Ukpoohbear thread appreciation!

Ukpoohbear

This isn’t purely sexy or sensual, this is a game of chess if which I’m currently losing, the equivalent of going speechless in middle of a rap battle...I’m fully aware I’m losing but I honestly luv it

Ukpoohbear

I want to add a couple of things about food that Ive learnt on my research.

First, although fermented tofu is less natural than unfermented tofu, in the melancholic diet, it's actually more recommended because its easier to digest. Edamame beans are allowed too, which can count towards the protein. The melancholic diet is the hardest diet to follow if youre a vegetarian, but Im certainly not willing to give up my love of animals so easily. So fermented tofu and edamame beans are a great way to get that protein in to your diet, as well as eggs, if you don't mind not being vegan.

So far, Ive found the diet surprisingly easy to follow with a couple of new recipes Ive included into my diet.

To replace my previous go-to soup recipe which consisted of tomatoes and red lentils, I have been making sweet potato and carrot soup. The recipe includes fresh ginger.

Ginger is universally recommended for a sensitive digestive system, and is also allowed in the melancholic diet, so adding as much fresh ginger as possible to your recipes is going to be a big help. Infact, the only change I had to make to my go-to spice is omitting cayenne, and I was pleased to discover cumin and coriander are still allowed. With these spices, you really can make a variety of different tasting meals, like carrot and coriander soup.

Next I made home-made vegetable spring rolls. Again, using fresh ginger. Ingredients included edamame beans for protein, rice noodles, Chinese cabbage, spinach, green beans, grated carrot, soy sauce and rolled up in shop-bought filo pastry.

All these recipes can be frozen. Im really delighted to have enjoyed the new diet so much, and with starting a new job and my anxiety levels being pretty high, everything has been fine digestive wise. Everything cooked in coconut oil. I love coconut oil because I also put some in my bath and it makes my skin softer than any other bath product would.

I also saved the vegetables peals and kept them in the freezer, skins and everything from carrots to ginger, and I will eventually make my own vegetable stock, instead of buying shop-bought stock. The level of nutrients will be plentiful, again essential when restricting your diet. Eventually, I'll make my own filo pastry too, using something like nut flour.

Although walnuts were recommended to me for their high-protein content, they're not recommended in the melancholic diet - but almonds are, so I ordered 3 tubs of almond butter and I'll make a sauce out of it, as well as putting it in porridge and cereals. Almonds are a bit easier to digest, which is why theyre recommended, especially if you soak them in water before eating them. But I figured if they are pre-prepared into butter then they might be easier to digest anyway. Eventually, I'll make my own almond butter too, soaking them first for peace of mind and it will probably be cheaper in the long-run too.

For breakfast, Ive been eating muesli with raisins because raisins are recommended in this diet. Ive been using whole fat milk and putting a dollop of high-protein yogurt in with it too, its extremely tasty. Eventually, I'd like to convert to vegan milk, preferably home-made. In fact, I'd like to make my own nut butter and nut milk but I'll get to that soon. Its a process.

Im going to make a new post about the melancholic diet because it needs to be advertised the lost knowledge of ancient Greek medicine! Our emotions are in our gut, we need to follow our gut more and listen to our psychic language we all have inside ourselves, and I refuse to be a victim to the culture which represses our gut and fills us with medicine and lies! When put into the context of psychic warfare, it really is no surprise there are numerous people battling with digestive issues. Also, I think it will be really useful for people to follow a diet plan they can see and if I can incorporate it into my life, then anyone can. Basically, you just need one day to food-prep and you're prepared for the week ahead.

Melancholic diet to the rescue.

Last edited: