Why is he acting distant? We had a great time together. Is moon VOC?

An old flame and I rekindled a connection over the summer. He lives out of the area right now and seeing each other was hard because of covid. We finally made plans and he traveled to see me and spend time with me recently. A week after he left, communication became sparse. We have an extremely strong bond and had very open communication where we discussed all of our fears and things like that. During that time he made it clear he wasn’t looking for something serious right now because he doesn’t have the time to invest. He is too focused on his business. I knew this before we met up but discussed it deeper in person. Everything was fine and I felt we understood each other. For months and months we talked regularly but now suddenly he’s pulled away. I’m going to eventually reach out to him and ask for clarification if I don’t hear from him soon and things go back to normal but I’m wondering if horary can tell me what what’s going on here because I’m completely confused and it has me wondering if I did something or scared him off. So I’m wondering why he’s acting distant with me. I’ll be sure to let you all know for anyone who helps out and is curious of the outcome for astrology purposes :)

Chart: https://ibb.co/Wyq92zH

I’m new to horary so I’d appreciate the help but I see that ascendent ruler Mercury is in the 5th. Since him and I are romantic and have 5th house fun loving chemistry (and more than 11th house but less than 7 since we aren’t committed), I used the 5th house to represent him. That ruler is Saturn which is in its own house of Capricorn. So I’m in his house but no aspects are made and last aspect between the two was awhile ago. But I also know he’s quite busy with creative projects. I just realized is the moon void of course? I’ve never done a question with this. What would this mean? Can someone confirm?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunraku

How long ago was this? Aspects are all separating and moon is long gone.

Also “he made it clear he wasn’t looking for something serious right now.” You answered your own question :)

How long ago was this? Aspects are all separating and moon is long gone.

Also “he made it clear he wasn’t looking for something serious right now.” You answered your own question :)

We last saw each other almost 2 weeks ago. I know he isn’t looking for anything serious but we’ve been very close friends and he wasn’t distant before or even right after the trip. It started happening recently and I was hoping he purposely wasn’t trying to make it clear through actions that he doesn’t want anything because I already know and respect it. He had shown me through actions many years ago but we hadn’t had open communication then. But since we communicated now I hope there’s an understanding. He doesn’t need to worry about me trying to get more out of this... I just don’t want the friendship to be awkward. Thanks for your response.