Is my Sister secretly envious of me and trying to sabotage me

Crystalclear913

My older sister has been talking behind my back to people outside our family and otherfamily members for years. I never knew why since I thought we were on cool terms. But she constantly complains about things that I'm unaware of. Its gotten to the point that people have been acting funny when I come into the room and she's there. She has even tried to talk to my husband about me and asked him promise to not tell me about her rants.
I ignored all of this for years because I thought its too petty to even get involved and inquire about it but the last straw was when she started to shun my kids away from her whenever they came close to her. I hope I'm wrong because the last thing I need is for family to be against me for no reason. Here is the chart:

Sib Sabotage https://imgur.com/gallery/QgNEfUh

waybread

Your sister is signified by Mars, located in the 7th house of "open enemies" (vs. the 12th house of secret back-stabbers. I think she behaves as your enemy, and there's not much secret about it.

Oddly enough, your significator Saturn is located in the 12th house; and the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) is in the 8th house, which is traditionally seen as unfortunate. Most of the relevant planets are not showing much contact between you and your sister, and what they do show looks negative/stressful.

Even if you believe (or know) yourself to be in the right, is there a way in which she might see you as the "secretly envious" one? I ask both because of your significator Saturn in the 12th house; but also because annoyed people tend to see in other people the same traits that you or I might see plainly in them.

Hopefully your husband is sticking up for you, and it is possible to tell your children (if they're old enough) that Auntie seems to have a problem with you that shouldn't, but probably will, spill over on them.

Do you pretty much know what your sister is saying about you? Any hope of some family counseling with her? Or just talking it out between the two of you? (Maybe in a public place like a busy restaurant, where you (a) won't be overheard, and (b) you'll both be trying to be calm and polite.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Well going on reception your sister exalts you, so going on this alone id say she is envious.

There seems to have been some past dispute between the two of you, when mars/saturn were in opposition from Cancer, so some feelings got hurt, could be something to do with family/or and to do with something health related.

She seems internally angry about something. Does your sister have children of her own ? Is she herself in a r'ship/marriage ?

Shes sitting on your Dsc with her antiscia conjunct the IC. So im thinking shes envious of your marriage/children etc.

Crystalclear913

Your sister is signified by Mars, located in the 7th house of "open enemies" (vs. the 12th house of secret back-stabbers. I think she behaves as your enemy, and there's not much secret about it.

Oddly enough, your significator Saturn is located in the 12th house; and the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) is in the 8th house, which is traditionally seen as unfortunate. Most of the relevant planets are not showing much contact between you and your sister, and what they do show looks negative/stressful.

Even if you believe (or know) yourself to be in the right, is there a way in which she might see you as the "secretly envious" one? I ask both because of your significator Saturn in the 12th house; but also because annoyed people tend to see in other people the same traits that you or I might see plainly in them.

Hopefully your husband is sticking up for you, and it is possible to tell your children (if they're old enough) that Auntie seems to have a problem with you that shouldn't, but probably will, spill over on them.

Do you pretty much know what your sister is saying about you? Any hope of some family counseling with her? Or just talking it out between the two of you? (Maybe in a public place like a busy restaurant, where you (a) won't be overheard, and (b) you'll both be trying to be calm and polite.

Thank you for your analysis. I believe she tries to portray me as the secretly envious one. What's happening is that I am growing to hate her presence in my life which I am not not proud to admit. She has caused me more stress than anything.
We have tried to have family meetings but she is not honest about moving away from the behavior that ignites the discord.
She has been miserable ever since the relationship with her child's father didnt work out.
When my now husband asked my sister about asking my parents for my hand in marriage, she started to cry because of her sitution.
She even started to cry about her not having a boy right in front of the nursery at the hospital when my son was born and attempted suicide a week after.
There is so much to this...

Crystalclear913

Well going on reception your sister exalts you, so going on this alone id say she is envious.

There seems to have been some past dispute between the two of you, when mars/saturn were in opposition from Cancer, so some feelings got hurt, could be something to do with family/or and to do with something health related.

She seems internally angry about something. Does your sister have children of her own ? Is she herself in a r'ship/marriage ?

Shes sitting on your Dsc with her antiscia conjunct the IC. So im thinking shes envious of your marriage/children etc.

Let me first say, thank you for analyzing this.
I literally felt sick to my stomach reading your analysis because you are so on point with it. I was almost wishing I was wrong to even think this to be true but it is.
But what's so frustrating is that my mother is goig along with it and its messing up my relationship with her as well.
I am really telling you the truth when I say that I go out of my way to avoid any drama with anyone. I like peace. I do get feisty when confronted but that's because I get annoyed when people start stuff with me for no reason and my sister does just that.
I wonder if its the 6th ruler (Venus) is in my first house (Taurus). I've heard that that brings conflict to me with women without me looking for it.

besitos

Let me first say, thank you for analyzing this.
I literally felt sick to my stomach reading your analysis because you are so on point with it. I was almost wishing I was wrong to even think this to be true but it is.
But what's so frustrating is that my mother is goig along with it and its messing up my relationship with her as well.
I am really telling you the truth when I say that I go out of my way to avoid any drama with anyone. I like peace. I do get feisty when confronted but that's because I get annoyed when people start stuff with me for no reason and my sister does just that.
I wonder if its the 6th ruler (Venus) is in my first house (Taurus). I've heard that that brings conflict to me with women without me looking for it.

no offense to the analysis, but it's not that unlikely that you would have had a row with your sister (or anyone for that matter) and for someone to be internally angry if they are externally angry. Internally angry is not secretly envious. I don't know if it's anger, I don't know what the content of what she is saying is, and I'm always skeptical on motivations put on another's actions as we can't know the veracity of these interpretations. for example, when you say your sister reacts for "no reason" you simply are saying that the reason is not clear to you. my point is, I don't know if you can say you suddenly know for sure now that your suspicions are correct.

For facts, as you've stated them, we have 1) your sister has a failed relationship 2) has a child from that relationship 3) had an outburst in the way of someone upset around the time your son was born 4) tried to harm herself shortly afterward. She 5) talks to your husband about you - we don't know what the content or intention of this is and 6) you think she pushes your children away from her (emotionally?). We also heard that 7) you have had family discussions with her but you feel she is not stopping behavior that causes "the" discord - was that clearly iterated to her? Is it something that can be stopped? and 8) you are "feisty" when you are confronted but excuse that because it's for "no reason". again, you don't know what that reason is but it does not mean that there is no reason.

My surface interpretation is that you guys need a mediator or time apart** - it seems like if you have family discussions (several) and are around each other a lot you may live together or spend too much time together. From the chart I also will add onto what was stated before - she is in your 7th house not connecting with you, and currently (the moon) looks like it is stressful events for you and will square her - but not now. Her 5th house ruler (her son?) is retrograding toward her - did her son move away from her and now may be reconciling? and you are in her 6th house, in her day to day life? You are strong and if you read the reception of her Mars liking Capricorn - your sign (I believe people said mars is exalted in cap) or not being averse (not in detriment or fall in cap) does not show her having ill feelings toward you, however perhaps saturn (you) being in detriment in Leo (her sign) means you don't accept her. Again I am still confused as to what i think is being said is "correct" in terms of reception reading.

**I think your sister in particular, may need you to speak up, you said you avoid drama that is "for no reason", but she may need you to speak with her about what you see as drama. So, if the communication with her, and your mom isn't working, you may need something else.

Her being upset with things in her life, she may feel pressure cooked in an environment that surrounds too tightly or doesn't release tension by communicating effectively (and of course, anyone else in that environment like you). Of course, if she feels pressure cooked it doesn't mean she gets to blame you, but it could explain irritability, sensitivity and outbursts when things around her relationship is brought to attention.

Also your fifth ruler left conjunction with her - your son? did anything happen before your sister seemed to avoid your son?

Venus is your mom ? (ruler of 4th), and isn't in detriment of either you or your sister's signs, which might show neutrality (not taking a side) - but there are stressful events (square with moon).

I hope you can figure out a situation to truly diffuse any drama.

Last edited: