Suggest remedy

creativei

Why you are asking remedy , there is no major problem for you in business , except usual teething troubles , you have good combinations . 2nd lord with 11th lord is very good , that too in 7th house its even good . jupiter mars combination is very good for wealth and well being of mother . you are born business and you do that till your end of life .

current saturn dasa is some what giving trouble to you . be careful in partnerships , esp females . make agreement clear . saturn venus is good for partnership business , even your spouse too helps in bussiness , only after marriage your professional gone high . venus in 7th very good for professional success . any business partnership will bring success .

since saturn is malefic saturn will do bad only , he is lord of 2nd and 3rd poisted in 7th brings problems in relationship wise as well as business wise , so take care of that . you may get cheated by your partners . rahu is aspecting 7th lord . take care of parents health . dont encourage fake mobile calls from banks , else your money gets lost . siblings may help as well give troubles .

since saturn dasa is operating and 7th lord is mercury you have to do remedy for both saturn and mercury . for saturn go to thirunallar sani temple once and do best level of prayers charity works , saturn gets happy those who help poor and handicaps . also he gets very pleased those chant mantras . so chant siva mantra daily 108 times or 1008 times , saturn does good only .

next mercury control your 7th house of business and 10th house of profession , though he is in friendly sign of taurus , still its 6th house , so you may experience some setbacks in job and debts etc , spouse too often quarrels with you . for this you have to please buddha . by mantra and prayers , there is famous budha temple called thiruvenkaadu in tamilnadu esp dedicated to lord budha , go there and perform various poojas and sit there and chant budha mantra 1008 times , you will see changes . also helps poor kids in education , who has problems in speech . lastly once visit thirumala tirupathi and offer prayers there , donate some money for kalyana seva , you see your family and business will flourishing .

but reality truth is saturn wont allow you do all these , since he is karma karaga , he has to do his duty . if you do above said remedy inspite of obstacles then it means your fate gonna change. else you have to undergo saturn period as by providence .. y im saying because in my childhood when i was undergoing saturn dasa , our family went thirunalar sani temple , tat every one of my family member got darshan of sani except me ! , i didnt go and stayed in lodge itself . that much saturn is powerful , so try your best . good luck .

lastly be careful with females . you get sufferings from both , mentally and financially ...