Will I be accepted by these group of people?

summer92

This horary chart is about me getting accepted into a group of people (society to be exact).I've gone for one of their events in the past which made me feel quite uncomfortable as I brought along wrong company with me.We all have common interests,but the timing was wrong.

I'm represented by Jupiter in House 5 (This is a music related society).I'm not sure if I'd have to interpret them as House 11 (friends) or Public (House 10).It's more about a recreational activity as I'd like to befriend them based on similar interests.I thought the similarity would help me meet people of my kind as I'm finding fitting in with some people very hard and difficult.

Is this signified by Mars (10th house in Scorpio)? No applying aspect between mars and Jupiter,however Mars had a square to my rising by 5 degrees (5 months?) - This happened in December.It made me feel very uncomfortable

I can see that Jupiter and Mars will trine soon (12 degrees apart),12 weeks? I'll be going for their events once again in September which could add up?

I'm unable to interpret more.I would appreciate if someone could help me with this.I found it really hard to interact with people because of clashing tastes in music and other interests,and meshing well with them would help me a lot.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_59_will_i_be_accepted_by_the_society.74589.19280.jpg
    astro_2gw_59_will_i_be_accepted_by_the_society.74589.19280.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 20

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-the group = 11th house = Libra = Venus
-Venus retrogrades back toward Jupiter = + testimony
-querent's co-significator the Moon flows toward Venus = + testimony
-Jupiter is about to change signs and become sign-conjunct with Venus = + testimony
Answer: yes you will eventually be accepted by this group of people (eventually because Saturn is posited in the quesited sign of Libra, which tends to give slow going, and also it is a retrograde Saturn; also because the group's significator, Venus, is slow in motion, because of being retrograde; the Saturn and Venus retrogrades, connected with this group, further indicate that they will be "going back over" or "reconsidering" their original impression about you)

dr. farr

I second Anoop's observation, that is, YOU might want to reconsider IF in fact you WANT to become associated with this group!