Read My Chart

Slightmax

I'm interested other peoples views on my chart.

Attachments

• Ray's Natal Chart.jpg
    Ray's Natal Chart.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 19

StillOne

Sun at the apex of a boomerang yod is interesting. Uranus conjunct Jupiter in Sag is too. Talent triangle to Venus in the 12th is interesting as well. Interesting chart. It's interesting how "interesting" isn't very descriptive even though there is something interesting going on. :sideways:

Slightmax

It is a very interesting chart with interesting things going on. I dont see how Mercury, Saturn, and Pluto are my dominant planets. I would say Venus is the stronger planet seeing how most of the other planets filter though it. Venus is also Rising out of the Asc.

I can pick the chart apart very well, but like i said i'm interested in others points of view.

Thanks for taking time out to view it.

StillOne

It is a very interesting chart with interesting things going on. I dont see how Mercury, Saturn, and Pluto are my dominant planets. I would say Venus is the stronger planet seeing how most of the other planets filter though it. Venus is also Rising out of the Asc.

I can pick the chart apart very well, but like i said i'm interested in others points of view.

Thanks for taking time out to view it.

Looks like chalk was pointing out your angular planets. Sure they're strong. I'm not sure if they're ultimately the strongest or if they're the most apparent.

Venus is interesting. It's in Cancer which is pretty interesting as well. The sextiles usually indicate something that we take interest in developing. Maybe you can explain why Venus in the 12th house Cancer is interesting?