He proposed! Why am I scared and having doubt?!

iwatchthesunrise

I'm excited and also nervous. The Stars seem to resemble stability and longevity. Except, I'm not that good at astrology, yet, and Mercury retrograde has me a little worried. I have a natal Mercury retrograde, so I guess I'm used to the feeling of confusion and doubt.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Is this gonna be good?! Let's get married!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

sibylline

I think this should be posted in horary... or if you want a natal interpretation, you can post your charts.

P.S. Congrats! I'm not surprised. ;)

iwatchthesunrise

I think this should be posted in horary... or if you want a natal interpretation, you can post your charts.

P.S. Congrats! I'm not surprised. ;)

Haha thank you so much! Why aren't you surprised? The timing?

I'll post it in horary soon, but I guess I wanted a natal interpretation as well. Maybe.

Abby83

Im not surprised you're scared with uranus in 7th house of marriage. And 7th ruler is close to south node. You feel a little cautious naturally.

katydid

So this is the event chart for the proposal?

Libra rising is very nice, with Jupiter in the first. So I think your partner was very sincere, although a bit overly optimistic? The Jupiter, his hopes and wishes for the future, are opposed by Uranus in the 7th and Pluto in the 4th squares them both. That suggests that you two might not really know each other as well as you might need tom in order to finalize this decision? And you might not be as financially stable as one might want to be for a marriage.

And the squares from the 4th say that maybe your families are not 100% onboard yet either? Maybe they think you are being unrealistic and impractical?

The Moon in Scorpio in the 2nd is nice. You share the same values and the same emotional outlook and can get along very well together emotionally. And the first aspect made by the Moon will be a trine to Neptune in Pisces in the 6th. So you are working on spiritual routines and divine practices to try and further your goals and get better jobs in order to improve yourselves and your lives. That is nice that you both think like spiritual devotees.

Then the Moon sextiles Mercury in the 4th. So you will have meetings with your families to discuss where you will live and settle down and what jobs you will get. There might be some friction about that subject as Mercury has a lot of squares.

Then the Moon will be squaring venus in the 5th in Aquarius. Are you on the same page about children? Aquarius on the 5th might indicate that one of you has some hesitation about that part right now?

The Uranus conjunct Ceres in the 7th does worry me a tad bit. Are you ready to settle down for life? Are you too young? That conjunction suggests that you might not yet be fully ready to accept that role. Can you make this a LOOOONNNGGGG engagement? lol

Last edited:

sibylline

Haha thank you so much! Why aren't you surprised? The timing?

No, because I remember a good chunk of what his chart looks like and I remember thinking he would make a devoted life partner. :happy:

Many people do feel a little nervous about taking the plunge into marriage. Applicable to you specifically, natally you have a domicile Saturn in the 7th and ruling the 7th square your Moon in Gemini so a serious relationship commitment would trigger doubtful feelings and indecision.