Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-04-2011, 04:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness
How will I meet my next romance?

I was looking at my SR and I have Sr venus conjunct Sun
and SR Mars conjunct Venus..

So I think a romance is coming in the summer..
Im wondering how will I meet my next romance??
(so I know when to look good) lol

Ok so Im Jupiter..(ha Dr.Farr.. Again Im jupiter on the GC)

Is he ruler of H5? Venus? or is he Mercury?

Venus is conjunct Mars so maybe through another male?
Its in H5 so Im not sure how to say meeting..

Im in the 4th house, so maybe at someones house?
Mars rules the 4th...

Add
i just noticed the Solar Eclipse is conjunct the Sun.. Not sure what that means though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_105_how_Next romance.jpg (85.9 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by Lion o ness; 06-04-2011 at 05:34 AM.
Unread 06-04-2011, 10:43 PM

Re: How will I meet my next romance?

Anyone? Please..

How will I meet my next romance? A lover or what ever is next to come.
Unread 06-04-2011, 11:06 PM

Hello - I'd say you might meet 'him' at work: both his primary (mercury) and secondary (sun) significator are in your 6th house!

x
Unread 06-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heloise View Post
Hello - I'd say you might meet 'him' at work: both his primary (mercury) and secondary (sun) significator are in your 6th house!

x

I was thinking the same thing.
Unread 06-05-2011, 12:03 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

ehh merc reaches saturn first before meeting sun
interference at best
Unread 06-05-2011, 01:51 AM

Thanks everyone!

I really dont want to have any more work romances Not a good thing there
So I hope not there, or maybe a vendor.. IDK...

@ Tikana
I dont understand interference.... Do you mean no romance will be coming my way?

Or that I will have a romance, but some interference will happen?
Unread 06-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
ehh merc reaches saturn first before meeting sun
interference at best
What does the sun have to do with anything?
Unread 06-05-2011, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
Thanks everyone!

I really dont want to have any more work romances Not a good thing there
So I hope not there, or maybe a vendor.. IDK...

@ Tikana
I dont understand interference.... Do you mean no romance will be coming my way?

Or that I will have a romance, but some interference will happen?

Actually this romance (just because other work romances didn't work doesn't mean this one won't, don't let past things prejudice the here and now that's not objective or logical yes one should learn from past mistakes but this isn't the same thing as prejudicing the here and now with failures of the past) might not be too bad with mercury in dignity and it helps its not retrograde. Also, mercury in postive aspect to saturn shows said romance could be relatively long lasting. Venus the general planet of romance and relationships is also dignified and not retrograde which, is another great sign.

Last edited by juicey J.; 06-05-2011 at 02:18 AM.
Unread 06-05-2011, 02:51 AM

Thanks Juicy.. purrrrrrrrr.... lol

I hope at least maybe its not a co-worker, maybe a vendor that comes in, or someone I havent yet met?

I hope its not a secret??????

Saturn is in Rx what does that mean?

Do you know what Tikana meant by interference... Because if its something thats out I could see the last person causing some interference..

Sighh
Unread 06-05-2011, 03:11 AM

What is making you think that the chart is saying that there will even be an upcoming romance? There are no aspects between the significators. No aspects between cosignificators. Moon is in a partile square with Saturn Rx and that puts the breaks on everything. You are in the 4th house of endings and seconds away from changing signs. I think the chart is saying you need to focus on working out your own issues and life before you can even think of having a healthy romance with anyone.
Unread 06-05-2011, 03:21 AM

I get the impression from my Solar Return Chart that a romance is coming..

So I asked Horary " How will I meet my next romance"
Unread 06-05-2011, 04:32 PM

The chart is saying not in the immediate future, so if that is what your SR is saying mybe it is later in the year. It looks like you have some personal/internal things to work on first.
Unread 06-05-2011, 07:02 PM

Thanks Misskitty...

Makes sense I have been working on some personal things for a while now.. I keep meeting men, that I dont really like.. Ive been getting really annoyed with them lately..

I went out last night, and ran into a Scorpio I use to date (if you call it that)
but I dont consider him a "romance" at all..

Does the chart show, how we will meet?
Unread 06-07-2011, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Does the chart show, how we will meet?
If the chart doesn't show an upcoming romance, then it can't show how you will meet that non-existing romantic partner. To me it looks like this chart is basically saying (in a very Saturn tone) to quit daydreaming about romance and get back to work because you have important matters (yourself) to tend to at this time. Also, the best thing to do when attracting men that are no good for you or when you are having bad luck is to step back and not date for some time. You are projecting something that men who are not good for you are attracted to, and it takes isolating yourself from the dating scene for a while to figure out what that might be.

Last edited by misskitty; 06-07-2011 at 01:22 AM.
Unread 06-07-2011, 01:36 AM

Thanks MissKitty.. Thanks for taking the time to reply..

I am working on myself... I havent dated anyone in a long time.. Im actually very introverted (despite all the leo) My focus my whole life has been my kids, and my job...Im tired of focusing on every thing else.. Ive never been able to focus on me so much, and what I want/need..

I have met a few men lately, but Ive been for the most part uninterested..
But Im still a Leo with the "love me,desires" as any human, but its as you are aware, deep inside Leo's needs to be loved..

I do know there are things I need to work on.. Ive started.. Its been a focus for a while now..
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Banned

misskitty, as far as I understand it one only looks at the aspects between the ruler, the moon, and the 7th house ruler if the question is about a specific person. She didn't ask about a specific person nor did she ask if she would get involved in a romance she asked where here next romance (relationship) would come from and it appears it will be someone at work and since mercury rules the 7th it could be someone she's already somewhat close to. You might be right about it not coming/happening until later this year or even bit later then that.
Unread 06-08-2011, 02:43 AM

Juicy what makes you think its someone I already know?? Because of work?

I want to clarify "romance" and my question.. Just in case its being misunderstood..

Im not thinking about marriage or a legal commitment. Im thinking more along the lines of a passionate/intense love affair (not affair) but you know what I mean..

Wouldnt he (whoever it is) be the 5th ruler?

Also I dont have a specific time frame in mind, on when we will meet.. Im just wondering How will we meet? I have no expectations of it happening immediately... Im just wondering "how I will meet him"

I believe in fate, so when its meant to be, it will be... Im not concerned with how long.. But YES of course, Im curious about that also.. But "when" wasnt on my mind, when I asked...
BUT if you can see when in the chart.. HEY thats good to know also..
Unread 06-08-2011, 02:56 AM
Banned

I say its possibly someone you already know and who is at least somewhat close to already because mercury is ruler of the 7th and is dignified in the sign of the 7th. You said love affair and made the distinction that it wasn't just an affair you wanted making it a 7th house issue.
Unread 06-08-2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey J. View Post
I say its possibly someone you already know and who is at least somewhat close to already because mercury is ruler of the 7th and is dignified in the sign of the 7th. You said love affair and made the distinction that it wasn't just an affair you wanted making it a 7th house issue.
Ok ok Ok... I get ya... Hey I was tryin for H5... lol
Unread 06-08-2011, 01:49 PM

What does it mean if someone is trine their ascendant , as is here? I thought that was a really good sign? As well as trine true node...

Thanks - Good luck lion o ness!!!
Unread 06-08-2011, 10:50 PM

Sorry, I disagree. No reception and no aspects mean that no future romance is shown in this chart. It doesn't matter if you are asking about a specific person, or known person, or not. As evidence look at the "have I met my future spouse" questions. No specific persons in those questions either, but you still have to have aspects in order to say yes or no (with no aspects meaning no). I would ask again after a couple of months, after you've done the hard work required by Saturn of course.
Unread 06-26-2011, 07:02 PM

**********Small update***********

Well I got into a huge argument with Pisces.. It lasted 4 hours! What a mess that was! Im avoiding him, and I dont want to see him at all... We did make up from the argument.. But IDK... He said some hurtful words, which even though he apologized, it doesnt change the fact, he jumped the gun and made assumptions, and went straight to name calling...

Also an ex from 12 years ago.. that I reunited with back in Oct of 2010.. We had stop taking a few months, but we recently started talking again on and off.. I saw him last night.. He stayed the night at my house.. (we didnt do anything, just sleep) but I dont think I can go that route with him... He tries, I try.. but we have a LOT of history, and I just cant seem to let that go..

He was very special to me back then.. but I cant get those same feelings back.. I just cant forgive him..
He's tried to commit to me, in his own little way.. but then something happens and one or both of us pull away..
He's the only guy that I really felt that I could really really really love, but now I cant get those feelings back....

We have a both way venus on each others SN.. So I guess we both have to learn how to pull away... Which we do, but still not totally.. I know he's going to be in and out of my life, for the rest of our lives.. Sighhhhh..

Unread 06-26-2011, 08:18 PM

This is such BS that you are telling yourself. YOU choose who is in your life and who isn't, so when you finally get tired of these endless dead-end situations maybe your life can finally begin. Until then, you keep doing the same thing and you will get the same result. Nothing. I suggest seeking counseling to see why you hang on to negative situations.
Unread 06-27-2011, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
This is such BS that you are telling yourself. YOU choose who is in your life and who isn't, so when you finally get tired of these endless dead-end situations maybe your life can finally begin. Until then, you keep doing the same thing and you will get the same result. Nothing. I suggest seeking counseling to see why you hang on to negative situations.
Your passing judgment on situations you dont have the details too. Dead end situations?? How are being friends dead ends? Sometimes people are meant to stay in our lives for a long time for what ever reason. It doesnt mean its a bad situation... I have another ex from when I was 18 we are still friends to this day.. just about a 20 year friendship.. He had met my husband (when I was married) and I met his wife... We all got along and go to each others family parties.. Yes she is aware we had a relationship 20 years ago..

I am not being "played" by either person, I am not have any sexual relations with ether.. (not trying to sound like Clinton..lol)

As for Pisces, he is someone I have to have contact with at least 4x a week. Even if neither of us want to.. Its in both of our interest to remain polite.. Sometimes we disagree..... When we do, it needs to be brought to the surface and discussed. BUT I am feeling that I dont want to have anymore contact with him....But its very hard to avoid, when your being polite.. But yes I admit I have some confusion with him... Yes its something I have to figure out on my own.. Which is what Im doing..

As for Gem... Hummm No I dont have to remain in contact with him.. I cut him out of my life for 12 years.. But he's still someone that is a part of my life.. Im ok with that... I dont feel he's negative.. I dont ever see us working things out to be in a relationship... and you know thats OK... We have both accepted that. We did have issues we needed to work out with each other, from back in the day... We did that and we remained in contact..

I'm not seeking a relationship with either of these men... Its not about romance, or relationship.. Its so much deeper than that...

Most of my friends are people I have known for years and years... I still hang around with the same friends from high school.. We all stayed in the area, and get together as much as possible...
Unread 06-27-2011, 12:45 PM

I'm not passing judgement, simply going off the fact that these situations are upsetting enough to you to write horary charts about them and lament the fact that these people will "always be in your life." They don't have to be. If you let them stay and then constantly complain, do horary charts, and allow them to upset you, then you are just playing a martyr.

Last edited by misskitty; 06-27-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Tags
meet, romance