Eclipse and now the Stock Market is down 666!

StillOne

Wow, very interesting week with the Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse followed by the Stock Market exhibiting the most volatility in some time. The Stock Market also finished down 665.75 points today. Not the be(a)st number to end down... :devil: :bandit: :ninja:

Thoughts?

ashriia

Wow, very interesting week with the Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse followed by the Stock Market exhibiting the most volatility in some time. The Stock Market also finished down 665.75 points today. Not the be(a)st number to end down... :devil: :bandit: :ninja:

Thoughts?

Yeah not the best number!!

Thoughts;
I think it has alot to do with this past lunar eclipse on jan 31, being conjunct ceres, and also saturn being in capricorn now. Ceres apart from being associated with fertility and caretaking, is also involved in pluto arenas; Death and finances, but ceres is more about bounty, extreme wealth. So my thoughts are this lunar eclipse, in conjunction with saturn in cappy has alot to do with it. I think it's going to get worse, uranus will enter taurus in May-(venus/money) while saturn is hanging out in cap along with pluto. Remember when pluto entered cap, we had the recession? I'm not being positive here,I know, don't shoot me:pinched::innocent: but these are things that are going to the financial market IMO. I heard this lunar eclipse was also influenced by cancer (which rules the USA.) but not quite sure how that works since it was in 11deg Leo.

what are your thoughts on it?

StillOne

what are your thoughts on it?

Everyone has been waiting for a pullback for the past couple of years. Personally, I do think this eclipse has triggered it. I haven't looked at the charts for the US or the NYSE, but I just think it's too random we had the crypto currencies melt down and now the stock market has taken a big hit. Of course, it's super interesting since the eclipse also fell on the State of the Union address.

Now I don't think it matters what your political affiliation is, the whole government is currently in focus and not positively so. "The Memo" was just released today and gives a deeper picture into what is going on behind the scenes. I think this is fitting considering Saturn and Pluto through Capricorn and the breaking down of power structures. You can see, through social media and technology, that old regimes are being incredibly disrupted at the moment (Uranus through Aries adds to this).

It certainly is very fascinating to witness and experience. #MeToo is, of course, a huge part of this, as well as countless other movements that we've had recently (NFL, etc.)

dr. farr

Uranus is creeping toward ingress into Taurus, which, as I have posted earlier, I consider to indicate a downturn in the economy and the financial markets; also, the Sun, now in its detriment in Aquarius, conjoined the South Node over the past couple of days (the SN also in Aquarius)-since the Sun is a significator for stock exchanges (re R. Bills), I think this is a proximate cause of the sudden significant drop in share prices over the past few days; also the international value of the US$ has been declining over the past month, while several foreign currencies have had equivalent gains-thus drawing investment funds toward other (foreign) markets and away from the US stock market.

Ultimately I consider the current situation to be the first signs of the effect of the August 2017 Solar Eclipse, as I have discussed in earlier posts regarding my opinion on economic implications of that Elicpse.

StillOne

Uranus is creeping toward ingress into Taurus, which, as I have posted earlier, I consider to indicate a downturn in the economy and the financial markets; also, the Sun, now in its detriment in Aquarius, conjoined the South Node over the past couple of days (the SN also in Aquarius)-since the Sun is a significator for stock exchanges (re R. Bills), I think this is a proximate cause of the sudden significant drop in share prices over the past few days; also the international value of the US$ has been declining over the past month, while several foreign currencies have had equivalent gains-thus drawing investment funds toward other (foreign) markets and away from the US stock market.

Ultimately I consider the current situation to be the first signs of the effect of the August 2017 Solar Eclipse, as I have discussed in earlier posts regarding my opinion on economic implications of that Elicpse.

Thank you good doctor for that commentary. I suppose I hadn't read your warning previously but am now definitely awakened, more, to the impact of eclipses. I can't believe how much has happened around this short time period.