Will I marry my Ex Fiance again ?

dk84

My date of birth is December 2, 1984 and was born at 7:45 PM, I was engaged to girl born on January 13, 1987, time 10:50 AM. Our engagement lasted for 3 years, but my parents in their ego, pride and selfishness, called engagement off due to some misunderstanding and married me to a girl of their choice in January 2015. My wife's date of birth is September 19th, 1988 and time is 4:05 PM.

Dreams of me and my ex fiancé were broken, she wanted to marry me even after my marriage and was ready to wait for me, but her parents put pressure on her and fixed her marriage somewhere else. her parents also changed her mind and thoughts about me and my ex fiancé now feels that I had cheated her. now I think she is married too somewhere else.

I want to see my wife happy and don't want to ruin her life as I am looking for separation with her before end of this year, as I won't be able to love her or keep her happy, also we have lot of issues between me, my wife and my parents. My parents now have realised the mistake they made by marrying me to a girl of their choice.

I live and work in Canada and had 3 years long distance relationship with my ex fiancé, we had nearly lived our husband wife life, but my parents ruined 3 lifes. I can't forget my ex fiancé and don't see where my life without her. I would like to know:

1. How my ex fiancé is feeling life without me right now ? Does she still have feelings of me ?
2. Is my ex fiancé going through same pain, I feel right now ?
3. What are the chances of her coming back to my life and we getting married again ?
4. How long will it be before my life will get settle down as I have been in this pain for last 4 years ?

Thank you, Please share your expertise.

rafaella

My date of birth is December 2, 1984 and was born at 7:45 PM, I was engaged to girl born on January 13, 1987, time 10:50 AM. Our engagement lasted for 3 years, but my parents in their ego, pride and selfishness, called engagement off due to some misunderstanding and married me to a girl of their choice in January 2015. My wife's date of birth is September 19th, 1988 and time is 4:05 PM.

Dreams of me and my ex fiancé were broken, she wanted to marry me even after my marriage and was ready to wait for me, but her parents put pressure on her and fixed her marriage somewhere else. her parents also changed her mind and thoughts about me and my ex fiancé now feels that I had cheated her. now I think she is married too somewhere else.

I want to see my wife happy and don't want to ruin her life as I am looking for separation with her before end of this year, as I won't be able to love her or keep her happy, also we have lot of issues between me, my wife and my parents. My parents now have realised the mistake they made by marrying me to a girl of their choice.

I live and work in Canada and had 3 years long distance relationship with my ex fiancé, we had nearly lived our husband wife life, but my parents ruined 3 lifes. I can't forget my ex fiancé and don't see where my life without her. I would like to know:

1. How my ex fiancé is feeling life without me right now ? Does she still have feelings of me ?
2. Is my ex fiancé going through same pain, I feel right now ?
3. What are the chances of her coming back to my life and we getting married again ?
4. How long will it be before my life will get settle down as I have been in this pain for last 4 years ?

Thank you, Please share your expertise.

Please read the horary rules http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards and then post a horary chart, which is a chart for the moment a question came to your mind. You can use the time for the post that you posted above, the time stamp in on the left side of your post.

If you still don' understand what horary is, you can do some research on the horary board, take a look at the charts, the question the time/date that they post. We do not require your birth data for this.

Horary chart requires one burning question, whilst you have many questions, but they are relating to each other and can be interpreted from the chart based on aspects and dignity.

You can go to astro.com and produce and chart there and post it here.

p.s. I'm sorry for your troubles, just remember 'this too shall pass'.

Last edited: