Career and marriage guidance

seek1990

Hello Astrologers,
I wanted to seek career and marriage guidance for my son.
DOB-June 6th,1994
Bangalore
6.38am
Bharani star
Mesha Rashi
Asc Gemini

He wants to have his own company in 6 months time and is working towards raising investments from Investors. Hopefully, that will take off and grow.

He has liked one of his classmates(been friends for 8+ years) and will that convert into marriage? If so, what might be the timeline for his marriage. And how will be his spouse(characteristics, attitude and relationship with all)
Thanks for your time and advice

Thanks
Seek90

creativei

Health is good lifespan is good relationship with father though at times has difference of opinions but it will be fine . good at fine arts and all extra curricuar activities. both elder and younger siblings life is not good he lacks courage and self efforts needs someone to push constantly . professional life is not that much good 10th lord is retro aspected by 6th lord mars and ketu he will disputes and losses in business his partners will do against his orders . esp in financially matters its better if we work under some . sorry to demotivate but i must say truth , if i false hope then you will blame me tomorrow so its better he work in private firm . life gets settled late financial aspects gets stable only after 35 he will have debts more than gains so ask him dont take risk . or else you prepare alternate source of income before playing in luck . else you lose everything .

reg marriage sadly jupiter is 10th lord as well as 7th lord , for dual sign 7th is badhak so limited happiness in married life again 7th lord is retro with rahu and aspected by mars ketu wife will have quarrelsome nature and sensitive . not that much cooperative to him or urs but she is well to do working women independent will have her own mind and views in all matters its better if you keep them separately after marriage else your peace is question mark. children's are born at right time they too comes up well don't worry about that . spouse may come from media related or communication related field . indeed love succeed . spouse is good at fine arts . since moon is with mars ketu aspected by sat his mind will be restless quarrelsome often sad will have saintly renouncing mindset . all credits goes to his wife !! .. sun in 12th gives forgein settlements sat in 9th household sannyasi later years he involve deep in religious things he gets attached to his spouse . marriage happens before 2024 ...

seek1990

@ Creativei- Thank you for your time and analysis.

Yeah, he is religious and superstitious, very creative and lots of ideas.

both elder and younger siblings life is not good
What do you mean by this?

So, he will marry the girl he likes? There are no breakups etc. The girl has a medical field profession but is into dance, drama etc
If they have compatibility thats all we care. They wont be staying with us.

He also has a twin brother. His birthtime is 6.30am(8 mins older) and Asc is Taurus.
When will his marriage happen and what kind of a girl will he get? Love or arranged?

Thanks and appreciate much

creativei

I say only what chart says im not for individual likes and dislikes . we may have high end desire but we get only what we destined .

already enough said about married life . love succeeds 5th lord placed well . but when it comes to marriage there will be little bit quarrel and conflicts within the family he acts his own way in marriage .

jupiter denotes elder mars younger both are afflicted and 11th lord in his own house and aspected by sat rahu and 3rd lord in 12th sat aspecting 3rd so no possibility of younger ones but elder exists with problems in his life . he have fair terms with him .

reg bro chart :-

Almost typical married life like your son except few differences this son will keep you lifelong with you even his wife is good will treat you like his dad will do all service to you & wife . comes from long distance bit sickly impulsive spiritual may be in legal or medical field . After marriage he settle in another place you too will going there . health finance children's aspects are good bit slave to his wife do anything only after her approval he wil have huge expenditure reg her health . she will be good to in laws but not to him even though he does everything for her she sees all those as only duty and not on love note . outgoing extrovert spouse religious independent bit arrogant brown in color may be comes from east direction . marriage happens in 2024 ....

creativei

@ Creativei- Thank you so much for your analysis. Appreciate as always.

You are most welcome . please do ask senior astrologers here for second opinion may be they catch some points which i may have missed , its not bad to re clarify again . im still neophyte . telling prediction anchoring my faith on god .

All the best for both of your sons i hope you come up with grandchildren horoscope in 2025 too excited to see that .. :smile:

God bless your family .