Does the New World Order exist?

Neptune Rising

Hi

What are your views on this?

Its said to be an elite organisation of people who want a one world government, one world monetary system, one world law system... amongst other things. Also known as Illumaniti.

I go through waves of believing in it, then not.

I wonder what type of energy is attracted to the 'New World Order' vibe.

There is an article here about them

A bit from the article:
In addition to being killed in ground conflicts on foreign soil, US military forces will likely be reduced in the next few years through disease induced attrition (i.e. from mandatory Anthrax Vaccinations required of all US military personnel). These vaccinations will, in all probability, eventually produce the symptoms of the so-called Gulf War Illness, which was acquired by a certain percentage of Gulf War soldiers who were given a "special" anthrax vaccine (intended by the Illuminati/CIA as a test run to ascertain how quickly (and fatally) the disease would progress with a substantial population of healthy young men and women).

I am also curious, I read somewhere today that its said that the NWO put people into government situation where they want to make a change - they create an opposition with the intention of creating some type of revolution, or, change. This is what has been happening in the middle east, but I'm not sure (and may never really know) whether it is Universal energies (Uranus squaring Pluto) creating that unrest, or this organisation pulling the strings, or even a combination of the two.

I'd be interested in hearing others views :smile:

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi Flowergirl

Interesting what you say about the age of Pisces, suffering and kindness. Sacrifice and healing too maybe? Illusion, deception and finding the true path, following the heart, is the ultimate Neptune of refinement. I guess we have to find our way through the illusion to really know our hearts and the truth.

I do feel though that there are alot of illusions presented to us in the press, the newpapers and on tv. I don't read alot of newspapers and certainly don't watch the news. We have the right wing national news papers, the left wingers and you can see the effect they have on their readers and this is what makes up society, so it looks like they can and do have a profound effect.

If there is illumaniti, I too do hope they soften. One thing I found interesting is to research history going back before BC (before Christ) to see what was happening in societies back then. How power was structured, how societies fell and how they rose, the general 'religion' or beliefs and practices happening back then. It can be quite enlightening and helped me see beyond the current doctrines. It also gave me a feel of the strength of the doctrines that are now in place, and how they differed from 'yesteryear', and even possibly why its so vital for certain groups to reinforce the current doctrines in societies.

Last edited:

Inline

It would be interesting to hear about this astrologically. Personally I think it is because we are at the end of the Piscean age. There is soo much illusions and contradictions created to confuse people into thinking and doing things that leads to their imprisonment and decline without realising it......

.....Millions of $$ are pushed towards research for cancer and people don't realise that the poor choices of what they put in their bodies, mostly causes the cancer. People really do need to 'wake up' and realise that there is some sort of group of super rich people that control everything from governments, to the advertising of what we should eat. They are super powerful and they don't have the populations best interest at heart.

The depth of NWO greed is demonstarted by their treatment of cancer patients. There has been a cure for cancer, found by a canadian doctor, since the early 80's but the cure is being held secret...? Perhaps to encourage us to continue investing in medical science/research in a search for the ultimate cure... so we keep donating our money, while they keep us fearful of a slow, painful death.

Perhaps, the NWO astrology and energies could be studied by looking at conspiracy theorists/truth seekers horoscopes, like David Icke for example? Icke is a writer and public speaker. He was born in Leicester, England on April 29th, 1952 (?birth time) and is best known for what he calls 'who & what are controlling the world'. Icke wrote the book 'The Biggest Secret', published Jan.1st 1999 (?publishing house location).
His book was labeled by conspiracy theorists as the Rostetta Stone of books denouncing NWO totalitarian trends.

His information came to him from a psychic who told him many humans today are hybrid descendants of 2 alien races. A secret group of repitilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood control the world and several prominent figures are reptilian; like George Bush, Queen Elizabeth & Kris Kristopherson, etc.; and a second alien race, the Nordics with blond hair and blue eyes, to create slave masters called the Ayrans.
The Ayrans retained reptilian traits like cold blooded attitudes, a desire for top down control and have an obsession for ritual, lending them to fascism, rationalism and racism. And Icke argues that it is the far right movement are the Ayrans who have ruled Earth throughout history.

A look at Icke's chart shows a Grand Square - a super concentration of Saturian, Arian and Uranian energy. His Cancer Moon conjuncts Uranus squaring his Lib Saturn and Aries Merc, while opposing his Cap Chiron; these indicate ++ power struggles and fighting with authorities around old wounds... Then looking at the 1999 tranists, when his book was published, T Sun was exactly conjunct his Cap Chiron activating his entire Grand Square.

When thinking about NWO energies, i don't see much influence of Pluto which is strange.... it looks more like the ancient warriors Saturn & Mars now with Uranus too...:innocent:

Neptune Rising

Interesting about David Ickes chart, that sounds pretty intense. He had to get his word out there with that Aries Mercury opp Saturn! It also looks like his Mercury is opp the midpoint of Neptune/Saturn. Maybe bringing to earth those ethereal energies and communicating that. Eris is a bit of a revolutionary asteroid, and in 1952 it was about 7 degrees Aries, so his Mercury is quite near that - revolution against authority with help from the Moon/Uranus. He is probably quite insightful with all those energies interacting with his personal planets. Moon/Uranus are ingenius. Sun sextile Uranus. Mercury square the Moon/Uranus. I think his theories are quite interesting. Doing a bit of research on the history of Babylon also is quite enlightening, I've found.

Here is the astrotheme version of his chart
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/David_Icke

Another thing that brought me back to researching the NWO, was the recent olympic ceremonies. Never before had I noticed such symbolism, but these ceremonies for both olympics, opening and closing, blew me away. Whether that was NWO or not, I don't know, but it sure was something - from the phoenix rising from the ashes, to the people holding the flame turning clockwise (or anticlockwise) before lighting the cauldron, to the repeated checkerboard black and white theme, to Rihanna and Jzee singing that song "Run this town" (check out the lyrics and his mason reference at the end), to the fire dances and sun symbolism. It felt like an ushering in (ritual) clockwise energy, of some sort of energy.

I haven't made up my mind about these, though above all I try to remain centered in the energy of love, or, continually come back to it.

Inline

......Another thing that brought me back to researching the NWO, was the recent olympic ceremonies. Never before had I noticed such symbolism, but these ceremonies for both olympics, opening and closing, blew me away. Whether that was NWO or not, I don't know, but it sure was something - from the phoenix rising from the ashes, to the people holding the flame turning clockwise (or anticlockwise) before lighting the cauldron, to the repeated checkerboard black and white theme, to Rihanna and Jzee singing that song "Run this town" (check out the lyrics and his mason reference at the end), to the fire dances and sun symbolism. It felt like an ushering in (ritual) clockwise energy, of some sort of energy......

Thank you for the info and posting David Icke's chart.

I can see now from his chart that his Leo Pluto in the 10th squaring his Scorpio Mars in 1st while trining his afflicted Aries Merc - would play a huge role in the energy he interprets of the NWO. It reflects to me the type of power and wealth and influence he sees the dark side of and is pushing to talk about.:rightful:

Here is an article about the olympic opening ceremony which is quite disturbing. Perhaps the current transit of an Arian (martial) Uranus squaring a Capricorn (saturian) Pluto will reveal the hidden intentions of old school, influential world powers?!

http://www.religiondispatches.org/d.../olympics_opening_ceremony_as_satanic_ritual/

Last edited:
If there is Illuminati? If there is delusion? If our body needs magnesium?

For many years there was an Illuminati website. One of the main, or the main, designer died at a young age. I'll try and find it, but it may be no mas.

To question or not whether there is a New World Order is the need to question whether or not you have lost all touch with reality?

Let me ask you, do you believe the twin towers fell straight down upon themselves because planes crashed into them? The Illuminati certainly don't, that is, if they exist.

Check out this guys website http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/met...-israel-jacob-mars-succoth-stars-pleiades.php

There is one world. It is Natural evolution that there will be a one world government. It is progress. There is a progression of events. Things move along.

The fact that so many people are so delusional as to call such things a consipracy THEORY is absolute, undeniable proof at how well the populous of the US has been dumbed down and utterly brain washed.

I used to know this guy who thought he knew everything. Or he at least had strong convictions about what he thought he knew which was almost everything.
Which in reality was a whole lot closer to nothing. For he knew not that Chevrolet had manufactured Quadrasteer on their vehicles for quite some years. He KNEW(he thought he knew in reality) he was a Chevy expert.

it is best to never know anything, and you will always KNOW more than the know it alls.

Prepare yourselves for the resurrection of the feminine DIVINE.

Dear brethren let us keep an open mind. For if you do not have first hand experience in something, and can actually effective accomplish something in a certain arena, well, then you do not know anything of such arena. you may have information about it, you may have studied it, talked about it, but unless you have employed it and successfully demonstrated it, then..... it is not knowledge. it is simply information and data.

I theorize that the Devil rules the world, but I do not KNOW whether or not he will reconcile with the Source.

Flowergirl

There has been a cure for cancer, found by a canadian doctor, since the early 80's but the cure is being held secret...? Perhaps to encourage us to continue investing in medical science/research in a search for the ultimate cure... so we keep donating our money, while they keep us fearful of a slow, painful death.

How true... and how incredibly sad. I've always been sceptical of donating money for research, as I believe so much of the so called 'statistics' and 'risks' are rigged to suit the big boys' financial benefit from having a sick population.

LovelyNomad7

Based on the many things I have read the NWO is very much in existence! It all makes sense. They are the puppetmasters...they run the show! This whole party system is a bunch of BS! They are simply two sides of the same coin. We should have listened to our forefathers and not created political parties. It's all a big joke! Laws are constantly being passed diminishing our rights. Isn't it strange how all these shootings have been going on? There goes our right to bear arms... It all seems very much staged to me. There is a cure for AIDS out there, fluoride messes you up & yet dentists use it. Our food is full of all these chemicals. These are the people who are in charge of all this. They are trying to kill us all off. All of us who are not of the elite class. They want to keep the world population under 5,000,000 people. There are countless interviews out there discussing this. Check out Alex Jones Info Wars, Children of the Matrix, www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix.htm Read about the Georgia guidestones. There is so much information out there. I don't even know where to begin. I'm only 22 but I was 17 when I first began realizing that something is not quite right! In the past year I've become so much more active, I've become so much more concerned in the environment planting my own garden as well as becoming a vegan. The more I read the more I feel like 1984 is becoming a reality...

byjove

Account Closed
I think various forms of this definitely exists. For one, Bilderberg, if I spelled it correctly. I don't oppose all of the ideas...I think we need some kind of world government...how else would we agree on oil issues for the future etc? I think we're currently failing through the use of our existing institutions...

the purple preacher dude, in the spirit of science video, totally side stepped the question in the whole starving, retarded deformed child in Africa scenario.

the only way the the law of attraction works, in terms of the power of now, is if reincarnation is an absolute truth, otherwise they are both unrealistic, as in they do not manifest themselves in reality in all circumstances. however, in most circumstances, it is still best to attempt to do these because it gives you a better chance of success.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Based on the many things I have read the NWO is very much in existence!
It all makes sense. They are the puppetmasters...they run the show!
This whole party system is a bunch of BS! They are simply two sides of the same coin.
We should have listened to our forefathers and not created political parties.
It's all a big joke! Laws are constantly being passed diminishing our rights.
Isn't it strange how all these shootings have been going on?
There goes our right to bear arms...
It all seems very much staged to me.
There is a cure for AIDS out there, fluoride messes you up & yet dentists use it.
Our food is full of all these chemicals. These are the people who are in charge of all this.
They are trying to kill us all off. All of us who are not of the elite class.
They want to keep the world population under 5,000,000 people.
There are countless interviews out there discussing this.
Check out Alex Jones Info Wars, Children of the Matrix, www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix.htm

Read about the Georgia guidestones.
There is so much information out there.
I don't even know where to begin.
I'm only 22 but I was 17 when I first began realizing that something is not quite right!
In the past year I've become so much more active, I've become so much more concerned in the environment planting my own garden as well as becoming a vegan.
The more I read the more I feel like 1984 is becoming a reality...
Colossal wealth protected by secrecy :smile:
ZION KING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoIcwZAG1DY

Cold Fusion

The new world order according to the bible, misdirection at it's best.

Misdirection is a form of deception in which the attention of an audience is focused on one thing in order to distract its attention from another. Managing the audience's attention is the aim of all theater, it is the foremost requirement of theatrical magic.

astro_2gw_256_biblical_creation_of_the_world.277.14862_zpszobslduo.gif~original

I am going to use this thread as a template (I did it according to where I live, house placements aren't really relevant, I am going by the planets):

The astrological influences of the star Khambalia

Of the nature of Mercury and Mars. It causes swift violence, unreliability, changeability, and an argumentative nature. [Robson*, p.173.]

Khambalia, Lambda Virginis. It is a Mercury-Mars star by Ptolemy. The name has its roots in old Coptic and means 'Crooked Claw', most probably the same device which we call also the Swastika, and whose ancient symbolism contained the idea of a secret knowledge, accessible to us, but only if one knows the way to get to it, as we find also with the symbolism of the maze in other cultures. The word 'Shambala' has a similar root and meaning; so has the pentagram, so that the Arabic word for Five, Khamsa, may well also derive from the same piece of mystique. Khamr, wine, also has a connection, being so often a symbol for the 'secret of life', 'the Spirit' again, as well as the means so often used to enter a transcendental (or just inebriated) state of consciousness. Both Sufi and Alchemical literature are of course rich in this allegorical form. So Khambalia is very much a star of the penetration of secrets and, although within the Constellation of Virgo by the map, its present location by Sign is at 6°38' of (Scorpius), 'a long way from home', and at 12°11' Libra even when we have corrected its sidereal placing. So the Mars in the simile which Ptolemy gave it is that of Mars in its second rulership, rather than the open energy of Aries. Consequently this star denotes those good at applying intellect to deep research of any kind, to police-type investigation, to espionage, and also to such pursuits as alchemy and the esoteric in general. [The Living Stars, Dr. Eric Morse, p.73.]

astro_621gw_271_256_does_the_new_world_order_exist_biblical_creation_of_the_world.677.25205_zpsvinfawi9.gif~original

astro_621gw_256_182_biblical_creation_of_the_world_the_ten_commandments.647.24340_zpsbjcjyw1s.gif~original

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...nd-producer-killed-over-it-video-2481443.html

1943 Film Exposes Illuminati Secrets – Director and Producer Killed Over It! (Video)

Whoa! Incredibly ahead of it’s time, here’s an old-school film (1943) that totally Exposes many Illuminati/Mason rituals, and their never ending quest for a New World Order

This 1943 movie “Occult Forces” exposes the secret Illuminati long before any other movie that I know of. The film’s writer was imprisoned and the films producer and the director were executed! Lots of secrets of the satanic Freemasons are exposed here.

rahu

AppLeo

Call me a sheep, but I prefer not to overthink about these things :3

Guess that's what happens when you have Aries parents right :lol: