Using *the Sabian Oracle to read my Solar Return

Solastro

Meanwhile I turn my attention to my 2010 Solar Return chart on my recent birthday.. (Born May 21, 1965 @ 4.42am AEST, Wagga Wagga, NSW AUSTRALIA, *29deg58 Aries Rising) I decide to ask *the Sabian Oracle what this Solar Return is all about for me over the next 12 months.. I got *6degTau..

TAURUS 6
A BRIDGE BEING BUILT ACROSS A HIGH NARROW GORGE

There may seem to be no way of overcoming the distance between you & the answer. There is, but to build a bridge takes time, energy & help. Once it is completed, then the dangers that it spans are no longer of any concern.

Overcoming distance & separation. Endeavouring to build continuity. Solving problems. Bridging emotional chasms. The Caution: Taking the long way round to avoid asking for help or using shortcuts to cut across the real issue.

CANTILEVER BRIDGE ACROSS A DEEP GORGE.. The conquest of seperativeness through group cooperation.. All great evolutionary challenges imply the overcoming of basic difficulties. A step ahead must be taken, yet an abyss confronts the evolving individual. It is no longer a personal Void - an "open grave" - but a chasm that is an integral part of the "land" upon which man's evolution must proceed. A link must be built through the power of the Collective mind of the group or community at large.. The man-made bridge built with Collective skill gives substance to & demonstrates man’s capacity to conquer obstacles & to achieve evolutionary continuity as well as expansion in space.. TO CONQUER OBSTACLES…

Meanwhile I also ask what is the meaning of *Jupiter in Pisces conjunct *Uranus in the 1st house all about for me in the same Solar Return as is closely opposes *Saturn® in Virgo in the 7th house.. I got *20degVir..
VIRGO 20
A CARAVAN OF CARS HEADED FOR PROMISED LANDS

There is a feeling of needing to move on to new thoughts, a new way of doing things, possibly even on to a new way of life, but you are probably not alone. There are likely to be several others who share the same impulses. Setting out on a new venture can be fun, even if somewhat risky. Having a map of where you're going will help, as will a willingness to meet new people.

Venturing into life with like-minded companions. Seeking new territory. Buses, caravans, trucks, etc. Gypsies. Hollywood, California, "boom towns". The Caution: Forsaking the individual path in favour of the less satisfying, but more secure, common path. Ever perpetuating restlessness. Crazy goose-chases.

A CARAVAN OF CARS HEADED TO THE WEST COAST.. The need of cooperative effort in reaching any “New World” of experience.. the past is left entirely behind; men & women cooperate in the great “adventure in Consciousness”.. TOTALISATION OF PURPOSE & EFFORT…

While I also ask what then is the meaning for me of my *Sol-Ret Moon in Leo conjunct *Mars & *Vesta in Leo in the 6th house.. as they all also closely square my *Sol-Ret Taurus Sun in the 3rd house..
LEO 1
UNDER EMOTIONAL STRESS, BLOOD RUSHES TO A MAN'S HEAD

There is almost nothing that can be done at the moment. It is like being immobilized with neither mental or physical control. It won't last forever, it will pass, but resistance will just make the situation worse. Thinking things through when calm descends again will sort things out.

Difficulty containing emotional reactions. Becoming fired-up about something and charging off in all directions at once.
The Caution: Making yourself ill through emotional suppression. Taking things too seriously. Unable to make accurate decisions due to irrational thoughts.

BLOOD RUSHES TO A MAN’S HEAD AS HIS VITAL ENERGIES ARE MOBILISED UNDER THE SPUR OF AMBITION.. An irruption of bio-psychic energies into the Ego-controlled field of Consciousness.. The energies of the biological drives as they irrupt more or less forcefully, into the field of Consciousness.. CONFLAGRATION…

Meanwhile in relation to the same Solar Return chart I also ask *the Sabian Oracle what is the meaning of *Neptune in Aquarius.. in the 12th house.. closely opposing my *SR Leo Moon along with *Mars & *Vesta in Leo.. in the 6th house.. while both closely squaring my *SR Taurus Sun.. in the 3rd house.. I got *14degSco..

SCORPIO 14
TELEPHONE LINESMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS
If you've been experiencing failure in fully expressing your thoughts, ideas or emotions lately, there is nothing to be achieved by worrying about it; do something to repair your lines of communication. Doing this can cause surprising new connections to take place. Sometimes expert advice & help must be called on, for all to be resolved.

The nervous system. The Internet. Linking people from all over. The ability to reach out to people. Acupuncture. The Caution: Failing to see the necessity for repairs to personal communication. Becoming involved in other's lives. Gossip.

TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.. The need to establish new channels of communication.. the essential value of communicating with our fellow-men & women & even our close associates - with whom such a communication may not always be easy.. THE WILL TO ASSOCIATION OR COMPREHENSION…

While of course you can also ask *the Sabian Oracle whatever you like really.. like what does that aspect in my birth or prog chart mean for me.. or what is my life purpose.. or what advice does *the Universe want to give to me at this time.. or in this situation etc etc..

**NB: Sabian Symbols from Linda Hill's Sabian Oracle at http://www.sabiansymbols.com/page.asp?id=968 along with reference to Dane Rudhyar's 'An Astrological Mandala: The Cycle of Transformation & It's 360 Symbolic Phases'...

"Yes.. always asking more questions.. from my Gemini Nth Node, conj Jupiter-Venus.. ruled by *Mercury in Taurus.. in my 1st house.. the house of it's joy.. trine, *Mars-Pluto-Uranus in Virgo, in my 5th house.. communication.. ideas.. making connections etc.. mixed in with times of withdrawal or meditation of course as well".....

Meanwhile I am posting all this today with *the Gemini Sun(3deg42).. in my 2nd house.. applying to closely trine my Aquarian MC (3deg45).. while both also forming a 'grand air trine' with my *prog Mars in Libra(2deg55).. in my 5th house.. while *the Libra Moon(26deg57).. in my 6th house.. seperating from my *Sol-Arc Mars-Pluto(26deg43)... (**Nb: First posted at 11.08am AEST, *29degCan rising)

Last edited:

Solastro

Asking *the Sabian Oracle.. continued.. Like I asked what my life purpose is ages ago.. & I got *30degSco..

CHILDREN IN HALLOWEEN COSTUMES INDULGE IN VARIOUS PRANKS.. The periodic outlets Society furnishes within traditional limits to still-immature energies.. individuals beginning to be involved in the Collective life of a large city.. This leads them to a great diversity of experience which stimulates their sense of belonging to a vaster whole; or it may stimulate rebellious instincts.. Some of the latter cannot be completely overcome, but Society has built in several ways of allowing these instincts to operate that are sufficiently safe to the Collective.. the need for such outlets is shown to exist, but the rules have to be obeyed.. in any feeling experience of Collective living & inter-human relationships one has to deal with unregenerated & centrifugal elements.. IMAGINATIVE RELIEF FROM TENSION...

Yes, yes, & yes.....

While I also likewise a long time ago simply asked then, "Who am I"? I got *23degCan..

THE MEETING OF A LITERARY SOCIETY.. An objective & critical approach to the common factors in our Culture & to it's psychological problems.. The poets, novelists & critics of a Society represent the endeavour by especially sensitive & intellectually gifted individuals to give from & meaning to the most characteristic situations & interpersonal relationships of their Society & Culture.. They mirror Society & at the same time influence & guide it's development. It is their function to discuss the significance of what is, & to image what might be.. Here the individual operates both as an objective mind & an emotional participant in the events & hopes of his day.. He or she makes concrete what to most may only be a subconscious aspiration or urge.. INTELLECTUALISATION...

Oh yes indeed I love listening to writers & artists or whoever etc talk about their work.. ABC & or BBC Radio or wherever...