Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

Lol they're not just inconvenient
if people paid attention to him and actually understood what he's saying, the political drama and polarization would end overnight
and this country could finally flourish like the founding fathers intended with the constitution

conspiracy theorist

When an entire month is predicated on the paragons of the civil rights movement, it's going to be hard to weave a cohesive message by adding someone who advocates ideas that countermands the virtues of said movement, notwithstanding his skin colour.

Oh right.... isn't it currently black history month for the United States?

AppLeo

I don't really care for months dedicated to groups of people, especially cuz these groups are arbitrary created
there should be an individualism and personal responsibility month every month
where people drop their victim mentality and get to work on their life

david starling

I don't really care for months dedicated to groups of people, especially cuz these groups are arbitrary created
there should be an individualism and personal responsibility month every month
where people drop their victim mentality and get to work on their life

Astrology has a built-in recognition of each Sign each Solar month.

Ukpoohbear

Hades/Pluto wouldn't let Persephone have time to frolic in the Upperworld until her mother, Demeter/Ceres went on strike, causing the world to be wrapped in endless Winter.

This impelled Earth-goddess Rhea/Ops, mother of Pluto and the Olympian gods, to intervene. She convinced Pluto to allow Persephone to be with her mother 4 months of the year, and Spring began again.

Allegorically speaking, it's going to take intervention from a powerful maternal personage in Britney's life to free her.

Wow!! The logic mixed with use of mythology to garner profound insight. Thank you.

She has a mum and a sister, I guess that’s her only maternal personage. As well as being a mum herself which will give her identity away from being a product.

Ukpoohbear

What about a strong grandmother?

Had to google, very sad. Although I think this begins to explain the ancestral karma and her Dad’s control issues -

“her grandmother, Emma Jean Spears, committed suicide in 1966 when she was just 31.

She died eight years after the death of her baby, who survived for just three days after delivery. She shot herself at the child’s graveside, leaving behind four other children, including Britney’s dad, Jamie Spears.” - https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity-news/britney-spears-twisted-past-203890

Thirdteenth

Hades/Pluto wouldn't let Persephone have time to frolic in the Upperworld until her mother, Demeter/Ceres went on strike, causing the world to be wrapped in endless Winter.

This impelled Earth-goddess Rhea/Ops, mother of Pluto and the Olympian gods, to intervene. She convinced Pluto to allow Persephone to be with her mother 4 months of the year, and Spring began again.

Allegorically speaking, it's going to take intervention from a powerful maternal personage in Britney's life to free her.

From what I remembered, hadn’t Hecate accompanied Persephone in the underworld for the meantime. Keeping her company, as they were in the underworld according to the Homeric Hymns. She also lead Demeter to where Persephone in the midst of her search. I’m not entirely sure when Rhea ever stepped in and negotiated anything but if you got a source then I’ll love to read it later on.

Thirdteenth

If it came to intervening then it would most likely be a close friend (Hermes) or someone who would be in the loop (Hecate) if we were allegorically speaking. Not a powerful motherly figure because that figure had difficulty finding Persephone in the first place, also she wasn’t so equipped to do so herself. David, you’re into mythology 😳 lol

david starling

If it came to intervening then it would most likely be a close friend (Hermes) or someone who would be in the loop (Hecate) if we were allegorically speaking. Not a powerful motherly figure because that figure had difficulty finding Persephone in the first place, also she wasn’t so equipped to do so herself. David, you’re into mythology 😳 lol

There are several versions. This one emphasizes the rebellion against the patriarchy among the gods, and the importance of the bond between daughters and their mothers:

https://classicalstudies.org/annual...emeter-models-subversion-homeric-hymn-demeter

david starling

In another version, Zeus went to his brother Hades/Pluto and asked him to let Persephone go back to Demeter, lest she would cause the demise of the entire human race. No enticement could convince the Lord of the Underworld to do that.

It was their mother Rhea who convinced both Hades/Pluto and Demeter to accept a compromise: Persephone would be with him in the Underworld during Fall and Winter, and with her mother in the Upperworld during Spring and Summer.

Also, it was the Titan Helios, who personified the Sun, who snitched on Hades and told Demeter who had abducted her daughter.

Ukpoohbear

Totally fascinating. Yes I think it changes the nature of the intervention because it takes the focus off Britney and onto her dad, or family healing as a whole and not just concentrating/blaming Britney (as usually is the way with the scapegoat or visibly ill one of the family).

I just googled her Dads birth info. The town didn’t come up, just Louisiana so I put New Orleans. 6thJuly 1952.

He has Sun conjunct Uranus and Venus in Cancer. Uranus exactly conjunct Sun. There’s the loss and Cancer also holds on tight.

Both Britney and himself have Venus square Saturn. He also has Moon Square Saturn.

But he also has South Node conjunct Pluto in Leo and Mars in Cap. He’s not gonna relinquish control. Obviously, he hasn’t done. But I don’t think he’s going to change or heal.

I kinda got a cold feeling about him when I saw his chart, no sign of healing or letting go. No Ebenezer Scrooge moment where a visit by 3 ghosts helps him see the error of his ways.

david starling

The allegory caused UK to find out about the tragic loss of the woman who could have helped Britney with her father.

Anyone notice the Moon/Pluto conjunction a few hours ago?

Ukpoohbear

I love this forum. Fascinating random mix of minds.

An allegorical genius. A psychologist. Eccentrics. All on different stages in life. Interconnecting.

conspiracy theorist

In the early 2010s, there were little pockets of the internet where there was a cordial if unholy marriage between neo-Nazis and harsh critics of surgical and pharmaceutical gender transition.

Do you see the current state of affairs with deplatforming heads of state as a successful smokescreen for corporate interests? Or is the jig up now that the game is out in the open?