Retrograde Atmakaraka!!!

midi

Hi!! I have a Retrograde Atmakaraka placed in 6th House(Pisces) in D-1 chart.
My Atmakaraka Planet is Mars (a Maraka for Libra Asc.) and moreover, My 6th House has the highest Sarva-Ashtakavarga point.(ie. 38)

-->DOES THAT MEAN I AM SICKLY and bounded by diseases???
I am asking this, because I AM. (Asthma, Hay Fever, OCD, Sinusitis, and other complications).:sick: :( :sick:

-->Any General Predictions for Retrograde Atmakaraka???

On the other Hand, My Atmakaraka "Mars[R]" has exchanged places with the Lagna Lord(Jupiter)in D-9 chart in Sagittarius. (i.e. Retro Mars in 1st House Sagittarius and Jupiter in 5th Aries).

Last edited:

dr. farr

It does indicate a tendency toward health problems; however, the analysis of the D6 varga will give better indications; also, D6th house with high sarva bindus shows ability to deal with and surmount health probelms, even though these problems might well be prominent...

midi

in D-6 Chart, My Retrograde Mars is in the 9th House in Capricorn,(Taurus Ascendant) hence it is Debilitated. :'-((
Also, it has only 21 Samudaya Astakavarga points.

Ohhhhh!!! Why am i even alive??? :'( :'( :'(

Last edited:

dr. farr

Don't panic! The TOTALITY of indications must always be taken into account; the charts apparently substantiate the health problems you have alread experienced, however they aren't necessarily completely detrimental: for example, to find the relative strength or detriment of a given varga chart, using sarvashtakavarga, do the following:
-add up the sarva bindus for the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th and 11th house of the particular varga chart:
-determine the basic trend of the given chart according to the following table:
:total = 175 bindus or less = the varga chart is difficult
:total = 126 bindus to 196 bindus = the varga chart is mixed, with both + and - trends indicated
:total = over 196 bindus = the varga chart shows auspicious trends or potentials

Last edited:

midi

Thank you!!!
I calculated it and my Total came to : 196.

I have uploaded the chart too with totals.

--> I hope I won't get afflicted with Dangerous Diseases..

Attachments

• D-60.jpg
    D-60.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

midi

One more Question??
Does the above mentioned 'totality rules' also apply to other varga charts to indicate the strength the chart using Ashtakavarga??

dr. farr

Yes-its a snapshot method for quickly estimating if any varga chart shows problems or mixed influence or a favorable tendency.