Will we hook up again?

Lissa

So this saturday I hookep with a Libra guy at a bonfire...it was pretty nice,Libra guys are usually good kissers,from my experience...and this one wasn't an exception:rolleyes:

We talk and we may be seeing each other again this weekend...At the time,when I posed the question,I was just interested in knowing if we would hook up again but the more we talk the more interesting I find him,though I know it's better for me not to get involved with anyone at this point.Also,he is very cautious...from what we talked so far he is very interesting and funny.

I wonder if this chart can also evaluate the nature of my involvement...or if it only pertains to a potencial hook up as this was the initial question

I think we will hook up again-Venus applies to conjunct Mars and Mars,me,will soon enter Venus dignity where Venus liking for me will grow stronger.The Moon will also trine Mercury,a planet in his house.

And the POF sits right on my end of the matter...I'd say yes.

Cl.gif

Lissa

Hi there Dreamtimez!!I think the early Ascendant shows the fact thatI changed my mind about the question after a while-after I posed the question this guy and I started talking more and know I would like to know if we will talk any further,if he'll be able to keep my interest,if I have his...should I cast another chart?

Lissa

OK,so here's the chart.

Once again Mars and Venus...conjunction with mutual reception.But the Moon is VOC...does it take away the effect of the significators applying conjunction?

The POF is once again in the 4th,though not on the IC this time,so maybe something good will come out of this.But I am puzzled about wether or not the VOC Moon anulates the Venus/Mars conjunction..

Whatwillhappencl.gif

barbh

Account Closed
Hi Lissa

So, you're Mars and he is Venus, both posited in the weak 6th house. Mars, you, is now in Taurus, so you are in his rulership, so in essence, he has power over you. You like him a lot! He, Venus, is in Aries, so he is also in your rulership. Ditto as above. You like each other. The thing is, Venus is very shortly....days....going to enter Taurus, where she will be strong, but will no longer be in the rulership of Mars. In fact, Venus is about to move into the detriment of Mars. Looks like his mood is about to change...:( and he will not be quite so enamoured of you. The moon's next aspect is a trine to Jupiter, but its way out of orb, so void, as you pointed out.
The significators are not applying to a conjunction, at least not in the signs they are currently in. This is called evasion. Venus has to change signs before she will catch up to Mars. Something is going to change before they catch each other. That something is that Venus is going into the detriment of Mars....Venus is going to stop liking Mars quite so much.
So, moon will trine Jupiter....which sounds rather nice, except it rules the 4th....which could mean the end of things.... then it will oppose Venus, the dude. Oppostions usually mean separations, especially as a last aspect.
i don't think much is going to come of this, especially since the moon is technically void. Drats!

barbh

Lissa

Hi there Barbh,thank you for having a look at this!

Venus will be moving into its sign,and Mars will also be in Taurus...won't Venus be receiving Mars by then?Sorry,but I've been messing up my receptions a lot lately...:confused:

But I must agree that the VOC Moon doesn't look too good...And I think the Moon's last aspect is an opposition to Venus,him..so,a separation.

barbh

Account Closed
That term 'receiving' always confuses me, so I tend to avoid it. Venus in Taurus will be in the detriment of Mars. If you look at the little receptions table, Mars is listed under the 'detriment' heading in the Taurus line. That means that any planet that is in Taurus does not like Mars very much. If you wanted to use the term receiving, I suppose you could say that Venus in Taurus is receiving Mars into his detriment, where he is one very unhappy camper, cause he has no power over Venus and Venus doesn't like him very much.
Mars in Taurus is in the rulership and triplicity, and for the time being, terms of Venus, so Mars adores Venus. :rolleyes:

barbh :)