Do You Love Where You Live?

Kitchy

Banned
Add a pic and tell why....

I love Northern Nevada because you can still find real cowboys and cowgirls living and loving and working a tradition.

images.ashx

Attachments

• cattle drive - 2013 kevin bell(2).jpg
    cattle drive - 2013 kevin bell(2).jpg
    512 KB · Views: 18

animatedoodle

Wow! I love that Kitchy!!!

I grew up on westerns, and I make Broccoli salad all the time because someone told me thats how cowgirls get the cowboys to eat vegetables.
Haha. It's pretty tasty!

Here is where I live
vivid.jpg

Bright uber intense Sydney, Australia

Gimme intensity, Gimme life, Gimme people, Gimme noise

There are pockets of serenity everywhere here. Thats why I love it.
A true patchwork of humanity!

Kitchy

Banned
AD -

These pics are from today 06/16/16 -

636017036079766804-REN-CATTLE-DRIVE-02.jpg

636017036154335282-REN-CATTLE-DRIVE-09.jpg

every year, cowboys drive cattle a hundred miles through to Reno for the annual Rodeo - they turn it into a parade at the end before they go to the livestock center.

I always loved westerns and cowboys and covered wagons and cowboy songs and pictures and camp cook outs - life under the stars at night stuff.

The picture of Sidney harbor is gorgeous - do they design different lighting / design for that all of the time or did you anidoodle that?

I grew up in a harbor town in So Cal - moved to the high desert a couple of years ago. Aside from a 1 year stint in middle America, Indiana USA when I was 4 to 5 yrs old - I've always lived near my Sun-Desc line on Western edge of U.S.

I think Astrocartography has a lot to say about why you love or don't love where you live.

What lines do your Sidney ACG fall on or near?

Last edited:

animatedoodle

AD -

These pics are from today 06/16/16

every year, cowboys drive cattle a hundred miles through to Reno for the annual Rodeo - they turn it into a parade at the end before they go to the livestock center.

I always loved westerns and cowboys and covered wagons and cowboy songs and pictures and camp cook outs - life under the stars at night stuff.

The picture of Sidney harbor is gorgeous - do they design different lighting / design for that all of the time or did you anidoodle that?

I grew up in a harbor town in So Cal - moved to the high desert a couple of years ago. Aside from a 1 year stint in middle America, Indiana USA when I was 4 to 5 yrs old - I've always lived near my Sun-Desc line on Western edge of U.S.

I think Astrocartography has a lot to say about why you love or don't love where you live.

What lines do your Sidney ACG fall on or near?

They do the lights every winter for the VIVID Festival.
Here is a city shot (MCA Building)
vivid_sydney_2016_mca_gallery.jpg

I showed your photos to my BF, who is a triple Taurus (SUN MOON ASC) and he was transfixed. He told me to ask you if you or your husband round up Cattle or do you just go help out/or just camp out. He loves Westerns! I think he is a cowboy at heart. Does not say much, likes simple things. Is very active ;)

Is this what you meant?

bn4FxP9.png

There is a black line and it says "CHIRON"

I'm interested to hear your interpretation of that!

Kitchy

Banned
First - no, we do are not cowboys in real life, but in spirit, yes.
He's always lived near his Jupiter IC line.

Wow - the pics we've posted are so big, I have to scrawl to find posts up and down and left and right. I don't know how to resize pictures.

Anyway - Sydney looks aligned on spot with your Chiron Desc line - which tells me that you are obligated by an internal spirit to deal with other folks' problems a lot where you live - or maybe them you? But done in good spirit and willingly likely. ??

animatedoodle

First - no, we do are not cowboys in real life, but in spirit, yes.
He's always lived near his Jupiter IC line.

Wow - the pics we've posted are so big, I have to scrawl to find posts up and down and left and right. I don't know how to resize pictures.

Anyway - Sydney looks aligned on spot with your Chiron Desc line - which tells me that you are obligated by an internal spirit to deal with other folks' problems a lot where you live - or maybe them you? But done in good spirit and willingly likely. ??

The photo that is causing the prob, is the big one you posted with the lovely yellow fields. If you resize it on your computer and then re-upload it. That might work. I don't think you can resize in this forum :pinched:

Not other people's problems, my own problems.
However I am a problem solver! And I love working with people.

Yas Gawd knows Sydney has been the home to much of my undoing
but it's where I must heal :)

Haha I just told BF that you are just cowboys in spirit only, and he just looked at me and said "Yea, like me!"
(He has Sun in the first house....you must forgive his rudeness...)

Your home sounds awesome :)

Kitchy

Banned
Aries Introvert, very cool! I birthed and raised my son in Portland - lived there for 22 years. That picture is awesome and reminds me so much of a the great artist, Michael Brophy from Portland who has done numerous paintings for decades now, of Oregon woods and coast and such. You should check his paintings out if you're interested..

michael-brophy-representative-bio.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Where I currently live? No, not this exact spot - It's a ghetto.

Some of the areas around the city however, I like and bike to whenever I want to disappear.

Catskills New York during the fall, my favorite season,

catskill-mountains-article-3.jpg

Kitchy

Banned
Blaze - that's beautiful. Is that the Hudson River in pic? I'm a geo-phyte in north eastern US knowledge, but it strikes me very similar of paintings that a long-time friend of mine has all over her house - from her ancestors who were Terwilligers, dutch settlers going back to 1700's.

Blaze

Account Closed
Blaze - that's beautiful. Is that the Hudson River in pic? I'm a geo-phyte in north eastern US knowledge, but it strikes me very similar of paintings that a long-time friend of mine has all over her house - from her ancestors who were Terwilligers, dutch settlers going back to 1700's.

Your Geo-skills are top notch, Kitch. Catskill mountains start west of the Hudson I do believe. Truly a beautiful place to visit during the colder seasons. Autumn sees the entire mountain area turn into a sea of orange and red trees. Great for hiking.

Taurus9

I do not love where I live.

I tried some astrocartography and it pointed me to the middle of nowhere in Russia.

There are no lines near me at the moment. I should maybe see a pro astrologer about this though.

Kitchy

Banned
I do not love where I live.

I tried some astrocartography and it pointed me to the middle of nowhere in Russia.

There are no lines near me at the moment. I should maybe see a pro astrologer about this though.

taurus -

I have always lived near my sun-desc line - except for one very formative year, age 5 in Central Indiana, which truly was the most magical place I ever lived. Almost a direct crossing of Pluto/AC Chiron/DC line.