Can someone read my chart?

teezeo

Hi everyone! I'm new here =].

Been looking into astrology stuff more recently and I find it very interesting and fun to look into :D.

Is it possible for someone here to read my chart and tell me what it holds?

I'm Female, Born on June 30th 1987, in Malaysia at 5:40am.

I'm most curious to know about my future relationship. Can you tell when I will meet my future spouse? How will I meet him? What will he look like? What will he be like? What birth date or sign might he have? When might we marry? how will our marriage be?

Sorry if I'm asking too much haha.
Any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated thank you =].

~teezeo

Alamits

The best anyone can tell you is when is a good possibility...where I am at in vedic astrology that's what I gather is the best you can do..We can tell you how you may act in a relationship..remember that astrology is not fortune telling :)

teezeo

I understand that it is only a possibility and it may not be for certain. But from looking at my chart what does it show? Can you tell me what are the possibilities?
It seems like some certain astrology systems can tell a lot about what a person's future may hold.

Nacho

Banned
are you looking for eastern or western astrology? i only do western at the moment, mixed with different zodiacs.

teezeo

I've been looking more into Chinese Astrology lately but would like to know about different types too and see what they show :].

ZWDS

1987/6/30 5.40am, female.

You should be beautiful eh?

Emotional, sensitive, sentimental and good at planning as well as likes to think deeply.

Talking about your mindset, you are a very strictly logical and suspicious person which obviously creates a conflict with your quiet, emotional and soft nature.

Strange that you are asking about relationship stuff since your focus in life is to travel, travel and travel! I suppose its normal though. :)

Your husband's personality and way of doing things will be very unique and weird. He is someone of high integrity and is cheerful. He may appear to be soft and aloof at first though. Your relationship with him will be good and he will provide for you. He will try his best to meet your needs and wants. Hopefully he will try to stabilise your finance as well as i see that you are having some issues with it.

Pretty loving eh? :)

Try not to argue too much for these few years, those small details and petty stuff you can try not to be too picky about it. Don't scare your guy silly~! :p

teezeo

Hey ZWDS,

Thanx for looking into my chart =].

I don't think I look beautiful haha, but maybe it's interpreted differently.

I would actually love to travel heaps, but need money for that :lol:. Would be nice to have someone special to travel with too.

Sounds like my future guy could be pretty decent :w00t:. I wonder what the unique and weird thing is haha.
It's true I do have issues with finances at the moment coz I seem to be spending most of what I make and can't save much XD.

I will try not to argue too much :tongue:. Can you tell when I could possibly meet him? I've been waiting so long!

~teezeo

ZWDS

Hoho, that is a tricky question that I'm afraid that i cannot give you a conclusive answer yet but your current decade luck points to a good event happening in your love life so what that is, maybe you can tell me next time. :)

What I can tell you is that, look for an older man. Preferably at least 5 years older.

Weird/unique means he is special in other word! :)

Just curious, you didn't had a relationship for the past few years?

teezeo

Hopefully that good event will happen soon! haha.

May I know why you think I should date someone 5+ years older? Does it matter which zodiac?

I've actually never had a boyfriend haha. I'm waiting out for the right guy to come along that I think will last, and haven't had luck in that matter yet XD.

ZWDS

Well, it's some teaching in the chinese astrology system that i'm using that indicates it is better for an older guy.

Of course, you have the free will to date anyone you wish though but i'm saying that it is just better to do otherwise.

Logically wise: (Yes let me talk logic with you since you apparently love it :D)

1. An older man is more matured (integrity) and have a sense of duty to take care of his partner.
2. Able to be more understanding.
3. $

My take is that at first look he will appear to be "soft" and aloof. Sort of a distanced type of feeling and look.

True or not true, keep your eyes open. :)

teezeo

I'm assuming you are looking at ZWDS astrology? I've recently looked into it a bit but cant really read much myself.

You have a point about dating an older guy :p. I will try to keep a lookout.

Not sure if I will be able to spot soft and aloof too well though :lol:. From ZWDS astrology can you figure out what the guy might possibly look like with certain features?

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

teezeo,
Reading of your birth chart D-1
1. Taurus Asc. and Asc. Lord is placed in Asc.
2. Asc. and Asc. Lord is afflicted by Saturn, from 7th house. Saturn is Lord of 9th and 10th house, that means Yog Kark.
3. Saturn, is placed in 7th house (House of spouse)
4. 7th Lord Mars is placed in 3rd house and with Moon. (No aspect on 7th Lord)
No Soft planet aspect on 7th Lord, Asc., Asc. Lord. etc.
Generally it is considered that when Venus is placed in Asc. or in 7th house, then either early marriage or marriage chances are deferred.
Now reading from D-9, chart (Navmansha chart)
1. Asc. Cancer, Mars is placed in Asc., afflicted by Saturn, from 7th house.
2. Asc. Lord is placed with Sun in 8th house.
3. 7th Lord of D-9, and 9th Lord of D-1 chart Saturn is in 7th house (house of spouse)
Chances are either very early or deferred marriage.

You are passing through a MahaDasha of Venus, which is capable of giving unconditional Marriage, an in your case, Venus is placed in asc. and giving its aspect to the house of Spouse. Anter dasah is of Jupiter (placed in your 12th house)
If you will try now, good chances of Marriage. But do not delay.

teezeo

Thanx so much for looking at my chart Anoop!
I think I've already passed the early marriage age and might have to be deferred stage. Do you know usually how old would be considered deferred?

But glad to hear I can have unconditional marriage now :happy:.
I haven't met the right guy yet so can't get married yet. With your astrology system does it tell when one can meet the spouse? or what they would be like too? But if it's too much trouble you don't have to check, I'm just very curious :joyful:.

Cheers!
~teezeo