Will we have a long-term romantic relationship?

Lissa

astro_2gw_166_will_we_have_a_longte.gif

OK,so I've finally found someone who I think I can have my first serious relationship with.We got *serious* a couple of days ago,on September16.It's still all very early,but this question has crossed my mind a couple of times since that,even though I only sat down to write it yesterday,and I even wrote down the time when he asked me if I had feelings for him too.Even though it's all still very early and though we've met him in the most unusual place(the psychiatric clinic we both attend!:eek: ),he says he has fallen head over heels for me and that I'm the woman of his life,and I sincerely believe he is does feel those things(which is probably infatuation;real love tends to appear later on in relationships).I,on the other hand,while believing his intentions and the strenght of his feelings and admiting I do like him a LOT,have been able to keep a little detachment.Just because I know these things aren't always that easy;people always tend to act on a little at the beggining of a relationship,I have had a deception not that long ago,only met him this summer and don't want to get hurt again.Let's say,I like a whole lot and do everything to spend as much time with him as I can and to get to know him more and more but I wouldn't come crawling to his door,while he seems to be willing to do walk throughout town in the middle of the night just to be with me.

OK,so looking at the chart at first sight,I would say yes.A grand trine always looks good,particularly if it involves my significators(the Moon,Venus,the Ascendant-ok I know my main significator,Saturn,is out of the trine).Looking more closely,things don't really look that bright.I have Neptune sitting very close to the Ascendant,indicating I may be up for some delusions and a whole lot of wishful thinking.Chiron sits close to the Ascendant too,in the house of hidden things.My significator,Saturn,sits in his house,while his significator sits in house as well...which is weird,because he really seems to have a HUGE crush on me,yet he does not receive in any way.Venus,me,is even in a sign that the Sun doesn't like,and while Venus is dignified the Sun also sits in a sign where Venus is in fall,even though I receive him by triplicity.The Sun(he)sits in his house and in a powerful degree,trying to 'stay there'...what is he holding on to?I know he has made some major changes in his life...he had given up school and is now getting back to his studies,amongst other things.I don't want to get into details but he has done lots and lots of huge mistakes in the past...enough stuff to bring that 'saviour' side of my Piscean Sun to the surface,even though he seems to be fully recovered.

The Moon sits in the4th and gets ready to trine that lovely Libra stellium(how appropriate,being this a relationship question,which includes Venus).This seems to be a strong testimony of good fortune.But then there's the reception problem on his side...

Any takes?

tikana

Hi Lissa

I have doubts

Sun and Saturn are rulers

Moon co-ruler

Moon does not reach Sun in time .. Sun goes to 0 libra

Sun/saturn no aspect

Neptune on asce - illusion? false hope?

I hope i am wrong

Tik

Lissa

OK Tik,I guess you are right.

Today he started saying he loved me but he was feeling confused,his head is a mess bla bla bla,I didn't understand one single thing.He says he doesn't want to leave me,but well I think I will be needing to call my pilot *friend* again anytime soon.

Well,I feel I am doomed to a life of housework slavery,hard study and therapy.Ah!Stupid Venus square Chiron!

Lissa

And yes,you can add me to your list of crazy pals who ask horary questions about the longevity of a relationship while it is still developing(yes,I've been doing some lurking around the forum!:p )

barbh

Account Closed
Hey Tik, the moon actually does make the square to the Sun. It's the last aspect, the third quarter square of the moon 29 gem to sun 29 virgo. So, a contact, but a square. Effort to bring about for sure.

barbh

Lissa

I have never really paid much atention to translation/collection of light,but doesn't the Moon apply to trine Venus(me) and then square the Sun(his main significator)?Can this be considered translation of light?

cassanra

Maybe. Typically you see the moon starting off in one of venus dignities. In this case, the moon at 22 degrees Gemini it is in terms of Saturn, face of mars, and in merc house so it could not be on your team to carry the light to the sun. I would say the moon to the sun implies yes with frustration. Interestingly they are both in mercury house which might show that you are coming from the same place but that is a stretch. I do not think it signifies anything.

Lissa

OK Cassanra,thank you.I defintly need to learn about translation better.But the Moon does reach the Sun in the end:)