Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 07-25-2019, 05:07 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Haha Iíve noticed when typing on mobile I take a lot of shortcuts, sorry..

I just mean itís amazing and very saturnine when ritualists take the patterns present in nature, which is frankly obsessed with beauty, and boil them down to the essence like pentagons, pentagrams, and phi, and yet their rites, symbols, emotional content, behaviors, and such are just starkly fugly.

That also seems like a willful and demonic perversion of Saturn energy to me. David put it succinctly on another thread, that Saturn is overseeing the sawing off of the branch upon which we all sit.. Makes no sense for Saturn the architect.
Saturn is the greater malefic, do you even astrology?

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 07-25-2019, 05:19 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by YonyGursho View Post
Saturn is the greater malefic, do you even astrology?
You and your keywords again 😣
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
katydid (07-31-2019)
  #53  
Unread 07-25-2019, 05:38 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
You and your keywords again 😣
What keywords?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 07-25-2019, 06:31 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,201
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

I mean just because Saturn has reputation of Greater Malefic, does not mean it is the only feature of character. Just like Jupiter the Greater Benefic has some negative characteristics also, like inflation, expansion and so forth.
If Saturn rules bones, structures, base patterns, then is also in large part responsible for the prolific beauty that springs forth from the repetition of those patterns.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 07-25-2019, 06:46 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
I mean just because Saturn has reputation of Greater Malefic, does not mean it is the only feature of character. Just like Jupiter the Greater Benefic has some negative characteristics also, like inflation, expansion and so forth.
If Saturn rules bones, structures, base patterns, then is also in large part responsible for the prolific beauty that springs forth from the repetition of those patterns.
True but it still is a melefic planet overall
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 07-25-2019, 08:29 PM
LiberatedLotus LiberatedLotus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 69
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

This was too synchronicitic not to share.

Most recent recording of Crrow777 Radio, discussing the difference between belief, knowledge, and wisdom. The fundamental principles of truth. The pursuit and attainment of such. Ironically enough, they also discuss the desensitization of our society in relation to dark matters. Amongst many other topics.


Crrow777- Episode 170
https://youtu.be/RypjTg11C1g

Last edited by LiberatedLotus; 07-25-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 07-25-2019, 09:25 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus View Post
This was too synchronicitic not to share.

Most recent recording of Crrow777 Radio, discussing the difference between belief, knowledge, and wisdom. The fundamental principles of truth. The pursuit and attainment of such. Ironically enough, they also discuss the desensitization of our society in relation to dark matters. Amongst many other topics.


Crrow777- Episode 170
https://youtu.be/RypjTg11C1g
The woke youtubers are few in number but now and have covered pretty much every truth hidden from us you can ever find. I suggest you subscribe to all the popular woke youtube channels, as they're the most popular because they're so much better than the unpopular one's in their content.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 07-25-2019, 11:45 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,687
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Is the legends that surround the deep web what deters you both from investigating leads which may reside there? Or do you not know how to get there? Are you afraid (not unjustly) of cyber traps that will compromise your devices?
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:34 AM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Is the legends that surround the deep web what deters you both from investigating leads which may reside there? Or do you not know how to get there? Are you afraid (not unjustly) of cyber traps that will compromise your devices?
I for one know how to get there and know that there likely won't be any cyber traps, I just don't want to visit the dark web because it's too creepy for me.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:36 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,687
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Too creepy, ah. So how will you handle more graphic material and topics in your truthing efforts? Will you figuratively treat them like they are on the farther end of a 10 foot pole?
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (07-26-2019)
  #61  
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:41 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,687
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

The famous Nietzsche line goes, “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Will everything you truth on be only of the 2nd hand variety? Don't you think as you mature as a truther and wokemeister that you will eventually have to be more intimately involved in the topics that you speak about? What would you add to this community of seekers, if you are deterred by such things as creepiness etc and are only saying stuff that has been said before? Are you prepared to become a monster in the midst of fighting our monstrous overloads? Do you think the abyss will creep into you while you're not paying attention?
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Kalyxa (07-26-2019), YonyGursho (07-26-2019)
  #62  
Unread 07-26-2019, 02:29 AM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Too creepy, ah. So how will you handle more graphic material and topics in your truthing efforts? Will you figuratively treat them like they are on the farther end of a 10 foot pole?
Well I'll always acknowledge the existence of such material however when it comes to watching or viewing any dark web **** i won't be able to handle it.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 07-26-2019, 06:16 AM
Kalyxa's Avatar
Kalyxa Kalyxa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

How can you verify the existence of this video with absolute certainty if you haven't actually seen the footage yourself though? Allowing yourself to come to conclusions about things solely based on what others on the internet state, without verifying sources, leaves you open to being easily manipulated. Especially if the conclusions you are making bolster your already preformed opinion on the subject.

Have you considered that perhaps you are jumping to conclusions based on what you unconsciously (or consciously) would like to be true, rather than basing your conclusions on valid, objective evidence?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there technology out there now that can switch faces and superimpose identities over other people in videos, with pretty decent accuracy so that it actually could look legit?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:04 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyxa View Post
How can you verify the existence of this video with absolute certainty if you haven't actually seen the footage yourself though? Allowing yourself to come to conclusions about things solely based on what others on the internet state, without verifying sources, leaves you open to being easily manipulated. Especially if the conclusions you are making bolster your already preformed opinion on the subject.

Have you considered that perhaps you are jumping to conclusions based on what you unconsciously (or consciously) would like to be true, rather than basing your conclusions on valid, objective evidence?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there technology out there now that can switch faces and superimpose identities over other people in videos, with pretty decent accuracy so that it actually could look legit?
Because it will for sure exist if the elite decide to do certain things. And they have done those certain things that ensure it must be real.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 07-27-2019, 04:38 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,842
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Yony, your argument is known as a tautology, or circular reasoning. It doesn't make your case because your conclusions are already embedded in your premises.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 07-27-2019, 07:00 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyxa View Post
How can you verify the existence of this video with absolute certainty if you haven't actually seen the footage yourself though? Allowing yourself to come to conclusions about things solely based on what others on the internet state, without verifying sources, leaves you open to being easily manipulated. Especially if the conclusions you are making bolster your already preformed opinion on the subject.

Have you considered that perhaps you are jumping to conclusions based on what you unconsciously (or consciously) would like to be true, rather than basing your conclusions on valid, objective evidence?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there technology out there now that can switch faces and superimpose identities over other people in videos, with pretty decent accuracy so that it actually could look legit?
Oh because I know people whoíve seen it and if youíve been paying any attention to the news, youíd know more than just that video exists

Look it up yourself. Itís there. Also, I could link you to proof of members of Hollywood being arrested for acts related to cults and child trafficking which only scratches the surface. I donít understand why some of you are just so willingly ignorant and donít even want to consider you might be being lied to

And you need to read those first two paragraphs and take your own words because thatís exactly whatís happening to you. There is proof. You just donít want to consider it. And you are allowing yourself to be manipulated because youíre not using your mind

Last edited by Lykanized; 07-27-2019 at 07:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (07-30-2019)
  #67  
Unread 07-27-2019, 07:03 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyxa View Post
How can you verify the existence of this video with absolute certainty if you haven't actually seen the footage yourself though? Allowing yourself to come to conclusions about things solely based on what others on the internet state, without verifying sources, leaves you open to being easily manipulated. Especially if the conclusions you are making bolster your already preformed opinion on the subject.

Have you considered that perhaps you are jumping to conclusions based on what you unconsciously (or consciously) would like to be true, rather than basing your conclusions on valid, objective evidence?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there technology out there now that can switch faces and superimpose identities over other people in videos, with pretty decent accuracy so that it actually could look legit?
Ok and as for the last paragraph, youíre basically more willing to believe someone doctored all those videos just because you donít want to consider that perhaps members of Hollywood and politics are lying to you? Either way, someone is committing atrocious acts, but you just donít want to believe it could possibly be Hollywood and political elite?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (07-30-2019)
  #68  
Unread 07-27-2019, 07:10 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,319
What I find hilarious here is that people want so badly to believe theyíre not being lied to. You donít want to think outside the box and consider that you might be being manipulated

The very fact youíre so resistant to it means your mind is already not your own. Youíre willing only to believe whatís Ďrationalí based upon standards that arenít decided by yourself, but someone far above you who decides what you are exposed to through media and even higher education. In order to actually see the truth, you have to reclaim your mind and not let someone else control it
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (07-30-2019)
  #69  
Unread 07-27-2019, 07:14 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,319
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Just ask the question as to whether you believe youíre actually being told the truth and if you think you are, youíre very naive
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (07-30-2019)
  #70  
Unread 07-27-2019, 07:34 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,319
The fact is, child sex trafficking and sex parties, child torture, child sacrifice... thatís not even the worst of it. I know if I said what the worst of it is, no one here would believe it. But so long as you allow your thoughts to be governed by what youíre told is true by corrupt institutions, you wonít be able to see whatís really going on despite the myriad clues and wonít be able to stop it. And believe me, the clues are there because they have to be. By putting the clues there, humanity is allowed to choose to let it keep going on, or do something. People who donít even want to admit thereís possibly something beyond inhuman going on are letting it keep going

Wanna stop the horrors of the world? Accept that thereís more going on than youíre being told and shown

Anyway. Iím flooding the thread and I know no one can force people to wake up. All they can do is show them the truth and thatís all Iím trying to do because I care
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (07-30-2019)
  #71  
Unread 07-30-2019, 02:35 AM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Yony, your argument is known as a tautology, or circular reasoning. It doesn't make your case because your conclusions are already embedded in your premises.
Proof of this?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 07-31-2019, 03:24 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,842
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

It's self-evident.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 07-31-2019, 12:53 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
It's self-evident.
Proof it is?
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 08-01-2019, 08:40 PM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 289
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YonyGursho View Post
Very rare that I ever find any woke astrologers anywhere on the internet.
You are a newbie so you've missed the prolific writings of long time member Rahu who is truly "awake" (..and which make you look like a kid playing in the sandpit )

Check out all his threads further down. You'll be busy for a very long time

Yes it is extremely rare to find astrologers who have broken out of the Hive Mind societal programming
This is due to the simple fact that people in general are too busy to think so they believe Govt is there to look after the peoples interests , and that the "News" is a trustworthy source of information to rely on..and Astrologers are no exception.

Then, its not just a matter of being awake, but HOW awake.
I can tell you that it is very traumatic indeed to be fully awake , and if you haven't experienced this then you're not there yet

Last edited by WHYNOT; 08-01-2019 at 08:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WHYNOT For This Useful Post:
jac (08-28-2019)
  #75  
Unread 08-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,689
Re: Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Long live Rahu.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
jac (08-28-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.