Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-10-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I like spicy food!
Have you tried hot spicy mabo tofu before?

Unread 10-10-2019, 01:14 PM

Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I am reading this book called Hidden. ww2 survivor, they hid and survived. Sad but I feel I have learned history in a deeper and more personal level. Finishing soon.. feels like an accomplishment to finish a book. I bought a momstrology book too, is on sale at an unbelievable cheap price 3 dollar. Written by a twin astrologer. Just read a few pages, pretty interesting.
Unread 10-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
I am reading this book called Hidden. ww2 survivor, they hid and survived. Sad but I feel I have learned history in a deeper and more personal level. Finishing soon.. feels like an accomplishment to finish a book. I bought a momstrology book too, is on sale at an unbelievable cheap price 3 dollar. Written by a twin astrologer. Just read a few pages, pretty interesting.
Thanks Plute
Unread 10-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Account Closed

Can someone please tell me how to delete my charts from this site. I have put up a number of my charts and no longer want it on here.

I have heard this site is dodgy as **** and i want to remove my stuff from here asap.
I come from a family of TOP JUDGES and i will be consulting THEM on how to get this site closed down if anything dodgy happens i.e hacking etc.

REMOVE MY CONTENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Can someone please tell me how to delete my charts from this site. I have put up a number of my charts and no longer want it on here.

I have heard this site is dodgy as **** and i want to remove my stuff from here asap.
I come from a family of TOP JUDGES and i will be consulting THEM on how to get this site closed down if anything dodgy happens i.e hacking etc.

LOL, that is a lot of expression😁
Don't wait, go and look into your subscribed threads and find your stuff and delete it before anything unwanted happens😅
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
LOL, that is a lot of expression😁
Don't wait, go and look into your subscribed threads and find your stuff and delete it before anything unwanted happens😅
Plute! I have put my stuff up everywhere. Why can't the moderators do it. Im sure they can do it with one click. I don't understand why they cant delete you completely from the site and it still leaves you to be able to come on. That to me sounds dodgy. I want it all removed!

I have heard this place is so dodgy. I want out.
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:40 PM

I don't think they will offer you that service. I see other, all kind of forums not just astrology, they just keeps things even after you left so other people or new people in the forum could learn from what others have shared or left in the forum. If I am not wrong, that is usually how forum is like.
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I don't think they will offer you that service. I see other, all kind of forums not just astrology, they just keeps things even after you left so other people or new people in the forum could learn from what others have shared or left in the forum. If I am not wrong, that is usually how forum is like.
Ive deleted my charts. Will continue to try and see where else i put them and will delete.
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Account Closed

I dont give a flying **** about the rules on this site. They are just rules. They are not legally binding. This site has a LEGAL obligation to remove my details from this site - data protection-GDPR.

REMOVE IT!!
Unread 10-10-2019, 03:03 PM

Do you know who the mods are?
Unread 10-10-2019, 03:57 PM

Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
I dont give a flying **** about the rules on this site. They are just rules. They are not legally binding. This site has a LEGAL obligation to remove my details from this site - data protection-GDPR.

REMOVE IT!!
What triggered your emotional distress about this site?
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:

Iím so confused. What happened?

Iím kinda freaked as women keep leaving the forum suddenly like this and idk why. Like should I leave too? What exactly is happening???
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-10-2019)
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:49 PM
Account Closed

Thank you for your messages and concerns.

I am not emotionally distressed. In my sector i have seen fraud, hackers etc and how it can affect your pc, finances and your life.

I know what i'm doing. I have a legal right to say out loud if i think something 'funny' is going on. I have THE most highest integrity and if i think i can save people from getting hacked then i will.

Please don't send me personal messages. As much as i appreciate it i feel this has more chance of getting hacked.

I have heard (and its nothing more than that) that ppl on this site are engaged in legal activity and people are getting hacked. Thats all i know.

Thats all I need to know for me to be like this.

Im outta here.

You lot do what you want. What you feel fits for you.

I have deleted my charts with birth data. As far as i know its all deleted.

If i'm not kicked off here then let me know on this thread. If i'm kicked off you cant message me.....aaahh well.

Nice to meet you....see you in another life time maybe

:l ove::kissi ng::k issing:
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:51 PM

Does GDPR apply to a bulletin board that does not require your personal information, does not process or distribute that information for any other purposes?

You can sift through your posts from your profile (via subscribed threads and also find all posts made by) and edit to remove birth data.
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Iím so confused. What happened?

Iím kinda freaked as women keep leaving the forum suddenly like this and idk why. Like should I leave too? What exactly is happening???
Maybe Mars in Libra?
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:55 PM

Can you please say who told you that??? Like was it someone on the site or someone from real life?

Another poster here said the same and left and said she was reporting to the authorities. She never answered my PM. I used to have my face up on here and stuff... kinda freaky
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:57 PM

This is a real concern though David. Several women have left here in the same way since Iíve joined. Idk something is going on to freak everyone out and I just want to know what
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:58 PM

Honestly @hkk I think the only thing you can do is delete your posts one by one. They wonít delete your account.
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
This is a real concern though David. Several women have left here in the same way since Iíve joined. Idk something is going on to freak everyone out and I just want to know what
Could be a troll or trolls. I going on the assumption that astrology isn't taken seriously enough for it to be anything gov't related.
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Maybe part of it is that putting up personal information on a publicly indexed forum, during periods of high life stress or crisis, makes people paranoid?
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Maybe part of it is that putting up personal information on a publicly indexed forum, during periods of high life stress or crisis, makes people paranoid?
Oh good, I get to say it! "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." -{original author unknown or in dispute}
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Thatís possible. Itís only been women that Iíve noticed leaving. I just want to know if thereís more to it than that
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Oh good, I get to say it! "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." -{original author unknown or in dispute}
Isnít ďtheyĒ a paranoid word?
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Thatís possible. Itís only been women that Iíve noticed leaving. I just want to know if thereís more to it than that
Several men have left also. Joined, posted for a while, and vanished.
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Several men have left also. Joined, posted for a while, and vanished.
I havenít noticed them saying they felt threatened or were reporting to authorities

Tags
chatter, natter