Please help! Is my dad in a relationship with another woman?

Jade98

Hi guys,
My dad has always owned his own house. I live with my mum and my brother. So my parents have always been on and off. At the moment they are off. My mum is convinced that my dad is with someone else but I'm not convinced.
So my question:
Is my dad in a relationship with another woman?
Thank you so much :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jade.78993.37111.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jade.78993.37111.gif
    52.8 KB · Views: 81

tikana

tell your mom to take chill pills, stop freaking out and make up with your dad, and put her claws away. your mom is a source of the problems in the marriage FYI

He is not with anyone BUT he is thinking about if it is worth the headache being with your mom

Last edited:

Jade98

tell your mom to take chill pills, stop freaking out and make up with your dad, and put her claws away. your mom is a source of the problems in the marriage FYI

He is not with anyone BUT he is thinking about if it is worth the headache being with your mom

Thank you Tikana :)

waybread

I don't think Dad is having an affair. I'd put him in the 4th house, with a lover as the 5th from the 4th, or radix 8th house ruled by Mars. These planets don't connect.

tikana

Hello Jade,

I'm sorry to tell you that your dad is indeed, in a relationship with another woman.

The lady can be aptly described as slightly short, with light brown hair, and a nice complexion.

Hope you aren't too disappointed with your dad.

Peter.

Lrd of 4th void
Nothing going on

tikana

Tikana,

I totally disagree. Chart is fit to be judged.

William Lilly:

“All matters go hardly on (except the principal significators be very strong) when the Moon is void of course; yet somewhat she performs if void of course and be in either Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius or Pisces”.

Moon is at 0 degrees 33 minutes Cancer.

Peter.

Peter

forget the moon
look at Mercury .. it is a ruler of the querent's father.

tikana

Tikana,

I repeat, the chart is fit to be judged.

We can not forget about the Moon either because this is a Horary question, hence, its of paramount importance. The lord of the quesited (Mercury) is at 25 degrees 2 minutes Leo. Surely, that is not in its late degrees or is it? Indeed, Mercury is in aspect to many planets, as you can see.

I reiterate that the chart is radical and fit to be judged, whichever way you look at it. Jade's father is in a relationship with another woman and I've described her physical appearance as per my first posting.

Sorry, no offence meant. Just putting my points across.

Peter.

her dad is not dating anyone,.. PERIOD!

[Deleted fighting words. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

aniani

Hey Peter, I think you misunderstood. Lilly mentions under 'If lady/gentlemen has a lover' that if the ruler of the querent is void of course, you may judge that he/she has no lover. I don't think she means the chart cannot be read because the querent's ruler is void...

tikana

Hey Peter, I think you misunderstood. Lilly mentions under 'If lady/gentlemen has a lover' that if the ruler of the querent is void of course, you may judge that he/she has no lover. I don't think she means the chart cannot be read because the querent's ruler is void...

Aniani .. you got cyber cookies and cream..
EXACTLY! that quote..
you are a good student!

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Please stick to answering the horary question, NOT fighting over horary technique. Not everyone does astrology, including horary, the same way. If you disagree with another poster's interpretation, you may say so respectfully, but keep it about the interpretation, NOT the person. I have deleted multiple posts that were personal attacks.

Anti-attack,
Osamenor