Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #576  
Unread 10-10-2019, 01:08 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I like spicy food!
Have you tried hot spicy mabo tofu before?

Reply With Quote
  #577  
Unread 10-10-2019, 01:14 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 344
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I am reading this book called Hidden. ww2 survivor, they hid and survived. Sad but I feel I have learned history in a deeper and more personal level. Finishing soon.. feels like an accomplishment to finish a book. I bought a momstrology book too, is on sale at an unbelievable cheap price 3 dollar. Written by a twin astrologer. Just read a few pages, pretty interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #578  
Unread 10-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
I am reading this book called Hidden. ww2 survivor, they hid and survived. Sad but I feel I have learned history in a deeper and more personal level. Finishing soon.. feels like an accomplishment to finish a book. I bought a momstrology book too, is on sale at an unbelievable cheap price 3 dollar. Written by a twin astrologer. Just read a few pages, pretty interesting.
Thanks Plute
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Unread 10-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Can someone please tell me how to delete my charts from this site. I have put up a number of my charts and no longer want it on here.

I have heard this site is dodgy as **** and i want to remove my stuff from here asap.
I come from a family of TOP JUDGES and i will be consulting THEM on how to get this site closed down if anything dodgy happens i.e hacking etc.

REMOVE MY CONTENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:02 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Can someone please tell me how to delete my charts from this site. I have put up a number of my charts and no longer want it on here.

I have heard this site is dodgy as **** and i want to remove my stuff from here asap.
I come from a family of TOP JUDGES and i will be consulting THEM on how to get this site closed down if anything dodgy happens i.e hacking etc.

REMOVE MY CONTENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!
LOL, that is a lot of expression😁
Don't wait, go and look into your subscribed threads and find your stuff and delete it before anything unwanted happens😅
Reply With Quote
  #581  
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
LOL, that is a lot of expression😁
Don't wait, go and look into your subscribed threads and find your stuff and delete it before anything unwanted happens😅
Plute! I have put my stuff up everywhere. Why can't the moderators do it. Im sure they can do it with one click. I don't understand why they cant delete you completely from the site and it still leaves you to be able to come on. That to me sounds dodgy. I want it all removed!

I have heard this place is so dodgy. I want out.
Reply With Quote
  #582  
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:40 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 344
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I don't think they will offer you that service. I see other, all kind of forums not just astrology, they just keeps things even after you left so other people or new people in the forum could learn from what others have shared or left in the forum. If I am not wrong, that is usually how forum is like.
Reply With Quote
  #583  
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
I don't think they will offer you that service. I see other, all kind of forums not just astrology, they just keeps things even after you left so other people or new people in the forum could learn from what others have shared or left in the forum. If I am not wrong, that is usually how forum is like.
Ive deleted my charts. Will continue to try and see where else i put them and will delete.
Reply With Quote
  #584  
Unread 10-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I dont give a flying **** about the rules on this site. They are just rules. They are not legally binding. This site has a LEGAL obligation to remove my details from this site - data protection-GDPR.


REMOVE IT!!
Reply With Quote
  #585  
Unread 10-10-2019, 03:03 PM
TreasureForever TreasureForever is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 27
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Do you know who the mods are?
Reply With Quote
  #586  
Unread 10-10-2019, 03:57 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,507
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I dont give a flying **** about the rules on this site. They are just rules. They are not legally binding. This site has a LEGAL obligation to remove my details from this site - data protection-GDPR.


REMOVE IT!!
What triggered your emotional distress about this site?
Reply With Quote
  #587  
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:37 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Can someone please tell me how to delete my charts from this site. I have put up a number of my charts and no longer want it on here.

I have heard this site is dodgy as **** and i want to remove my stuff from here asap.
I come from a family of TOP JUDGES and i will be consulting THEM on how to get this site closed down if anything dodgy happens i.e hacking etc.

REMOVE MY CONTENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!
Iím so confused. What happened?

Iím kinda freaked as women keep leaving the forum suddenly like this and idk why. Like should I leave too? What exactly is happening???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-10-2019)
  #588  
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:49 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Thank you for your messages and concerns.

I am not emotionally distressed. In my sector i have seen fraud, hackers etc and how it can affect your pc, finances and your life.

I know what i'm doing. I have a legal right to say out loud if i think something 'funny' is going on. I have THE most highest integrity and if i think i can save people from getting hacked then i will.

Please don't send me personal messages. As much as i appreciate it i feel this has more chance of getting hacked.

I have heard (and its nothing more than that) that ppl on this site are engaged in legal activity and people are getting hacked. Thats all i know.

Thats all I need to know for me to be like this.

Im outta here.

You lot do what you want. What you feel fits for you.

I have deleted my charts with birth data. As far as i know its all deleted.

If i'm not kicked off here then let me know on this thread. If i'm kicked off you cant message me.....aaahh well.

Nice to meet you....see you in another life time maybe

:l ove::kissi ng::k issing:
Reply With Quote
  #589  
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:51 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,206
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Does GDPR apply to a bulletin board that does not require your personal information, does not process or distribute that information for any other purposes?

You can sift through your posts from your profile (via subscribed threads and also find all posts made by) and edit to remove birth data.
Reply With Quote
  #590  
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:52 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,507
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Iím so confused. What happened?

Iím kinda freaked as women keep leaving the forum suddenly like this and idk why. Like should I leave too? What exactly is happening???
Maybe Mars in Libra?
Reply With Quote
  #591  
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:55 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,069
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Can you please say who told you that??? Like was it someone on the site or someone from real life?

Another poster here said the same and left and said she was reporting to the authorities. She never answered my PM. I used to have my face up on here and stuff... kinda freaky
Reply With Quote
  #592  
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:57 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,069
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

This is a real concern though David. Several women have left here in the same way since Iíve joined. Idk something is going on to freak everyone out and I just want to know what
Reply With Quote
  #593  
Unread 10-10-2019, 04:58 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,069
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Honestly @hkk I think the only thing you can do is delete your posts one by one. They wonít delete your account.
Reply With Quote
  #594  
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:00 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,507
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
This is a real concern though David. Several women have left here in the same way since Iíve joined. Idk something is going on to freak everyone out and I just want to know what
Could be a troll or trolls. I going on the assumption that astrology isn't taken seriously enough for it to be anything gov't related.
Reply With Quote
  #595  
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:00 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
This is a real concern though David. Several women have left here in the same way since Iíve joined. Idk something is going on to freak everyone out and I just want to know what
Maybe part of it is that putting up personal information on a publicly indexed forum, during periods of high life stress or crisis, makes people paranoid?
Reply With Quote
  #596  
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:04 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,507
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Maybe part of it is that putting up personal information on a publicly indexed forum, during periods of high life stress or crisis, makes people paranoid?
Oh good, I get to say it! "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." -{original author unknown or in dispute}
Reply With Quote
  #597  
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:07 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Maybe part of it is that putting up personal information on a publicly indexed forum, during periods of high life stress or crisis, makes people paranoid?
Thatís possible. Itís only been women that Iíve noticed leaving. I just want to know if thereís more to it than that
Reply With Quote
  #598  
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:07 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Oh good, I get to say it! "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." -{original author unknown or in dispute}
Isnít ďtheyĒ a paranoid word?
Reply With Quote
  #599  
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:08 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 22,507
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Thatís possible. Itís only been women that Iíve noticed leaving. I just want to know if thereís more to it than that
Several men have left also. Joined, posted for a while, and vanished.
Reply With Quote
  #600  
Unread 10-10-2019, 05:10 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Several men have left also. Joined, posted for a while, and vanished.
I havenít noticed them saying they felt threatened or were reporting to authorities
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chatter, natter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.