Please read.. Is my Fiance's brother Dangerous ?!?

Spread the Light

Hello everyone,
I need your assistance, something is pushing me to post this information, in hopes that I can potentially ease something horrible that may happen.. I am an extremely intuitive person and on point with my psychic antenna. I have been getting horrible visions of my fiances brother for the past couple months.. I had an achy gut feeling about him today and was motivated to look at his chart. My fiance and the his other brother both have pluto aspects to the 3rd house/12th house & mercury this week as well. The persons chart I am posting is their brother, he is very nasty, hasty, rude, dark, passive aggressive and he gets worse every week. When I met him 3 years ago he was more friendly and bright, but always had a dark side. He has pushed the whole family away, no one wants to go to their house because he always makes things negative and uncomfortable. He is addicted to drugs and is very unpredictable. So, I am posting his chart and his mothers chart of this Thursdays transit because I am feeling something very dangerous may come about between them during this full moon eclipse or even earlier this week.. Especially given, the transiting lunar eclipse will conjunct his natal pluto and his natal moon to the exact degree on Thursday. Also, transiting Saturn is conjunct his natal Pluto in Scorpio. The mom is blinded by Neptune on her natal Venus in the 5th house, so she doesn't think is condition is as bad as it is. Please give me some insight on what all of this means. And if there is anything I can do.. I know a bit of astrology but not enough..

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Love & Light,
K

Attachments

• hischart&transit.jpg
    hischart&transit.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 12
  • hismomcharttransit.jpg
    hismomcharttransit.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 5