Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

wan

You do have Saturn/Virgo on the Descendant.

A Scorpionic man could actually work pretty well for you if you like watery men and men who are constant and devoted.

I will certainly keep an open mind and not immediately write off all Scorpio men.

Oh, never, not ever. Like he always asks, "You know you're stuck with me, right?" I look at his chart in my mind, complete with Venus opp Pluto in the 7th hse and I say, "I know". Lol.

Hehe..

sylph

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole "Scorpios are all about revenge" thing? I've personally never met a vengeful Scorpio, per se; maybe it's only if they are deeply wronged/hurt. Or maybe I'm just not picking up on whatever hidden vindictive plots they have lol

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole "Scorpios are all about revenge" thing? I've personally never met a vengeful Scorpio, per se; maybe it's only if they are deeply wronged/hurt. Or maybe I'm just not picking up on whatever hidden vindictive plots they have lol

Not everything adds up due to us being more than just sun sign, like i'm not a typical Cancer.

sylph

Not everything adds up due to us being more than just sun sign, like i'm not a typical Cancer.

I know, so possibly a Scorpio stellium or something (Pluto aspects, etc) increases the vengefulness of the person. Because most of the Scorpio Suns I've known do hold on to negative feelings toward people who've upset them, but they typically don't seek revenge. It's essentially like the poison is turned inward.

I know, so possibly a Scorpio stellium or something (Pluto aspects, etc) increases the vengefulness of the person. Because most of the Scorpio Suns I've known do hold on to negative feelings toward people who've upset them, but they typically don't seek revenge. It's essentially like the poison is turned inward.

I'm a mix of Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, Leo and Aquarius.
Taurus being lower in percentage to them all but because Taurus moon and mars in 2nd house is 2 big personal planets.. big influence.

You have to look at the chart more than most people do.

Last edited:

sylph

I'm a mix of Taurus, Cancer, Leo and Aquarius.
Taurus being lower in percentage to them all but because Taurus moon and mars in 2nd house is 2 big personal planets.. big influence.

You have to look at the chart more than most people do.

I do study and read charts more than most do lol.. just commenting on Scorpio Suns

Blaze

Account Closed
I think that is the point of this thread. It was started as a sarcastic response to other similar threads that try to categorize people based on one chart aspect.

Brother CT got many with his bait.

OT: Mars is hawt in this sign.

katydid

About revenge....

I am strongly Scorpio. I have Sun and Mercury in Scorpio, with Mercury conjunct the descendant.
I have Moon conjunct Mars/chiron in the 8th house
I have a tight T-square to Pluto conjunct BlackMoonLillith conjunct the South Node.

So the Scorpionic vibe is pretty strong. :bandit:

But I have never been one to plot revenge against others.

Now, in my younger days, when battling other women for the men of my dreams, I could be manipulative and secretive and did set a few schemes in motion to try and show some of my adversaries in a bad light...:innocent:

I think one of my biggest weaknesses and worst traits, in my younger wild years, was lust, and the weakness that could come over me if I wanted physical affection/attention. :love: At the time, it didn't matter if the other person was single, or a good person for a relationship. I would ignore all of that and pursue a fling. THEN I would find myself in complicated and difficult situations that could have been avoided...:unsure:

Maybe my Venus in Sag in the 7th, ruler of my Taurus rising, was to blame...

Last edited:

wan

About revenge....

I am strongly Scorpio. I have Sun and Mercury in Scorpio, with Mercury conjunct the descendant.
I have a tight T-square to Pluto conjunct BlackMoonLillith conjunct the South Node.

Now, in my younger days, when battling other women for the men of my dreams, I could be manipulative and secretive and did set a few schemes in motion to try and show some of my adversaries in a bad light...:innocent:

I think one of my biggest weaknesses and worst traits, in my younger wild years, was lust, and the weakness that could come over me if I wanted physical affection/attention. :love: At the time, it didn't matter if the other person was single, or a good person for a relationship. I would ignore all of that and pursue a fling. THEN I would find myself in complicated and difficult situations that could have been avoided...:unsure:

You sound as if your previous history would make a delightful romance. Scandalous yet intriguing.

Ukpoohbear

About revenge....

Rah my 20 year old self is in awe of your confidence and ability. It is good to hear the stories of wild days and it makes me want to listen to advice more because I can imagine better.:love:

craft94

About revenge....

Scorpio stellium here and I admit I can be vengeful but that might be more due in part to my Libra Sun than my Scorpio planets. I don't see it as revenge. I see it as justice. What goes around comes around! :smile:

I have noticed vengefulness to be a trait in individuals with Pluto squares. They'll often go to great lengths to get revenge, regardless of whether or not it's even warranted. If anyone wants a real life example, I'll PM you. I have quite a few of them.

sylph

Scorpio stellium here and I admit I can be vengeful but that might be more due in part to my Libra Sun than my Scorpio planets. I don't see it as revenge. I see it as justice. What goes around comes around! :smile:

I have noticed vengefulness to be a trait in individuals with Pluto squares. They'll often go to great lengths to get revenge, regardless of whether or not it's even warranted. If anyone wants a real life example, I'll PM you. I have quite a few of them.

YES I've noticed this too! And actually, I think it's almost always unwarranted. A Leo ex with Pluto square Sun would constantly do things to hurt me, and at first I thought it was just because he was a very Plutonian-seeming Leo; but now I realize that he probably felt like me disagreeing with him on anything was an attack on him. So hurting me was 'justified revenge.' I've definitely seen this with other Pluto-Sun square people as well. I hate it because it's like you have to tiptoe around them and be incredibly careful not to offend them, unless you like being humiliated/destroyed for said offense lol

Considering I have Pluto opposite my Moon, I'm certainly not trying to say that I have no Plutonian foibles. But I often feel like because of this opposition, I try to control my emotions/actions and not allow the behavior of others to provoke me into doing something vengeful. With hard aspects from Pluto to Sun, though, there might be this feeling of needing to control one's identity rather than emotions; and if someone 'threatens' that identity by consistently disagreeing with you, there might be an overly dramatic reaction.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I love the sign scorpio they are the most beautiful sign to have in the sun moon or ascendant because they are the most loyal friends and will understand you even if it is weird. I make sure to have a team of scorpio friends to have support from.

tikana

one thing i love about my kind (scorps) is we can put up with some serious sh*t without losing cool BUT if you dare to cross the ceiling level of my patience, i will destroy you. .. been there done that. my wrath is very painful to recover from. i dont throw my venom but i will launch it.

craft94

YES I've noticed this too! And actually, I think it's almost always unwarranted. A Leo ex with Pluto square Sun would constantly do things to hurt me, and at first I thought it was just because he was a very Plutonian-seeming Leo; but now I realize that he probably felt like me disagreeing with him on anything was an attack on him. So hurting me was 'justified revenge.' I've definitely seen this with other Pluto-Sun square people as well. I hate it because it's like you have to tiptoe around them and be incredibly careful not to offend them, unless you like being humiliated/destroyed for said offense lol

Considering I have Pluto opposite my Moon, I'm certainly not trying to say that I have no Plutonian foibles. But I often feel like because of this opposition, I try to control my emotions/actions and not allow the behavior of others to provoke me into doing something vengeful. With hard aspects from Pluto to Sun, though, there might be this feeling of needing to control one's identity rather than emotions; and if someone 'threatens' that identity by consistently disagreeing with you, there might be an overly dramatic reaction.

Yep, pretty much.
I PMed you my response.

SunRising

This is my friend, I won't tell you if she is Scorpio Sun or Ascendant. Is she attractive?

girtablilu_aqrabuamelu_scorpion-female-e1414179426199.jpg

Going to make an assumption and say they are scorpio rising and most likely have a sexy mysterious aura about her.