Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-24-2012, 12:27 AM

Pluto in 10th house Libra

I have learned that in vocational astrology, it is important to take note of the 2nd and 6th, and 10th houses. All said houses were in air signs and are empty for me while the my midheaven governed by libra has a pluto in it. What does it imply careerwise? Astro.com says that this placement is one of the major influences in my chart.

In this thread is my chart:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=433941#post433941

Unread 11-24-2012, 12:38 AM

Re: Pluto in 10th house Libra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led View Post
I have learned that in vocational astrology, it is important to take note of the 2nd and 6th, and 10th houses. All said houses were in air signs and are empty for me while the my midheaven governed by libra has a pluto in it. What does it imply careerwise? Astro.com says that this placement is one of the major influences in my chart.

In this thread is my chart:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...941#post433941
I answered your old thread on the above link. Hope it helps.
Unread 11-24-2012, 07:32 AM

Thanks so much jesusistheway. Can anybody give a second opinion to my question above?

Last edited by Led; 11-25-2012 at 03:16 AM.
Unread 11-25-2012, 07:35 PM

Indeed that is a lot of concentrated energy...many others born during that same week would likely have very similar aspects. This intense stellium must be somewhat difficult for your psyche to integrate...You really have only two major afflicting aspects, involving Jupiter/Pluto and Mars/Pluto.
Those alone can be very daunting to overcome. The meaning of the 12th house is typically considered the 'house of secrets' and private activities...typically it represents where we go to retreat from the world and relax. It can be about healing in certain instances. The Ascendant is about the mask of the personality that we send out into the world, which can often be quite different from the true inner self. I suggest there are definite psychological energies at work in your life and 'vocation' [10th] holds some mixed and contradictory energies. Your elemental components predict that you are apt to be much more reserved, or inhibited in your worldy interactions; less of an extrovert; you tend to be more of a self-seeker. Also with the great emphasis on the eastern side of the chart, this suggests that one is more involved in self-development and growth, rather than relying on interactions with others. You are apt to be less social, especially with Venus trapped between Uranus and Neptune in the 12th. Where to start?
Your Capricorn stellium: this energy is all about issues relating to physical and material security. You tend to be very much grounded in the physical reality. You were born just after a New Moon, during a phase known as 'new beginnings: also, awakenings, which means you are apt to be quite inquisitive and curious in life. Others say that this suggests you have a highly subjective personality; and on the conscious level you perceive things from a highly personal viewpoint, assessing things in terms of your personal consequences. You tend to react impulsively and emotionally, yet can still be hopeful and optimistic. The Moon Phases gives us hints as to how we are conditioned by our parents in terms of the development of our own consciousness. Moon in Capricorn is more emotionally repressed and reserved in sharing their emotions with others; they can be seen by others as being quite cold emotionally, and perhaps somewhat up-tight by being intensely serious. This Moon sign carries an inner need or yearning for practical material security in life. Interestingly all this Capricorn energy is offset by your Sun in Sagittarius: At heart you are apt to be a searcherin life: a wanderer/philosopher looking for higher meanings and purposes of life. This though, sets up a contradiction within yourself between your exaggerated sense of responsibility and your desire to be free of restraints and restrictions [Mars in Gemini]
Detrimental aspects: Pluto afflictions to both Mars and Jupiter: potentials: with Mars; intense repressed anger or frustrations; violence, relational conflicts with authorities, personal crisis and transformations.
Pluto is all about Power and Control, and when it is especially noted in it's aspects lends to a theme involving lots of power struggles and issues over control...the need for autonomy, and asserting your own identity, is likely at the heart of such conflicts. You may be prone to being under the control of others, or at least feeling that way within yourself. With Jupiter, Pluto can bring in challenges relating to 'spirituality', judgments, differences in perspectives and it can also dampen the ability to explore and expand in life. This breaks down primarily to the opposition with Mars, relating to your early childhood experiences [where you've been] and your own personal ambitions and goals [where you want to go]. The 10th/4th relates to issues between domestic responsibilities and public activation; it relates on a deeper level of consciousness on matters relating to the parents[ mother and father]. Perhaps I have provided more information that requested. On the topic of Pluto in the 10th: I also have that position, but with Pluto in Leo [the age of ego and creativity]. Indeed I have had my share of conflicts relating to power and control: I do not hold a high position in life; deep psychological transformations have definitely been a theme in my life, in having to adapt after significant crises. Pluto has been my biggest adversary in life, but also represents my 'resurrection and awakening'. As for you, Pluto in Scorpio:
heavily emotional, mysticism and psychic mysteries, profundity: the transformation: The Eagle soars above the scorpion. Of course much depends on your cultural leanings and place of residency as well.
There is so much more I could share with you relating to your personal chart, but I shall leave the floor open to others who might wish to contribute.
Unread 11-26-2012, 08:34 PM

Bumping up the thread. Any second opinions out there?

Tags
10th, house, libra, pluto