What is your destiny and where does it manifest during this lifetime?

athenegoddess

I believe each and every one of us has a purpose, and you being on an astrology board in one way or another.. it shows your connection with the search for truth. Some people have realized this truth... and others are still asleep. I want to help more and more people start to wake up to their divine reality.

It's something that stirs your heart like no other, when you think of it.. you may begin to get emotional.. depends on if it corresponds to an air sign, water sign etc.. that which you were destined for. Can you feel it inside of yourself at certain times? An unconditional need to give this gift ensues once the person has realized their purpose and has overcome the pain; Chiron was a wounded healer and so are you. Are you going to overcome the pain you endured once and for all so that you can start giving to humanity what you were born to?

Not everyone can or will. But the younger generation must do so.

I want to help anyone who still feels lost.. feels pain.. or still isn't one hundred percent sure of your life purpose or why human beings are here. You must be completely open minded and connected to spiritual information and signs.

If you cant answer this question... post your chart.. tell me a few sentences.. and I will guide you to the best of my ability. Or send me a PM>

Lot's of love and light to you my friends. :)

Yuusha

@athenegoddess I would like to have a clue as to what my special purpose is.

Attachments

• equal_houses.jpg
    equal_houses.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 20