Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-03-2016, 07:59 PM
BbI BbI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 116
How to use T-square energy?

Several astrologers have told me that there is a lot of energy located in my T square, a lots of back and forth because of the nature of the planets involved, and quite weak Mars. They also told me that it is a mayor formation in my chart which should be payed attention to. But no one suggested to me how to disolve this energy in good and useful way and make the best of it.

So what about the sports? Because of Mars in Pieces, walking, hiking?
Or something else? What do you think, any suggestions?


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-03-2016, 08:07 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 56,431
Re: How to use T-square energy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BbI View Post

Several astrologers have told me that there is a lot of energy located in my T square,
a lots of back and forth because of the nature of the planets involved, and quite weak Mars.
They also told me that it is a mayor formation in my chart which should be payed attention to.
But no one suggested to me how to disolve this energy in good and useful way and make the best of it.

So what about the sports?
Because of Mars in Pieces, walking, hiking?
Or something else?
What do you think, any suggestions?



Nicholas Campion wrote an article:
ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN NATAL ASTROLOGY
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
that provides ideas

Solution to the 'T' Square


A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square can be released or positively expressed through the planet which makes the closest sextile or trine to any of the three planets in the 'T' Square. In this example the emotional tension of the Sun-Mars-Saturn 'T' Square can be released through the sextile to Jupiter in Cancer.

B. Development of Opposite Characteristics


The tension of the 'T' Square focuses on the planet at the apex, in this case Venus, and the part of the chart immediately opposite may also act as a focus for problems. By coping with them the whole situation can be eased and turned to advantage. In this example Venus in the eighth house, squared to Uranus and Saturn, suggests business difficulties. This may bring second house problems - personal financial ones with an inability to handle money. By learning how to deal with these issues, the eighth house problems, and the whole 'T' Square, can be helped.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-03-2016, 08:23 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,860
Re: How to use T-square energy?

BbI, you may find astrologers encouraging you to develop the "empty leg" of your T-square, meaning the sign and house opposite your Mars in your chart.

I've never gotten the wisdom of this approach. To me it seems like trying to convert a T-square into an even more challenging grand cross!

I think athletics are a super use of a stressful Mars, as Mars rules sports and athletes. With Mars in Pisces, you might think about an aquatic exercise class (these usually attract non-swimmers,) lap-swimming, or some kind of boating (like kayaking.) The third house deals with your local neighbourhood and your Mars squares Mercury in Gemini, for which walking should be a great idea. Even better, does your neighborhood have a local rec center or Y with a gym, racquet ball court, or swimming pool?

Then use your Saturn, the disciplinarian of the zodiac, to improve your technique and endurance.

Uranus and your Gemini planets like novelty and variety, so something like cross-training might suit you.

The other things to consider are your T-square planet allies. Hey, you've got a good-looking sextile from Jupiter and trine from your sun to Mars. Those 12-6th house axis planets might be happy if you volunteer for people less fortunate than yourself, perhaps at a local hospital.

I am a great believer in choice-centered astrology. You can't change your horoscope but you can change how you work with what you've got.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-03-2016, 10:20 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,015
Re: How to use T-square energy?

That sextile to Jupiter in the 5th is a nice release point. Jupiter in 5th is creative projects, risky ventures, sports, gambling. Taurus/Jupiter is artistic, loves to collect valuable items, live in luxury, see beautiful places.

So traveling to cool places to sell your artistic crafts? Going to sports events with fan clubs as a tour guide? LOL
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-03-2016, 10:23 PM
BbI BbI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
BbI, you may find astrologers encouraging you to develop the "empty leg" of your T-square, meaning the sign and house opposite your Mars in your chart.

I've never gotten the wisdom of this approach. To me it seems like trying to convert a T-square into an even more challenging grand cross!

I think athletics are a super use of a stressful Mars, as Mars rules sports and athletes. With Mars in Pisces, you might think about an aquatic exercise class (these usually attract non-swimmers,) lap-swimming, or some kind of boating (like kayaking.) The third house deals with your local neighbourhood and your Mars squares Mercury in Gemini, for which walking should be a great idea. Even better, does your neighborhood have a local rec center or Y with a gym, racquet ball court, or swimming pool?

Then use your Saturn, the disciplinarian of the zodiac, to improve your technique and endurance.

Uranus and your Gemini planets like novelty and variety, so something like cross-training might suit you.

The other things to consider are your T-square planet allies. Hey, you've got a good-looking sextile from Jupiter and trine from your sun to Mars. Those 12-6th house axis planets might be happy if you volunteer for people less fortunate than yourself, perhaps at a local hospital.

I am a great believer in choice-centered astrology. You can't change your horoscope but you can change how you work with what you've got.
Wow, just like you have somehow peeked on me. I asked about the sports, because i did some reading and it didn't sound good to me the other aproach you' ve mentioned.

Also I have noticed that I don't quite function well with people who have planets which are forming a grand cross for me in synastry, somehow I feel blocked by them, so I am not sure that that approach would work for me.

Actually in my neighborhood I have a recreation center and both swimming pool and gym there. I am member of a gym, but I have noticed that it takes me so much less mind power to go to swimming pool, than to a gym. And I feel much better swimming, than excercising. It relaxes me, and I have always liked water, any form works for me, baths, river, lakes, sea, swimming pool...Although, I have noticed that I have a lot of strength in my legs, I can walk a lot,but the problem is that I am undecisive, and I waste more energy thinking should I or should I not- than actually doing it. I have been thinking about volonteering too! But it was pointed towards animals. They are my weak spot. Actually I have contacted animal safety and protection organization and offered my service, we have agreed to work together as soon as my schedule gets less cramped.

I have never thought to volonteer to help people, somehow I feel like I don't have nothing to offer to help. Is that weird?

So I agree with you, IMO it is very important to understand self and to know what one has in order to become better. So I am aware that I have energy, but I am also aware that I am not using it to my best interest(hence I am not my best self for other too)and I want to affect that as much as possible. Thank you for this great reply!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-03-2016, 10:33 PM
BbI BbI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
That sextile to Jupiter in the 5th is a nice release point. Jupiter in 5th is creative projects, risky ventures, sports, gambling. Taurus/Jupiter is artistic, loves to collect valuable items, live in luxury, see beautiful places.

So traveling to cool places to sell your artistic crafts? Going to sports events with fan clubs as a tour guide? LOL
It's like a puzzle, and you are seeing pieces, and I don't know why I don't see it. So basically everything that I am dwelling upon it's my release point. I am artsy and creative and I want to make jewelry/clothes/greeting cards for long time but in the end I don't do it because I feel like it wouldn't be good enough. So I just think about it.

Ok now I see a pattern. Less thinking, more doing. Seems like intuitively somehow I got the feeling how to get better use of the energy, but now I am becoming aware of it and can use it more intentionally.It's just hard to go against this nagging feeling that it is not good enough. Argh...

But awesome feedback, thanks, those are just the things I actually (would) like to do.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BbI For This Useful Post:
katydid (03-03-2016)
Reply

Tags
energy, tsquare

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.