The Ethical and Intuitively Practical use of Magic

Ukpoohbear

I will heal Britney by healing myself. According to the Inner Guide Meditation, you will fit an archetype and other people in your life fit an archetype. By helping yourself, you heal the other archetypes the same as you. By healing another subconscious archetype within yourself, you heal the people in your life represented by that archetype.

A couple of days ago, my energy was rampant and I was very emotional about Britney and thinking of the aforementioned. I looked at saw that I had sat my crystal ornaments on a table and had sit a mirror behind it without thinking. It was then I realised I had subconsciously built an alter.

I will return to my roots and become a witch again. I will heal myself and this will heal the simile archetype of other Princess’ in Pain ie Britney and Marilyn. I will also using the powers given to my by my self-healing journey and send our loving thoughts to Britney, to help her in her own journey. That is the type of witch I will be. I have a past life memory of killing a witch who was a surrogate mother to me (reincarnated as my sister who has secretly undermined and billed me my whole life) (understandable now I know I have previously murdered her). Now this life time, I have strong Lilith in my chart. I killed a witch and that made me the top witch. This time this, I will heal people.

I have been thinking. If I do this, with all the light I will be creating, I will be making myself a target for an equally opposing force of darkness. Maybe even stronger since the darkness fights dirty. I am aware this will probably happen and I will still go ahead with it. If I am met with the the spiritual equivalent of Miyamoto Musashi or Sun Tzu, I will gladly run towards then yelling ‘f*** you.* It will be my honour to defend the honour of my archetype and all others. On the day of my physical death, I want to die fighting. It will be my honour.

Everyone can be saved. Everyone can baske in the warmth of my light until they are ready to heal themselves. It is not my light. I am both powerless and powerful. God fights through me.

I will save Britney. She will save herself. But I will defend her honour and gladly die defending that honour and all others.

Excuse the dramatic nature of this post but I do believe in every word I am saying. If this is God’s plan for me, I will do it. He may have other plans, it’s out of my control really.

Bunraku

Re: Ethical and Intuitively Practical use of Magic

I think you were born in the wrong era. Joan of Arc and you would get along very well...

Bunraku

As for Britney Spears I noticed that a lot of other celebs were trying to convert her, probably confusing her further. Madonna once tried to get her familiar with the Jewish Kabbalah or whatever she’s into these days... I think people see her as vulnerable thus as easy target.

Good luck with your endeavor :) . She needs someone looking out for her, because the people in her life clearly don’t.

Bunraku

I’m glad that the rhetoric and public opinion of her changed once people started realizing that maybe there’s more to this. Hopefully that will help her realize that she has people all over the world rooting for her success. :)

As for spell work... I understand what you mean. You’d have to have an iron will to drown out all of the other thoughts/intent aimed at her. I always held the opinion that Celebrities end up being the garbage can of human thoughts and consciousness, simply because everyone projects their thoughts good/bad... but mostly bad. It’s like a lightning rod for critics, gross thoughts, and evilness.

I believe in you :)

Ukpoohbear

You make a very good point about the amount of energy and garbage already being sent Britney’s way.

I think my use of the word ‘magic’ was used as a bit of a buzz word for me. I certainly don’t intend to do spell work or study it. What it will come down to for me is meditation and grounding myself. But what is happening is magic and the use of alchemy to turn pain into love. If I am going to be studying anything, it will be my coursework, and that is very important to my own self-healing journey. It was just a very powerful moment when I looked at my table and realized I had been subconsciously building an alter.

But I will send out healing thoughts to her. But I won’t be concentrating on her. She needs her freedom :) that is what she is asking all of us for, not just her Dad.

But yes, the garbage that has been thrown at her and that is what caused her mental illness. Those with mental illness are surely all physical manifestations of everyone’s unprocessed pain. But Britney being a public figure is having a very public and intense time of it.

(I have a story about Joan of Arc I will share later). I need to develop this thread more but this was just to start it.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I believe in you :)

Thank you :love:

You are a natural witch too. The post about collecting Britney belongings in order to de-fragmentize her was a very powerful intuitive understanding of energy.

I read on another thread you are a sub teacher. Perfect for you. You are a healer.

Ukpoohbear

I was meant to die.

The family I grew up with was so dysfunctional that I do not know how to put it into words. Other than my family, because of life events, like people dying and the ones who didnt die, being physically present but not emotionally present, and because I was a child who did not understand anything about what they were going through and because I was so starved of love, it made them feel guilty to the point they bullied me for it, I was the scapegoat. And because I was the scapegoat, I became a scapegoat for other members, and because I now was definitely a scapegoat, I travelled through life wearing the sign on my face, I became a scapegoat for every other human who could not process their own pain until one day, I died.

I died years before I died. I was dead as a child until one day I really did die except I didnt because I was not meant to.

And I cant even be bothered focusing on it, because in the end, when we look at our life from the snapshot of hindsight, we do not focus on any of that but we have become something because of it all instead. We have become creatures so full of love and understanding that the sun and the trees and the weather and the love radiating from animals is so much it hurts.

Pain and love. Like polar opposites and two sides of a coin. We cannot escape it and I would not know any of this unless those who caused me pain, caused me pain.

So many lifetimes that at the same time the pain blurs all into one and becomes inconsequential yet at the same time important life events that happen in each of them, cause certain paths to be taken.

And I will lsoe my insight and go back to living my day to day life and become lost again in my eternal search for love until one day I am woken up and I again understand. But life happens and you forget and you go on and live your life as you are meant to.

Some people, those who are so psychic they cannot escape the knowing, yet I only have insights like a woman waking from dementia, like in The Notebook. Yet I suspect even those whoa re awake everyday still forget because we are all meant to live out lives so that we can learn our lessons.

I have died so many times already and I was meant to day this life so many times (except I wasn't) but if there is parralell lives happening simulatneously life I have recently heard, then I have died already because this life, where I am not meant to die, I have died spiritually.

I have been on my back and knees breaking with pain, just to escape. I have been strong now for so long and I am so scared because I am meant to keep dying and one day, and I feel it coming closer, I am going to lose everything that makes me happy so that I will die again.

God does not hate me but I am so scared. I would not know what I know today unless I had already died.

I will fight and get up and stand and bloody fight for those who do not know. In passing, maybe one person will look at me and say gosh, she should have died. People have said it to me before, a girl said to me years ago, you are going to die. And my Gran thought one day I was going to die and she did not stop it. Those with any insight can see in me, death.

For those who have died, I live. I have heard so many stories of people who have died becasue of their family dynamics. Whether it has been on TV and a man is talking about how his family bullied his family so much for being gay that he killed himself - I live for him.

For Britney Spears who is publicly imprisond, I free myself for her.

My work answering phones when Sun was at 29 Pisces and the last call of the day was a girl who was being very snarky with me and I was snarky back because I hated the way she spoke to me, then she said she had tried to kill herself 5x's in the last few weeks and I immediatley did not care that my calls are times and are meant to be 8 minutes long. I stayed on the phone with her for an hour and I listened. She left the call happy simply because I listened to her. She had no friends and on that call, I was her friend.

When I had a Tinder date at Xmas time and I felt a feeling in me from God as I was walking to his house but I did not put it down to anything and he tells me he tried to kill himself a couple of weeks ago. He had control issues, he was not a nice person, that is because he is stuck in a low vibe state btw, but I said to him, without knowing or planning what to say, that life gives you lessons so that you keep trying and eventually you understand and become wiser for it and life is not meant to be easy. I was meant to say something and I do not know what effect I had because I did not want to see him again but I was meant to meet him.

I cannot explain it and I cannot understand everything but things happen and I end up places and meeting people and I should have died myself many times. Life does not save me from pain but Jupiter has saved me from dying so that I may tell the story of others who have died and been forgotten in the murkiness of dysfunctionality like I should have been.

Life bright blue flashing light I am a warrior. I have been a warrior many times before. This life, now, I am not meant to fight physically. I do not want to fight but I am a warrior and what I have just explained to you is my fight.

I am psychic right now and my power is rampant. And it will go and I will live my life again but these words right now are from the source. They spill through me from a place of genius. If these words effect you, then you will be able to see that life is genius. Things happen on purpose. I was meant to die but instead I died again and again and again and survived each time. It is so painful but look at me, so strong.

Life is so beautiful. Le vie est belle.

This is my magic. This is my purpose. This is the ethical and intuitively practical use of magic.

I will list some of my past life memories because they are quite interesting and it explains in more detail who I am but really, this is more important because this post describes my purpose. Describing past life memories is just vanity but it is interesting and I will do it when I am not so psychic and more vain.

I am tired now.

Ukpoohbear

One who loses not his place endures. One who may die but will not perish, has life everlasting. He who dares to act has nerve; if he can maintain his position he will endure, but he, who dying does not perish, is immortal.

Lao Tzu

cjung.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Even as exist among men the DARK BROTHERS,
so there exists the BROTHERS OF LIGHT.
Antagonists they of the BROTHERS OF DARKNESS,
seeking to free men from the night.
Powers have they, mighty and potent.
Knowing the LAW, the planets obey.
Work they ever in harmony and order,
freeing the man-soul from its bondage of night.
Secret and hidden, walk they also.
Known not are they to the children of men.
Ever have THEY fought the DARK BROTHERS,
conquered and conquering time without end.

Thoth

Ukpoohbear

As I advised the last time, today I am less psychic and more vain and I want to discuss my past life memories because they are pretty cool.

I am not a natural psychic, not the strongest but I have my moments that is above par to the average person for sure. It is just I do not have access to it as strongly as some genuine psychics I know. I am comparing myself to their level but compared to the average person, jesus, I am practically enlightened.

Anyway, to be honest, I find alcohol or rather the state I am in after alcohol, makes me open to psychic channels. It is during this state I have been able to read the thoughts of animals and I also felt the presence of a man I used to think of as a spiritual guide visiting me. I was not happy when I felt him visit me, he was subconsciously trying to get me to be attracted to him as on some level I would have began to feel his presence without being aware of it, except I became aware of it and banished him from me.

I would not be surprised if there is some record of shamans or some sort of spiritual group of people who used alcohol as part of a ritual to access the psychic realms, this is what I have ended up doing inadvertently. I do not want to rely on alcohol to become psychic, and I have never did it on a ritual basis. I think it is much more important to learn the lessons that life has to offer while sober, and let psychic powers come when you are meant to learn something.

It is very important to learn your lessons soberly, and go through the hard knocks of life. It builds resilience and strength of character. Chasing psychic power is the equivalent of get rich quick schemes. I was just living my life and happened to notice I was psychic when I was hungover.

My past life memories have had nothing to do with alcohol. I dont think I had drunk alcohol in months during the time I had a quick flurry of memories. Progressed Moon was in Pisces though.

I had the same dream over and over, which I continually dismissed as just a dream. It was only about the 4th or 5th time I began to take it seriously because it was quite a distressing dream and I tried to change the course of events every time because in the dream I was shot dead each time and that is not a nice feeling!

I have come to the conclusion retrospectively I was a soldier injured in a field but in the actual dream the details were sparse. It was what I was feeling that was intense and I think this makes sense, I was re-living a time when I was lying injured in a field, unable to move. So of course I would not be observing my surroundings.

I could feel the enemy coming closer and my heart was beating extremely fast, there was nothing I could do. Then someone came towards me and shot me. My heart was beating so fast up to this point. As soon as he shot me, in my dream state, I tried to rewind the dream like you can sometimes do before the dream turns bizarre and starts to not make sense but every time I tried, there was just no alternative image that came up, it felt like a CD skipping.

This dream happened a few times until I woke up and gave it some serious thought and it was then I realized it was more than a not nice dream, it was a past life memory. As soon as I recognized it as such, I never had it again. So that is what I meant earlier about it not being necessary to chase psychic powers, when you are meant to realize something, it will be forced upon you, sober.

Actually, I think it was only the 4th or 5th time I tried to change the dream, probably because I was fed up of being shot, since it is not a nice feeling. The time I tried to change the dream, would have been the first time I became conscicous of it while still in a dream state and for the first time since having it, I went straight into another dream, which I only had once, and which left a much stronger mark on me than the first one.

This second dream was longer and more detailed and had two dreams within the same dream. Again, this is what I have concluded retrospectively, that they were both from the same 'life,' but I was different ages. What actually happened was two more dreams after the first one ended for the last time, but I am in no doubt they are of the same life.

The first part I was a man, the second part I was a child. They are not connected to the first dream at all. I know this because in the first dream I was shot, but in these two dreams, guns were not invented then, it was knives. The streets were close together, like in an ancient city but again, I do not have much memory of the actual details to pinpoint a time, although I have thought about it afterwards and concluded it was ancient times, possibly ancient Egypt, but I will not embellish the details, and only tell you what happened in it.

So the first, I was a man. And I was very angry, not like red hot anger, but quiet deep resentful rage anger. This feeling has carried through into this life time, this must be where it has come from. It was night time and I did not have the feeling of being vulnerable, the opposite, I was prepared and on alert and sneaking about in the night. I had a deep attachment to the place I was in. Suddenly, a boy shot out of the dark and my automatic reaction was to go for him but I stopped when I realized it was just a boy stealing an apple. I can remember his eyes looking at me scared then he ran away quickly when I paused from attacking him.

The next part of the dream I was a boy. So I think I grew up to be that man and the reason why the boy stealing the apple stood out to me so much was because I reminded me of younger me, who I now am in the second part of the dream.

In the second part of a dream, I am young. I say boy but again, this is just retrospectively. I was under the control of a witch and I did not like her. I had a feeling of not being able to escape, like she had some type of control over me that prevented me from just walking away. There are many ways to control a person - like with money or perhaps she saved me from starvation (hence why I related to the boy with the apple when I was a man). But again, all I know is how I felt.

What I do know is, I began increasingly scared of her and I think it was because as I grew older, I began to understood she was a bad witch. Again, all I know is I grew more and more scared and stuck and I decided to use her own weapon against her, magic.

The most detailed part out of all the dreams in terms of scenery was the curse. I know exactly how curses are made, although I do not recall any practical steps it took because I was not shown them. But it is all about intention. I put all my resentment and hate in to that curse and it grew and grew and it was a vivid mix of dark purple and black, swirling about together. I tried to keep it secret and hidden from the witch and I had to wait a while for it to grow.

One day, she felt its presence and I had a split second to act. She had a split second to act to when she felt it and she went to attack me and so that was my split second. I summoned all the energy and force within myself and let the curse explode. I had the benefit of preparation in my curse and it was enough to kill her. The last I saw was her eyes were as frightened as a rabbit, kind of like when I was lying about to be shot. The frightened look of a rabbit. And as quick as that, it was over. She was dead.

And that was the end of all my dreams. I think the dream before it where I was a man stalking the city at night with knives in my hands, I was the same boy who had grown. And I think I have dealt with the karma of killing someone, not just by murder but by a curse for many lives ever since. Including, when I was lying down unable to move and I felt the same fear like a frightened rabbit just like the witch did.

I think she has tormented me for many lives ever since.

That curse has followed me. The feeling of resentment has followed me. I have died many times, been tormented by the reincarnation of the witch many times, I imagine,. But again, that is thinking retrospectively but I think I was replayed the dream until I consciously recognized it, precisely so I could put the pieces together like a jigsaw and make sense of my purpose.

I have been humiliated and plagued by resentment, the curse has followed me. But eventually, bad karma turns into good and knowing what I know now, not only do I have to forgive those who has tormented me, I have to offer them freedom by forgiving them and showing them a better way. I also have to be a light warrior so I can save as many people as I cab, God shows them to me. Murder has turned into saving lives.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

"Even the enlightened person is never more than his own limited ego standing before the One who dwells within him, whose form has no knowable boundaries, who encompasses him on all sides, fathomless as the abysses of the earth and vast as the sky.” •☥• Carl Gustav Jung ~ Sea of Faith

"The risk of inner experience, the adventure of the spirit, is in any case alien to most human beings”. •☥• Carl Jung; Memories ~ Dreams and Reflections

-- https://www.jungiananalysts.org.uk/...1_-Psychology-and-Religion_-West-and-East.pdf

Ukpoohbear

THE EMERALD TABLETS OF THOTH

Tablet VIII

The Key of Mystery

Unto thee, O man,
have I given my knowledge.
Unto thee have I given of Light.
Hear ye now and receive my wisdom
brought from space planes above and beyond.
Not as man am I
for free have I become of dimensions and planes.
In each, take I on a new body.
In each, I change in my form.
Know I now that the formless is all there is of form.
Great is the wisdom of the Seven.
Mighty are THEY from beyond.
Manifest THEY through their power,
filled by force from beyond.
Hear ye these words of wisdom.
Hear ye and make them thine own.
Find in them the formless.
Mystery is but hidden knowledge.
Know and ye shall unveil.
Find the deep buried wisdom
and be master of darkness and Light.
Deep are the mysteries around thee,
hidden the secrets of Old.
Search through the KEYS of my WISDOM.
Surely shall ye find the way.
The gateway to power is secret,
but he who attains shall receive.
Look to the LIGHT! O my brother.
Open and ye shall receive.
Press on through the valley of darkness.
Overcome the dweller of night.
Keep ever thine eyes of the LIGHT-PLANE,
and thou shalt be One with the LIGHT.
Man is in process of changing
to forms that are not of this world.
Grows he is time to the formless,
a plane on the cycle above.
Know ye, ye must become formless before ye are with the LIGHT,
List ye, O man, to my voice,
telling of pathways to Light,
showing the way of attainment
when ye shall be One with the Light.
Search ye the mysteries of Earth's heart.
Learn of the LAW that exists,
holding the stars in their balance
by the force of the primordial mist.
Seek ye the flame of the EARTH'S LIFE.
Bathe in the glare of its flame.
Follow the three-cornered pathway
until thou, too, art a flame.
Speak thou in words without voice
to those who dwell down below.
Enter the blue-litten temple
and bathe in the fire of all life.
Know, O man, thou art complex,
a being of earth and of fire.
Let thy flame shine out brightly.
Be thou only the fire.
Wisdom is hidden in darkness.
When lit by the flame of the Soul,
find thou the wisdom and be LIGHT-BORN,
a Sun of the Light without form.
Seek thee ever more wisdom.
Find it in the heart of the flame.
Know that only by striving
and Light pour into thy brain.
Now have I spoken with wisdom.
List to my Voice and obey.
Tear open the Veils of the darkness.
Shine a LIGHT on the WAY.
Speak I of Ancient Atlantis,
speak of the days
of the Kingdom of Shadows,
speak of the coming
of the children of shadows.
Out of the great deep were they called
by the wisdom of earth-men,
called for the purpose of gaining great power.
Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world.
In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.
In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.
But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.
Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.
Called may they be by the master
who knows the white or the black,
but only the white master may control
and bind them while in the flesh.
Seek not the kingdom of shadows,
for evil will surely appear.
For only the master of brightness
shall conquer the shadow of fear.
Know ye, O my brother,
that fear is an obstacle great.
Be master of all in the brightness,
the shadow will soon disappear.
Hear ye and heed my wisdom,
the voice of LIGHT is clear.
Seek not the valley of shadow,
and LIGHT will only appear.
List ye, O man,
to the depth of my wisdom.
Speak I of knowledge hidden from man.
Far have I been
on my journey through SPACE-TIME,
even to the end of space of this cycle.
Aye, glimpsed the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
lying in wait for he who would pass them.
In that space where time exists not,
faintly I sensed the guardians of cycles.
Move they only through angles.
Free are they not of the curved dimensions.
Strange and terrible
are the HOUNDS of the Barrier.
Follow they consciousness to the limits of space.
Think not to escape by entering your body,
for follow they fast the Soul through angles.
Only the circle will give ye protection,
save from the claws
of the DWELLERS IN ANGLES.
Once, in a time past,
I approached the great Barrier,
and saw on the shores where time exists not,
the formless forms
of the HOUNDS of the barrier.
Aye, hiding in the midst beyond time I found them;
and THEY, scenting me afar off,
raised themselves and gave the great bell cry
that could be heard from cycle to cycle
and moved through space toward my soul.
Fled I then fast before them,
back from time's unthinkable end.
But ever after me pursued they,
moving in strange angles not known to man.
Aye, on the gray shores of TIME-SPACE'S end
found I the HOUNDS of the Barrier,
ravening for the Soul
who attempts the beyond.
Fled I through circles back to my body.
Fled, and fast after me they followed.
Aye, after me the devourers followed,
seeking through angles to devour my Soul.
Aye, know ye man,
that the Soul who dares the Barrier
may be held in bondage
by the HOUNDS from beyond time,
held till this cycle is completed
and left behind
when the consciousness leaves.
Entered I my body.
Created the circles that know not angles,
created the form
that from my form was formed.
Made my body into a circle
and lost the pursuers in the circles of time.
But, even yet, when free from my body,
cautious ever must I be
not to move through angles,
else my soul may never be free.
Know ye, the HOUNDS of the Barrier
move only through angles
and never through curves of space.
Only by moving through curves
can ye escape them,
for in angles they will pursue thee.
O man, heed ye my warning;
Seek not to break open
the gate to beyond.
Few there are
who have succeeded in passing the Barrier
to the greater LIGHT that shines beyond.
For know ye, ever the dwellers,
seek such Souls to hold in their thrall.
Listen, O man, and heed ye my warning;
seek ye to move not in angles but curves,
And if while free from thy body,
though hearest the sound like the bay of a hound
ringing clear and bell-like through thy being,
flee back to thy body through circles,
penetrate not the midst mist before.
When thou hath entered the form thou hast dwelt in,
use thou the cross and the circle combined.
Open thy mouth and use thou thy Voice.
Utter the WORD and thou shalt be free.
Only the one who of LIGHT has the fullest
can hope to pass by the guards of the way.
And then must he move
through strange curves and angles
that are formed in direction not know to man.
List ye, O man, and heed ye my warning:
attempt not to pass the guards on the way.
Rather should ye seek to gain of thine own Light
and make thyself ready to pass on the way.
LIGHT is thine ultimate end, O my brother.
Seek and find ever the Light on the way.

Fire, the inner fire,
is the most potent of all force,
for it overcometh all things and
penetrates to all things of the Earth.
Man supports himself only on that which resists.
So Earth must resist man else he existeth not.

All eyes do not see with the same vision,
for to one an object appears of
one form and color
and to a different eye of another.
So also the infinite fire,
changing from color to color,
is never the same from day to day.
~ThothThe Magician

"They are without fears and without desires, dominated by no falsehood, sharing no error, loving without illusion, suffering without impatience, reposing in the quietude of eternal thought... a Magus cannot be ignorant, for magic implies superiority, mastership, majority, and majority signifies emancipation by knowledge.

The Magus welcomes pleasure, accepts wealth, deserves honour, but is never the slave of one of them; she knows how to be poor, to abstain, and to suffer; she endures oblivion willingly because she is lord of her own happiness, and expects or fears nothing from the caprice of fortune.

She can love without being beloved; she can create imperishable treasures, and exalt herself above the level of honours or the prizes of the lottery. She possesses that which she seeks, namely, profound peace.

She regrets nothing which must end, but remembers with satisfaction that she has met with good in all. She enjoys solitude, but does not fly the society of man; she is a child with children, joyous with the young, staid with the old, patient with the foolish, happy with the wise.

She smiles with all who smile, and mourns with all who weep; applauding strength, she is yet indulgent to weakness; offending no one, she has herself no need to pardon, for she never thinks herself offended.”

Ukpoohbear

It is often tragic to see how blatantly a man bungles his own life and the lives of others yet remains totally incapable of seeing how much the whole tragedy originates in himself, and how he continually feeds it and keeps it going. Not consciously, of course for consciously he is engaged in bewailing and cursing a faithless world that recedes further and further into the distance. Rather, it is an unconscious factor which spins the illusions that veil his world. And what is being spun is a cocoon, which in the end will completely envelop him.

C. G. Jung, CW. 9.2, par. 18

Ukpoohbear

"Life is tragic simply because the earth turns and the sun inexorably rises and sets, and one day, for each of us, the sun will go down for the last, last time. Perhaps the whole root of our trouble, the human trouble, is that we will sacrifice all the beauty of our lives, will imprison ourselves in totems, taboos, crosses, blood sacrifices, steeples, mosques, races, armies, flags, nations, in order to deny the fact of death, which is the only fact we have. It seems to me that one ought to rejoice in the fact of death—ought to decide, indeed, to earn one’s death by confronting with passion the conundrum of life. One is responsible to life: It is the small beacon in that terrifying darkness from which we come and to which we shall return."
Excerpt from James Baldwin's Essay 'from a region of my mind.'

Ukpoohbear

If you read the post above where I shared the story of my past lives, you will know that one of them I remembered was when I was taken in off the streets as a child and given shelter by a woman, who became my surrogate Mother. She was very controlling and kept me in debt to her and practiced black magic, as I became older, I became more and more resentful, until I used that resentment to create a curse, which I had learnt from this woman, and I murdered her.

When I woke up, I knew straight away it was my sister this life, who has been subtly undermining me my whole life, chipping away at my self-esteem, but who is also inordinately luckier than me. In short, she has bullied me, which you can kind of understand since I did murder her previously. She probably hated me but does not understand why she wants to bully me. Although one time she did whisper in my ear randomly, 'karma.' Maybe she understand subliminally, she is a Plutonian, after all.

It just dawned on me today, an event that happened between my sister and myself is eerily similar to the dream I had, but with less intensity. So, my Dad was a waste of space and my sister was old enough she was already living in her place in her early 20s, even though she was a single Mother. I was younger and struggling to find a place to stay after moving out from Dad's, so I moved in with my sister. I lived with her for around about 6ish months until she got a boyfriend and I was in the way of that new relationship. She was not very nice to me when I lived with her, I was very depressed and she would make fun of me. It did not take much for her to wind me up and I went to my room and smashed a mirror, and she told me to get out. She would not even give me the £30 I gave her earlier, which was the last of the money I had. I packed my stuff into two black bin bags and used the money I had left to order a taxi to the police station. From there, I demanded they give me a place to stay and they put me up in a hotel for the weekend and then I got temporary accommodation on the Monday.

The point of me sharing this is to compare the past life dream I had, which I had years later, to this current life. We are still living out our past life karma this life, over and over again, until each lesson is learnt. We are meant to make better choices each time. Do not let the devils tempt you, just as the devil first tempted me to murder the woman who took me in off the streets, which I have been paying for ever since.

The good news is that God is ultimately in control of everything - by nature he is omnipresent. God sees everything and time does not exist. This means that he knew I would be tempted by the devil but this process, between me and my sister, which we have to repeat over and over again, will ultimately lead us to redemption and the Light. I would not understand Love as much as what I would, if I did not commit sin in the first place. This is the purpose of karma and evil. Love ultimately wins, every time. And of course, if it were not for the dark night of the souls I had experienced this life time, I would not understand how other people feel. I would not be able to help heal them.

If I did not commit murder, I would not have become a lightworker.