Analyzation of Rand's Natal Chart

david starling

I totally agree with you David - we see through the lenses of our own charts. You and I have flipped Sun / SN combinations so pretty sure we react to things in a way the other might not. Example, I’m not super kind if someone calls me stupid.

But, it's APPS. I like the guy despite his over-the-top comments. :biggrin:

Bunraku

This time was a rectification by an astrologer who specializes in rectification.

I meant to say that the birth time that's currently given, with the Leo ASC, was fitting.

david starling

This time was a rectification by an astrologer who specializes in rectification.

I meant to say that the birth time that's currently given, with the Leo ASC, was fitting.

Wouldn't take much difference to change it from a Day chart to a Night chart, even though it's still Leo.

david starling

Apps, according to what I read about Sun/Descendant people, they ADORE those with the Ascendant-sign as their Sun-sign. If this is right, then, then Ayn would have greatly appreciated your personality. :love:

AppLeo

Apps, according to what I read about Sun/Descendant people, they ADORE those with the Ascendant-sign as their Sun-sign. If this is right, then, then Ayn would have greatly appreciated your personality. :love:

I think there would be a lot more to it astrologically than that, but alright. Good enough for me.