Next art project, re-location

FarEastUranus

I'm an artist in the contemporary art field. I'm wondering if I can have some clarifications on where to focus my energy in my next project and what are the challenges of my coming project?

My background is in both music and media art. I also have interest in starting my own cultural production company. I have the name and the logo designed. Also going to the South of China to film a short feature, LA for a pending solo show of an old body of work.

I'm thinking of pursuing a studio art program in Germany, either in Karlsruhe or Cologne, maybe Berlin, for a PhD or Artist Diploma, and am debating whether to do it in media art, experimental film or intermedia/sound design/electronic music. My German is almost non-existent, so I would have to learn it soon. If I go to France, I wouldn't have any language problems, but I'm over age limit for the programs that I'm interested in. Plus I already did a Master's from France from one of the top schools, so it would be interesting to explore another country. If I sound confused and all over the map, it's because I'm at a turning point and trying to zero in unto the best choice.

Here's my progressed chart for today, and would be interested in how my work/life flashes out in the next 6-12 months.

Thanks!

Attachments

• NatalChartProg 2012-10-16 at 1.16.59 PM.jpg
    NatalChartProg 2012-10-16 at 1.16.59 PM.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 12