Transiting Saturn conjunct Natal Pluto and effects

M

may28gemini

I look for this topic but apparently no one had mentioned about it so I thought I'd start one.

Currently, T Saturn conjuncts those who have N late Libra Pluto. For those with late Libra Pluto, what have your experiences been like when dealing with authority? Do you think you've had more power clashes lately? I'm interested in people's stories.

I personally feel like I get blamed more for things that never even crossed my mind. At the same time T Pluto square N early Libra Saturn which causes some interesting mixture to it all.

I look for this topic but apparently no one had mentioned about it so I thought I'd start one.

Currently, T Saturn conjuncts those who have N late Libra Pluto. For those with late Libra Pluto, what have your experiences been like when dealing with authority? Do you think you've had more power clashes lately? I'm interested in people's stories.

I personally feel like I get blamed more for things that never even crossed my mind. At the same time T Pluto square N early Libra Saturn which causes some interesting mixture to it all.
Hi There,

I actually had this transit occur about two years ago, and honestly, it blew!!! That time in my life has gone down in my book as a chapter I would NEVER like to repeat and also under "noted life changers!" But definitely, one that I have benefited the most from in my life and TODAY am so grateful for all that I have learned because of it.

I actually had it all in happen in my natal second house, so right after transiting Saturn conjunct my natal pluto, squaring my natal venus & (squaring transiting Pluto - which was conjunct my natal venus) can I say nightmare?? When Saturn was finished with Pluto it then hit on my natal uranus, so all of it was like one of those relationships that was nothing but a nightmare, at the time your so caught up in it, your head is spinning its all you do to breathe, and then when its all over, it was like a complete trainwreck, you dont actually remember the crashing part, only waking up in the pit of chaotic hell, it's like seriously, I got the lesson, but umm... yeah, the price was soooo high to pay, was I that out of touch with my own self? Apparently so!

For me, I had always been successful in my career, but right before this transit (which at the time i knew nothing about) I had begun a new business, which totally went to hell, so I got a new job to get out of debt. Then, I went in for a routine hysterectomy and almost died (literally, 6 feet under), spent a month in the hospital, was fired from my job and struggled financially for the next two years.

For me, it was all about re-structuring my self worth, which for the past 20 years had been based on my job, which honestly, wasnt my passion, but provided a high salary and paid my bills. So for the last two years, it has been my self worth and values that have been re-structured, refined and I have begun working on a new career (Transiting Saturn conjunct natal Uranus in 2nd house) which is resources. This most definately has not been an easy road and I am so thankful for astrology because many times it has this that has pulled me through, to help me focus on the lesson, the bigger picture instead of the emotional, here and now moment.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I had this a time back, when transit Saturn went over Natal Uranus and then Pluto in Virgo (8th house). It was a problematic time as the economy crashed and I had a horrible time collecting money owed... but it made for funny blogging. Then Saturn did its last retrograde in the sign and stationed before going direct, right on my Pluto for days... and I found the strength after 30ish years (a Saturn cycle in itself) to quit smoking cold turkey. Was worth all the rest of the pain.:pouty:

TK

The_Saturnian

I'm expecting my transiting Saturn conjunct transiting mars (both currently in my 5th house Libra) to conjunct my natal Pluto in Scorpio segment of the same house in November this year. Guess I'm expecting hell, but it shall be interesting to see what I experience. Since the meeting point between the two is in my 5th house, I'm assuming it will probably have an adverse effect upon my relationship life (which is currently non-existent) or may result in a big argument with my father. I suppose I need to learn to keep my cool as much as possible to avoid any unpleasant confrontations with him and train myself to accept things the way they are.

M

may28gemini

thanks for sharing spunky and winter. quite yucky and scary sounding! you both mentioned T saturn messed with your uranus either before or after messing with pluto, which i think is pretty awful. unfortunately, uranus and pluto move pretty close to each other in orbit so it can't be helped that if one gets messed with, the other will soon suffer.

for now, as T saturn is saying adios to libra and preparing to bust through scorpio, i can't help but be irked knowing that my natal uranus is in late degrees of scorpio 2nd and it is imminent that T saturn scorpio will mess with my money in about 2 years or so :mad:

i've had quite a bit of run in with authority, as in being CAUGHT and BUSTED for something that everyone else is guilty of, except i'm being made an example of. also at work, my officemate snitched on me and yet, i won't snitch on him. instead, i've opted to play the "saint" and make him feel guilty for being an a$$ towards me. i even showed him i cared about him when he said his back was hurting. i could see it in his eyes feeling bad for ratting me out! i love having n pluto in the 1st house! :devil:

hey saturnian, my cat Lil Guy has leo sun and mars. have you've seen his eyes? :lol:

The_Saturnian

hey saturnian, my cat Lil Guy has leo sun and mars. have you've seen his eyes? :lol:

Something me and Lil Guy have in common :cool: What colour does he have just out of interest? Strangely enough my dad just told me today that I was originally born with blue eyes :unsure:

Anyways back to the topic at hand, I'm actually going to try and remember to address my experiences when they occur over the next few months here.

thanks for sharing spunky and winter. quite yucky and scary sounding! you both mentioned T saturn messed with your uranus either before or after messing with pluto, which i think is pretty awful. unfortunately, uranus and pluto move pretty close to each other in orbit so it can't be helped that if one gets messed with, the other will soon suffer.

for now, as T saturn is saying adios to libra and preparing to bust through scorpio, i can't help but be irked knowing that my natal uranus is in late degrees of scorpio 2nd and it is imminent that T saturn scorpio will mess with my money in about 2 years or so :mad:

i've had quite a bit of run in with authority, as in being CAUGHT and BUSTED for something that everyone else is guilty of, except i'm being made an example of. also at work, my officemate snitched on me and yet, i won't snitch on him. instead, i've opted to play the "saint" and make him feel guilty for being an a$$ towards me. i even showed him i cared about him when he said his back was hurting. i could see it in his eyes feeling bad for ratting me out! i love having n pluto in the 1st house! :devil:

Do you have uranus in 2nd? I noticed that when saturn hit on my uranus in 2nd that the way I made money (resources) was haulted. I wasnt able to make the money doing the same job I had been doing for years and I was forced to make money in other ways (new resources). This is when I got into astrology & began reading charts. Obviously not enough money to support myself but it was new / change (uranus) and it became my passion, something I actually enjoyed, which my job was just a job.

Now that saturn has gone into my 3rd im in the process of getting a new job that makes the salary i have always made, but im also in school working on my degree to become a psychologist which i wouldnt be doing if i hadnt had the experience I described above. So sometimes what feels like a flippin nightmare can really be paving the road for something much better and maybe something we truly desire.

Munch

I'm starting to feel like a stalker now May. Sorry. I think our chart similarities draw us to the same topics.

Anyway, for me, I've just had noooooo money. It has been a very lean period. The last retrograde was kinda chill, but once it went direct again the proverbial dung hit the fan.

I left a job that I had a huge power/ego conflict with my supervisor. Prior to this individual getting hired, I had LOVED my job. Once he showed up, that all changed. The truth is that I found him to be incompetent in the extreme and he probably felt that. It got kinda 'not good.'

I actually discussed this a bit as it was unfolding on the forum. I'll look for the links in a bit, getting ready to leave but wanted to comment quickly.

Other than that, I have absolutely taken the reigns of authority in my life. It's bizarre that over the last couple of months I have felt like a sloughed off an extremely old, worn out, dusty and threadbare persona and now I feel kinda unstoppable.

I just had another whammy from this aspect when Mars joined them a couple of days ago. My financial aid was denied. I think I mentioned that I have nooooooo money right now, so you can imagine how upsetting that was. However, after about an hour of trying really hard to behave the way I would have a couple of months ago in the face of defeat, I had to recognize that the victimized crying bit just wasn't my deal any more. It literally felt awkward. So, now I am going with the flow and plunging ahead anyway. Because of my perseverance, I have come to discover that I have TWO incompletes on my transcripts! TWO! This is not accurate, so now I have grounds to contest and get things squared away.

In conclusion, I really feel like this has been one of the most empowering aspects ever, but like you it's a double whammy with transiting Pluto squaring my early ascendant and recently having squared my exact Saturn/Jupiter conjunction.

Materially, this has been one of the crappiest years of my life. Inwardly, and in terms of personality overhaul, it's been the absolute best and most empowering.

Last edited:

!4C

Seems like my critical pluto became critical of itself and suppressed its activity in the house it is located.

ImNotThere9

I'm expecting Saturn's conjunction to my natal Pluto in the last-degree-but-one of my second house, in the coming months. It would be good to see this thread revived again, if anyone has experiences of the transit to share. I've already begun to deal with the issues one might expect from this transit in the second house of values and self-worth and finances.

M

may28gemini

OMG I'm reading my old posts from over a year ago and and I'm laughing so hard!!!

As for T Saturn conjunct my N Pluto...ahahahaha well, that was in Libra which was in the final the stretches of Sept 2012 because T Saturn entered Scorpio early Oct 2012. What happened in the last couple of months for me...well, I lost my FT job that I thought I'd have for a long time. I couldn't find much work but my old job approved unemployment benefits for me so I had that going shortly until I had gotten some gigs. It was financially unviable if it weren't my benefits and cashing out what savings I had.

Erulastiel14

I just got through Saturn going over my Mercury-Pluto conjunction in my 12th house for the final time and it was not fun.:( I ended up having to go on medication for depression as things got so bad I could not function. It was very intense. I'm in grad school and I graduate in May but whenever Saturn was close to this conjunction I'd feel really anxious about the future and I couldn't figure out if I was going backwards or forwards in life.

I'm glad that's over but Saturn is still in my 12th house and will be conjunct my Sun this year so the restriction energy is still there. I know how to handle it now though.

Last edited:

mdinaz

TR Saturn conjunct my Pluto only lasted a few days and occurred during a period in which I was already unemployed. At the point of the transit I was starting to get desperate as savings were running out - but a month later TR Saturn was conjunct Mars and opposite natal Saturn, and a job offer came out of the blue - a company I had never even applied to, I still don't know where they got my name. I still work there today five years later. The previous time TR Saturn crossed Pluto I was 14 and it was a cr@ppy time, but that was likely because TR Neptune was square Mars and semisquare MC and TR Uranus was conjunct Neptune.

hypatia

I had Sat cnj Pluto about 4 or 5 years ago - it was a time when I was transforming my life - for the better. It was a self-initiated change, that I had been trying very hard to make happen for many years. Some of it was hard to get used to, but overall I was very glad that I made the change - and I still am :)

I also had the same transit when I was a child - it was an absolutely horrible time - I was enduring a time of torment both at school and at home. But it's so long ago I could not pin-point which events were being influenced by what, and there were multiple other very influential transits happening over those years as well so this transit might or might not have been that big in the scale of things.

astro11

I have Pluto conjunct my IC within 2 minutes. Transiting Saturn was going over Pluto in 2013, so there had to be experiences within my living conditions. At this point I was living in a city away from home by myself. I was in an apartment, and one of the neighbors could have had bed bugs, and it got into my unit. They started multiplying without my knowledge. I was feeling itchy through the night and woke up with my shoulders, back, neck, and legs all red. This went on for a couple of months before I turned on the light one night to discover a multitude of bed bugs, many red with my blood crawling all over the head of the bed. I reported to the person in charge of repairs and he tried to make me pay for the professional removal of the bugs for not only my unit but the two beside me. I told him he didn't have evidence that the problem started within my unit, and the other two may have just not reported it. So I ended up paying for the removal of the bugs for just my unit. I never had a problem like this at home before, I kept my place very clean, and even this apartment building was in a nice area so I don't know how this happened, but it was Saturn conjunct Pluto and the IC.

In a general sense Saturn over Pluto was very draining to my overall vitality, my self confidence was lower due to certain events happening in my life at that time, and it just caused gloomier thoughts and feelings. There was more fear, worry and isolation. There was an authority figure who was a morbidly obese woman who was a bully in every sense of the word, she was probably intimidated by my appearance and intellect and tried everything she could to have me removed. All my time was spent working, there was not enough time to rest or do recreational activities. But I remembered that this too shall pass, and the experience has built up my resilience and warrior spirit. You never know how much you have in you until you go through these difficult situations.