Help w/ Quintile and Quindecile Aspects

PlutonianPrincess

Hi :biggrin:

I have not been able to fully grasp Quintile and Quindecile Natal Aspects.

I've included my chart for reference. I have an exact Quintile with Mars/Pluto and since Pluto is the strongest energy in my chart and is the higher octave of Mars, isn't this Quintile especially significant in some way? And its also significant because Mars Conjuncts my DC-- I just don't kniw how to interpret these energies and I would really appreciate any important meanings regarding this and how it works in my chart, please. I also have a BQ between my moon and Saturn that I need help on as well.

Also, my Sun is Quindecile my Moon. And my sun is Conjunct Pluto and is the first Planet in my 8th house Stellium. I'm sure this Quindecile aspect is significant, but I really don't know how significant. Any thoughts or interpretations regarding this as well?

Thanks and I really look forward to hearing thoughts about this :)

Xoxo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 39

Krewster

Can't comment on the Quindecile (165 right?) because I've been ignoring it so far for a few reasons. But you can't, given its importance in your chart (was it Noel Tyl that reviewed it heavily, though but not with results that encouraged me to close my eyes and swallow)?

Back to the major minors:

-your Mars 72 Pluto is 10 min loose (and probably confers not just superior libido but also a superior ability to get people to do what you want them to do -the latter is from Donna Cunningham's user-participating blog on this subject); surely there's more to this;

-your Mars is much more influenced by participation in your SeptaZoid (Mars-Uran base parallel to Ven-Jup top with semi-septiles sewing up the ends and crossbraces between the diagonally opposite points); the orbs on these six aspects range from 1 min to 1.31 and it seems to be your chart's primary config (you can simplify analysis by first noting the nature of these four planets and then considering compulsive, strong on/off again behavior among them, or similar; would be great if you can share on this);

-your exact-orbed aspect is Sun 36 Uran, meaning your luminaries participate in a fusion Yod (if you accept the quindecile), since Uran is 160 from the Moon (54 min tight); Uran in good aspect to both luminaries makes you an exciting person indeed;

Sun conjunct Pluto is 50-ish x looser/weaker than many of the a.m. aspects (so perhaps ease off on assuming such a strong role in your chart).

PlutonianPrincess

Can't comment on the Quindecile (165 right?) because I've been ignoring it so far for a few reasons. But you can't, given its importance in your chart (was it Noel Tyl that reviewed it heavily, though but not with results that encouraged me to close my eyes and swallow)?

Back to the major minors:

-your Mars 72 Pluto is 10 min loose (and probably confers not just superior libido but also a superior ability to get people to do what you want them to do -the latter is from Donna Cunningham's user-participating blog on this subject); surely there's more to this;

-your Mars is much more influenced by participation in your SeptaZoid (Mars-Uran base parallel to Ven-Jup top with semi-septiles sewing up the ends and crossbraces between the diagonally opposite points); the orbs on these six aspects range from 1 min to 1.31 and it seems to be your chart's primary config (you can simplify analysis by first noting the nature of these four planets and then considering compulsive, strong on/off again behavior among them, or similar; would be great if you can share on this);

-your exact-orbed aspect is Sun 36 Uran, meaning your luminaries participate in a fusion Yod (if you accept the quindecile), since Uran is 160 from the Moon (54 min tight); Uran in good aspect to both luminaries makes you an exciting person indeed;

Sun conjunct Pluto is 50-ish x looser/weaker than many of the a.m. aspects (so perhaps ease off on assuming such a strong role in your chart).

Thanks so much Krewster! That was a lot of great and useful information to take in. :) I guess I overemphasize the Pluto because of all the aspects to it and it's Conjunct my sun and Venus in the 8th and how Mars is so prominent on my DC.

I can get others to do what I want them to do, but as I've gotten older, I'm not as proud of this ability as I've been in the past. I want people to do things because they want to, not because I can get them to do it.

I honestly need to research SeptaZoids and understand that function of the chart. I would definitely agree that many Uranian qualities are befitting of anf for me.

And yes, it was a Noel Tyl article that someone brought to my attention and because of the Sun moon aspect, felt that it might pertain to me. I also have never heard of a fusion yod... Many things, you've taught me -- thank you :)

Krewster

You'll have trouble researching SeptaZoids but, instead, can read about septile series aspects one-by-one, among every pairing of Ven, Mars, Jup and Uran (e.g., some are discussed on the "unaspected planets" thread over at Astro.com). Even just considering in what manner your Ven and Mars feel influenced by Jup and Uran will help distill the septile nature.

Regardless how long that project takes, just being aware of the config gives an edge in synastry and transits (bec anything lying on one of the void points vis a vis your SeptaZoid will light up the whole Zoid with four septile series aspects - just as when T Pluto is in the first 20 min of 11 Cap).

MJ82

Quindecile is an aspect of obsession/compulsion, or so I've read. Quintile is an aspect of unusual or rare talent. I read them as both striving toward power or accomplishment in some way.

Quindecile:

Planets quindecile Sun or Moon are an integral part of the personality. It is difficult for the individual to see the extent to which the drive of the aspecting planet is influencing their life.
1.) Quindeciles to the Sun - Aspecting planet characteristics are incorporated into how the individual seeks recognition. (i.e. Winston Churchill - Pluto quindecile Sun, Quincy Jones - Neptune quindecile Sun)
2.) Quindeciles to the moon - Intensify the security needs. (i.e. Liberace - Venus quindecile Moon, Janis Joplin - Mars quindecile Moon)
3.) Quindeciles between the Sun and Moon - Enmesh the personality into a singular focus. (i.e. David Bowie, Joseph Mengele)

Source: http://tribes.tribe.net/asteroid_astrology/thread/1234fb49-c45e-499d-9321-6268999c5579

Quintile:

Quintiles may be quite upsetting if we're not aware of them! They often show personality traits that we can't seem to help or even understand. While this may sound daunting, I believe that Quintiles give us incredible strengths and powers that push us to succeed in whatever it is we are here on this earth to accomplish.

Source: http://www.mooncatsastrology.com/astro2/quintiles.htm

Both seem to be quite compelling in their own right!

PlutonianPrincess

Thank you so much MJ! It could very well possibly be that my Sun/Moon Quindecile is at the core of me. Thanks too for all the links you provided. I really appreciate it. <3

PlutonianPrincess

I have the strongest drive for accomplishment. I am so hard on myslef if I've not accomplished anything meaningful in a day and will accomplish in my lifetime. It's different from fame and recognition. I don't care about that. I care about truly causing and accomplishing something worthwhile. It's so hard to explain, but I feel like I have to, everyday and half th time I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. It drives me mad, really. And it never goes away.