What's Your Celtic Tree Sign?

I'm Hazel. This is very interesting. It was largely accurate. probably if i was in my true state it would be mostly accurate.

"The Celtic tree astrology sign of Hazel joins harmoniously with Hawthorn and Rowan’s.", but none of the signs are said to match up well with Hazel.

I found something similar in Chinese Astrology in that Fire Dragon is best matched with Wood Rat, but nothing is best matched with Fire Dragon.

Last edited:

Jenn18Aqua

VERY interesting! Also combined with my Sabian Symbols, exact matches!
I'm a rowan. And the key words are almost all found in my Sabian Symbols. In the end, were talking about the same stuff over and over again. It's just culture of human kind that separated, divided and classified it into categories so we can get it in our minds. I think it's my job to let go of culture and find overlapping patterns everywhere and make that clear to the world.

Jenn

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-meaning-rowan-tree.html

Jenn18Aqua

I suppose it's like saying: You are an aquarius. Broad view of something you could be or of a part of who you are. But it totally overlaps with my 18degreeAquarius sun and some other aspects too. However... If you would ask my environment they would LAUGH their ... off. I am the clown of town so to speak. No one would ever expect me to be 'spiritual' or 'intellectual' (don't mind the words)

Jenn

Mines Alder too, but it doesn't sound like me at all.. :pinched:

retinoid

Mine's Reed-the Inquisitor...it is true I like to know about everything and when I meet new people I get them to tell me their whole life story. Just because I like to know about them.

Caro

Im a rowan

which fits.

I like the celtic tradtions as I have strong celtic roots in this life.