Need advice/opinions about my Vedic birth chart

Interstellar

Hello everyone :)

Since a few months, I'm interested in Vedic astrology 'cause I've heard many people saying it's more accurate than Western astrology. Is that true ? I guess it's subjective but I would be curious to know what you could say about my Vedic birth chart in general just giving me key points about my strengths & weaknesses I could improve in order to evolve :), etc.

I would be specially curious about what role art has in my life as I'm a passionate musician and songwriter next to my studies.

Here are screenshots of my vedic birth chart (Lahiri system) and informations about my planets.

Oh ! and I also have a last question : What books could you advice me to learn Vedic astrology ?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Attachments

• Screenshot n°4.jpg
    Screenshot n°4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot n°5.jpg
    Screenshot n°5.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

ravinderccmb

Please clarify few points:
1. DO you take up tasks which are tough or others avoid to take up.
2. Are you emotionally attached to your father?
3. Did you get any wealth or gains from your maternal grandmother when you were 12yrs old.

Interstellar

Thank you for your message ! Well :

1. I would not say in general but I can sometimes choose complicated tasks because I like them and I see them like challenges so I don't complain but sometimes I have to face complicated tasks or situations and it's a bit more difficult to handle but I generally manage to pass through them.

2. Not at all. My father is a cold man, we're not close but I'm very close to my mom <3<3 thanks to her support I could achieve many things.

3. If my memories are accurate, it's the case indeed there was some kinda "gains" as you say but from my paternal grandmother.

Why do you ask these questions ?