's focused on other people rather than getting to know yourself or your own capabilities. But you're probably not going to start to find those out until saturn crosses the ascendant and starts to transit houses 1-6 which will be in your 30s.

* Would be interesting to see your mother's chart and/or the synastry between you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Inside Out Orange For This Useful Post:
ashriia (10-17-2015)
Unread 10-17-2015, 01:56 AM

Two things I noticed that should be corrected.

One, I'm not a nurse, but had tried to become one. I'm a psr now at my local hospital.

Two, I never said the woman would do all the work. I like having a job and earning money, working gives me a sense of responsibility. So, no, I'm, pardon, sexually submissive but not socially, economically, or job related lazy.

I wonder if it's the fantasy aspect of Neptune,ruler of Pisces, conjunct my sun. My sun is in aspect to my four way hard aspect moon. Moon is the sub ruler of my Pisces rising decan. My sun sign decan is subruled by Venus, which is in aspect to Ceres and Pluto, food and sex.

Is that another possibility?
Unread 10-17-2015, 09:12 AM

Thanks for your corrections .... what aspects of what I wrote can you identify with?
Unread 10-17-2015, 03:35 PM

I don't have issues with my mother, she's just not at home very often because of work, but now we work at the same hospital, same schedule right now. I feel like I have a better relationship with my mom than my dad, but I feel distant from both (not from rejection, just I don't think I can say much about myself around them). The codependency of Neptune conjunct sun meaning "rescuing" I guess could be another aspect. I don't know much about his things work, like filing taxes and creating accounts with banks and whatnot. I don't think the food would come from my mom, more so my dad then? He stays at home because its cheaper than hiring a babysitter and my mom has 23+ years of experience in her field. He cooks more. I know that aspects can be different per person, and manifest as different things (such as Pluto square ascendant manifests as either a magnetic charm or a deceitful personality, though not always both). So,maybe my chart was read differently than another person's?
Unread 10-17-2015, 05:53 PM

I just saw that Pluto aspecting the ascendant means body transformation, or a desire to. Pluto is also in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is also the subruler of Pisces. Maybe that's it as well?
Unread 10-17-2015, 09:27 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate it. I don't know, I'm 6' 2", so it would create a different way of settling on my body.
And I'm talking five hundred from pictures I've seen and people I've interacted with.
I guess I'll know what I want to be when I get there.

The whole problems with my mother,
it might be because she is the one who goes to work and my dad stays at home.

Seriously, thanks for the input. ^^
if you are 6' 2" and fully employed
then your goal of obesity would clearly take time to 'achieve'

Quote:

Two things I noticed that should be corrected.

One, I'm not a nurse, but had tried to become one.
I'm a psr now at my local hospital.

Two, I never said the woman would do all the work.
I like having a job and earning money, working gives me a sense of responsibility.
So, no, I'm, pardon, sexually submissive but not socially, economically, or job related lazy.

I wonder if it's the fantasy aspect of Neptune,ruler of Pisces, conjunct my sun. My sun is in aspect to my four way hard aspect moon. Moon is the sub ruler of my Pisces rising decan. My sun sign decan is subruled by Venus, which is in aspect to Ceres and Pluto, food and sex.

Is that another possibility?
if you like having a job and if earning money and working gives you a sense of responsibility
consider the fact that
A 6' 2" obese psr might find it very difficult to keep their job

Tags
obese