Astrology in the Bible

retinoid

I've had suspicions about Paul long ago and throughout certain times, and it is also written that Paul was the first anti-christ.

One of my favorite history stories is how the priest of an Ethiopian church used Astrology to defeat a larger and better armed invading army in relatively recent times. I really wanted to go to Lalibela, Gondar, and Axum for a while, but the world picture has been so disrupted and its even went further down hill in Ethiopia with their government selling of large tracks of peoples' traditional homelands, to foreign governments, and displacing them.

I think I'm still going to focus on direct revelation for a while, but I think I have to get myself holy(set apart) first to be truly successful, we'll see. I believe this includes not eating animal flesh, for at least a period, among other things. Also I'm researching being Torah observant.

Of course you have to do what you believe but I think it is a fallacy to say you have to get yourself holy. You have always been the same...

Yes, I am quite different and apart from the world in many ways. I do believe though that physical actions, and even appearances/practices, are a reflection of you inner spiritual state. By holy I mean to live in a manner that is separate from the world that is destructive, in opposition to the will of the Almighty, and Evil from the top down.

Fossil Fuels on such an enormous scale while there are renewable non polluting alternatives = Evil.

Fertilizing gardens with poisonous chemicals when you can just use the natural processes of Life to do the same thing = Evil.

the whole ruling system is Evil. This truth is found in the Bible.

and I don't think this is something that happens overnight. I believe that you live you life in a manner that is pleasing to Yah and in accord with the will of the Creator that he will be more likely to, or it may even be mandatory, to directly reveal things to you.

So living a holy lifestyle is absolutely not fallacy. Living unholy lifestyles is why the world is imploding. A holy lifestyle is also an artistic one.

Last edited:

retinoid

Yes, I am quite different and apart from the world in many ways. I do believe though that physical actions, and even appearances/practices, are a reflection of you inner spiritual state. By holy I mean to live in a manner that is separate from the world that is destructive, in opposition to the will of the Almighty, and Evil from the top down.

Fossil Fuels on such an enormous scale while there are renewable non polluting alternatives = Evil.

Fertilizing gardens with poisonous chemicals when you can just use the natural processes of Life to do the same thing = Evil.

the whole ruling system is Evil. This truth is found in the Bible.

and I don't think this is something that happens overnight. I believe that you live you life in a manner that is pleasing to Yah and in accord with the will of the Creator that he will be more likely to, or it may even be mandatory, to directly reveal things to you.

So living a holy lifestyle is absolutely not fallacy. Living unholy lifestyles is why the world is imploding. A holy lifestyle is also an artistic one.

Do you really think we are living against god's will? How would that be possible? God works in mysterious ways...

Yes, I think polluting the earth with fossil fuels is Evil, because it is in no way necessary. The Gulf oil spill was intentional. Same way as putting poison in our food for our own good is. I think that the way the majority of people are so dishonest and scam, lie, cheat and steal is not what the Creator wills for us.

I believe that it is the will of the Creator for humans to live in harmony with the rest of creation, as opposed to defiling it.

Yes, it is possible look at the state of the world: senseless violence, people starving while others waste food, totally raping and defiling creation in the name of greed. It is NOT being done in greed by the puppet masters they are doing it on purpose, because they are evil.

they may be doing it to hasten a shift, but that seems loony, and misguided.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, I agree the interpretation part is absolutely an art. I tend to still put Astronomy and Astrology as the same thing in my mind, but of course two branches of the same thing.

But I'm real big on it being a scientifically verifiable phenomenon.

One thing that has really thrown me off is that the current transits are not the same on different websites. What is the deal with this? I've checked astro.com, grupovenus, and this lucky day site and out of all three websites none of the shared a current transit. NOT A SINGLE SOLITARY ONE! and I entered the same info on all three and triple checked it.:sideways::surprised::confused::confused:

So you are saying that the positions of the transiting planets for the same time and place were different on all three sites? Well, that doesn't seem too good.

If you could send me links for where you were looking in the three sites, I would be glad to check them out and try to see what's up.

And I am wishing you good luck with demonstrating astrology to be a scientifically verifiable phenomenon.

retinoid

Yes, I think polluting the earth with fossil fuels is Evil, because it is in no way necessary. The Gulf oil spill was intentional. Same way as putting poison in our food for our own good is. I think that the way the majority of people are so dishonest and scam, lie, cheat and steal is not what the Creator wills for us.

Can you tell me who this creator is and how we get in contact so we can send it a list of these things going on.

It was at the free daily horoscope selected transits on astro.com, and the personal daily horoscope here http://grupovenus.com/infoi.asp, and here http://www.luckydays.tv/.

I entered my birth info on all of these. Not a single transit of the selected tranits on the free daily horoscope on astro.com was presented on the transits on grupovenus, not one, and I thought grupovenus was supposed to be all of them, and the several transits i looked at on lucky days did not match either of the previous two.

this is not the first time I've observed this and I checked all the data numerous times.

Can you tell me who this creator is and how we get in contact so we can send it a list of these things going on.

Retinoid, I doubt your sincerity, that is sort of what I was talking about in previous post, but I think that your mind is completely closed on this subject because your question ignores what I previously wrote.

I posted a similar response as you have just done to me and wintersprite6 deleted my post. and subsequent ones.

I believe that there is one Creator the source of all Life. In ancient Hebrew I believe they called him YHVH. I would say more, but I think you are jesting. which is fine, but if I jest to others wintersprite deletes it. go figure.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It was at the free daily horoscope selected transits on astro.com, and the personal daily horoscope here http://grupovenus.com/infoi.asp, and here http://www.luckydays.tv/.

I entered my birth info on all of these. Not a single transit of the selected tranits on the free daily horoscope on astro.com was presented on the transits on grupovenus, not one, and I thought grupovenus was supposed to be all of them, and the several transits i looked at on lucky days did not match either of the previous two.

this is not the first time I've observed this and I checked all the data numerous times.

Well, if that is the case, then I would consider referring to just an ordinary emphemeris, a book like The American Ephemeris for the 21st Century by Michelsen and Pottenger, or something like that. There may be some online ephemerides that you can look at as well. The Swiss Ephemeris is a good one.

retinoid

Retinoid, I doubt your sincerity, that is sort of what I was talking about in previous post, but I think that your mind is completely closed on this subject because your question ignores what I previously wrote.

I posted a similar response as you have just done to me and wintersprite6 deleted my post. and subsequent ones.

I believe that there is one Creator the source of all Life. In ancient Hebrew I believe they called him YHVH. I would say more, but I think you are jesting. which is fine, but if I jest to others wintersprite deletes it. go figure.

Not jesting. You mention pollution, yet how much pollution does a volcano let out or meteors hitting the earth killing the dinosaurs or the misery that viruses cause with people and animals and plants decaying from the inside in immense pain? But that is all okay to you because it is natural.

My point is, you mention this 'creator' and good and evil, and things that are acceptable and things that are not. This is your mind talking and categorizing and delegating.

I don't agree with pollution and greed, but even these things may yet play a part. We don't know. You speak of it as this creator has a set of rules we have to follow, the universe doesn't follow your rules that you and other humans have projected.

Not jesting. You mention pollution, yet how much pollution does a volcano let out or meteors hitting the earth killing the dinosaurs or the misery that viruses cause with people and animals and plants decaying from the inside in immense pain? But that is all okay to you because it is natural.

My point is, you mention this 'creator' and good and evil, and things that are acceptable and things that are not. This is your mind talking and categorizing and delegating.

I don't agree with pollution and greed, but even these things may yet play a part. We don't know. You speak of it as this creator has a set of rules we have to follow, the universe doesn't follow your rules that you and other humans have projected.

I disagree seven billion percent. The Universe does follow rules. Your mind is too finite to understand.

Retinoid, you have your mind made up, it is your mind that is categorizing and delegating. You have your opinions on this set in concrete. I do not - that is what I am talking about and you have completely ignored what I have written. You read certain words that your mind automatically placed my ideals into you predetermined categories.

Your initial question proved that. and you still going in the wrong direction with all of this, that is your own personal construct that swept what I'm talking about up into your own little pre categorized mind set.

retinoid

I disagree seven billion percent. The Universe does follow rules. Your mind is too finite to understand.

Retinoid, you have your mind made up, it is your mind that is categorizing and delegating. You have your opinions on this set in concrete. I do not - that is what I am talking about and you have completely ignored what I have written. You read certain words that your mind automatically placed my ideals into you predetermined categories.

Your initial question proved that. and you still going in the wrong direction with all of this, that is your own personal construct that swept what I'm talking about up into your own little pre categorized mind set.

I am not the one who is saying what is right or wrong :smile:

i'm not saying it either. i'm just exploring it. if seems that way i'm just talking about what i was doing.

i can't participate in this forum any more for the reasons i pm'd you.

it is unfortunate, but who knows, works in mysterios ways, i was enjoying this forum.

{ Deleted by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Katydidit

As to astrology in the Bible -- New Testament

(I thought twice about posting this because I can't cite it.)

I recall reading that Jesus, after the time of his living with the Essenes, was recorded as drawing in the dirt as he spoke. Modern (objective) interpretation is that he was drawing charts/numbers.

As I said - I can't say where I learned this concept - Cayce maybe?

Hope this helps -
K

LeoCassandra

For some strange reason Astrology has always been deemed by some christians as a lower form of expression, Astrology looks to the heavens, in there eyes so maybe is seen as a threat to the word of God......which God?
Astrology is tended to be bundled up with paganism and so is seen as heathenism and something animalistic, not human, and so something bad!
Something to fear! Something from the lower realms.
But of course its roots are that, paganism!
Its no real suprise that all our celebrations are pagan celebrations.
Theres only one way to get people to eat fish and chips in a burger bar and thats by burning the burger bar down and building a fish and chip shop in its place!
The people have no choice!
Its well documented now by archeologists that church buildings in this country are on original pagan sites.
My theory is, and its just my opinion! That jesus was a normal guy who helped people, like a shamen a witch doctor, a therapist, an astrologer, somebody before his time.
Like Peregrine Moon said, just a bunch of stories. Ways of life.
There are also spells in the Bible, very pagan!
I agree with every word:surprised: