Will I be accepted by the university? Is square a no?

Suede

Hi all

Happy Xmas and happy new year

I just start my application process applying for this new program in an university that is highly competitive. I am very very keen to get it. I am wondering if you can share your view too

Querent = Scorpio x MARS 27 degree in Pisces
School - 9th house MERCURY in 16 degree Sagittarius
Moon in virgo 5 degree

1st the asc is 0 degree which is actually accurate description of where I m in the application . But could also mean it is too early to tell
But let say I will continue to interpret the chart as it is
All planet isn’t very strong
Mars is applying square to mercury in 10 degree after it charge to Aries, but will has trine with Venus before square with mercury

Looks like a no to me? What do you think

Thanks a lot everyone as always

Attachments

• C85BF234-34F6-4219-A8DE-841151EFDB75.jpg
    C85BF234-34F6-4219-A8DE-841151EFDB75.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 37

Chrysalis

I don't trust this chart being so early, if your only at the stage of filling in your application and haven't even completed and sent it off yet, this is why we have early asc.

Id do another one when you've sent it off and actually applied.

Somebody else might want to read this regardless, but im not.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Chrys. It's too early to know with such very early rising point. Merc and Mars don't apply to aspect. And Moon does apply to square Merc, but meets other planets first.
I say proceed in the application process and related support of goal matters, and then re-ask the question when you are an actual candidate for acceptance.

Suede

Ilenek, chrysalis

Thanks for your feedback. That is what I think most of the feedback will be.

But just for my learning, in admission exam or application like this , is square usually a no? Thanks

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek, chrysalis

Thanks for your feedback. That is what I think most of the feedback will be.

But just for my learning, in admission exam or application like this , is square usually a no? Thanks

In the context of this question, any applying conjunction, sextile, square, trine or opposition is favorable. The square points to difficulties or more challenges, but still favorable.

Suede

In the context of this question, any applying conjunction, sextile, square, trine or opposition is favorable. The square points to difficulties or more challenges, but still favorable.

Thanks. I will cast a chart after I submit the application.

Suede

Hi

I m going to apply for 3, with this one is one of them. But when I asked the question, I have those particularly competitive one in my mind because it is THE program I really want. Thanks

waybread

A square generally indicates contact between the querent and quesited, but that if it works out at all, it won't be to your liking.

Are you sure this program is ideal for you?

tikana

Hi

I m going to apply for 3, with this one is one of them. But when I asked the question, I have those particularly competitive one in my mind because it is THE program I really want. Thanks

U will get into 3rd one not the one u are asking about. It will b the closest one to home

waybread

It is a new program and based on description it fit my future career the best. Thanks

A program can look brilliant on-line, but then seem very different once the student starts taking classes. You might see if there are any students currently in the program or in the department where it's based with whom you could inquire about their experiences. You should be able to find a list of involved faculty with their specific research and teaching interests. This is another way to see if they are really a good match for you.

If, after further investigation, the program still seems like the one you want, there is no harm in applying, and see what happens.

Suede

Thanks for your feedback and advice, everyone

I will spend more time next week days and see how things work out

I will likely post another one after I submit all my application

Thanks again

viridi

A few months ago I created a chart for the same question, but it was after I sent my application. Anyway, there was no aspect, antiscion or even reception. And i was still accepted.

tikana

A few months ago I created a chart for the same question, but it was after I sent my application. Anyway, there was no aspect, antiscion or even reception. And i was still accepted.

I m seeing more and more charta that have failed. I cannot figure out why they do.

waybread

Viridi, did you decide to attend this program?

I wonder, how many of you use the traditional essential dignities? An exchange of dignities below the level of mutual reception could still show a "yes" answer.

I wonder whether the failures mean that the timing is wrong, or else that the question isn't truly the one that troubles the person.

tikana

Dear friend tik,
They fail because nothing can tell the future without error. Nothing.
Happy new year all!

naw .there is something else. we are derailing this thread .. we should take a look at all failed charts and analyze them one by one

Happy new year to Suede, Ilenek and viridi! have an awesome new years!