Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-03-2019, 09:21 AM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
So according to you, there is a problem with my soul?
Sometimes people just share advice to help, you know. Doesnt mean that they are luring in the bushes- specifically out to get you or pinpoint your failures/weaknesses/shortcomings, uranus.

Y

Unread 10-03-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnest View Post
Sometimes people just share advice to help, you know. Doesnt mean that they are luring in the bushes- specifically out to get you or pinpoint your failures/weaknesses/shortcomings, uranus.

Y
Can you elaborate?
Unread 10-03-2019, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Sleeping well can save your soul, probably
Passi,

Do you have Islamic background? I'm surprise you know about Hira cave.
Unread 10-03-2019, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Can you elaborate?
Why looking at it as there is something wrong with your soul rather than seeing it as a general advice that is coming from maybe a personal experience in regards to the other person that wanted to share it? Dont know if thats the case but seems like a possibility.

Y

Last edited by ynnest; 10-03-2019 at 09:48 AM.
Unread 10-03-2019, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Why looking at it as there is something wrong with your soul rather than seeing it as a general advice that is coming from maybe a personal experience in regards to the other person that wanted to share it? Dont know if thats the case but seems like a possibility.

Y
Dude, the advice is good. However, the deeper problem isn't come within the area which have been suggested. The problem is I can't stop smoking cigarette, thus why I can't sleep. Seen?
Unread 10-03-2019, 10:05 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
The US is much bigger than the UK, so there is more land for schools and more people there.
True. Itís the mindset rather than the population
Unread 10-03-2019, 10:09 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Hit me with it. How much money you're paying to the drug enterpreneur for telling you to sleep for 7-8 hours a day?
Nothing. Family are doctors. Friends are doctors. General knowledge of sleeping and how I feel is if u get less than 6 hours I donít feel so good. I have always felt like this. If your body can take it and your okay with it then thatís all that matters. I just feel that you should try it st least. Itís not easy. I know itís not easy especially if your mind works overtime due to negativity but I try. Eye mask and blackout curtains help to darken the room
Unread 10-03-2019, 10:12 AM
Account Closed

You donít pay the docs in the uk. We have nhs national health service so itís free. If you work you just pay for your medication prescriptions. You can pay the docs if you go private.

Donald trump wants the nhs
Unread 10-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Dude, the advice is good. However, the deeper problem isn't come within the area which have been suggested. The problem is I can't stop smoking cigarette, thus why I can't sleep. Seen?
That explains it then. Poor you. Can you switch to those new methods now. The pretend smoke? Whatís it called
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (10-03-2019)
Unread 10-03-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Ok uranus, thank you for sharing your deep problem here, appreciate it!

Y
Unread 10-03-2019, 11:09 AM

I need A LOT of sleep, if any hours are missed it needs added on plus the usual 8 hours at least every night. A routine works best to keep this going and I actually prefer waking up early to sleeping late, so off to bed I go and fall asleep with my phone in my hand.
Unread 10-03-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I need A LOT of sleep, if any hours are missed it needs added on plus the usual 8 hours at least every night. A routine works best to keep this going and I actually prefer waking up early to sleeping late, so off to bed I go and fall asleep with my phone in my hand.
Wow thank you for telling all of us this my bear!

Y
Unread 10-03-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
You don’t pay the docs in the uk. We have nhs national health service so it’s free. If you work you just pay for your medication prescriptions. You can pay the docs if you go private.

Donald trump wants the nhs
Actually you all pay, because it isn't really free. It comes from taxing most of the working population.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Unread 10-03-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Passi,

Do you have Islamic background? I'm surprise you know about Hira cave.
Itís not like one has to go to the dark web to find it.
Unread 10-03-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
In predicting the last Election, I was using Terrence McKenna's Novelty Theory--the increasing desire for more and more of the different and the unusual. I thought having a female President would be more novel than having a wealthy man of European descent. But Hillary was cleverly portrayed by the opposition as a continuation of the "same old thing", with her gender a secondary consideration. Given the bizarre appearance, mannerisms, actions and personality of her opponent, I'd say the Novelty Theory got it right: They both won--she got by far the most votes, he got the reins of power. I'm watching to see where the theory takes us next.
How do you think such a theory lines up with geopolitical influences that exceed the maximum 8 year-term of any one president? Some find voting for the prez futile because "it doesn't matter who is in office anyway", yet it seems logical to me that you wouldn't predicate major multi-year strategic decisions on the shifting sands on the head of a president.
Unread 10-03-2019, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Being a Gemini, I'm extremely curious about those videos. Can you share them with me through PM? I'd like to see how Gemini is depicted in those videos.
Since it's been literally more than half a decade since I've seen that series, it might take me some time to find those on the website. In the meanwhile you can head on over to the website called efukt and trawl around. I'll see if I can find it when I was some more time.
Unread 10-03-2019, 01:52 PM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
How do you think such a theory lines up with geopolitical influences that exceed the maximum 8 year-term of any one president? Some find voting for the prez futile because "it doesn't matter who is in office anyway", yet it seems logical to me that you wouldn't predicate major multi-year strategic decisions on the shifting sands on the head of a president.
I have a strong suspicion that Presidents are secretly selected by the Military Industrial Technological Complex, then "plausibly" elected. Many domestic policies seem to be open to actual Presidential decisions though. Also, the MITC is itself subject to the Novelty Theory.

Last edited by david starling; 10-03-2019 at 02:06 PM.
Unread 10-03-2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I have a strong suspicion that Presidents are secretly selected by the Military Industrial Technological Complex, then "plausibly" elected. Many domestic policies seem to be open to actual Presidential decisions though. Also, the MITC is itself subject to the Novelty Theory.
Wow! Can this even be true!? That there are people behind all of these decisions!? No way! It just can't be true because I am too stupid to believe it!

Y
Unread 10-03-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I'm waiting until you wake up and update us about your sleep

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 10-03-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Wow! Can this even be true!? That there are people behind all of these decisions!? No way! It just can't be true because I am too stupid to believe it!

Y
There cannot of course be a secret government behind the government! Of course not!

No way! Thats way to uncomfortable for me to handle!

Y
Unread 10-03-2019, 02:30 PM

davidstarling just made a genius ground breaking discovery! Hey everyone!

Y
Unread 10-03-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Coffee is cheaper than cigarettes. You have to cut it off by mid afternoon though.
Unread 10-03-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
efukt
Reminds me of the time when I generated random memes while waiting for ppl in discord.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 10-03-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
When I quit cigarettes back in December 2018, I used nicotine throat lozenges for a week and then went to nothing when I hit about a week or so of using the lozenges. I have asthma and I smoked 2 packs a day of Newport Menthol Hundreds right up until I quit and I can breathe so much better now.

Occasionally, I'll have a cigarette craving, but it's bearable. I'd never tried to quit before that though, so I don't know what other methods work or don't, but I imagine the nicotine patches are less successful. Half of the experience of smoking a cigarette for me is going outside and enjoying the fresh air as I burn my lungs. lol

Whenever I was sitting in a cafe craving a cigarette (used to smoke a couple every 20 minutes to a half hour), I'd just go for a short walk. Focusing was really hard, but it got better after a month or so. I also quit drinking caffeine at the same time for a few months. I used to drink about 8 espresso shots a day until I took a cold turkey break on the same day I quit the lozenges. Didn't even have a headache.

Out of all the addictions I've quit, cigarettes were the hardest.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (10-03-2019)
Unread 10-03-2019, 03:12 PM

Menthol cigarettesÖ Fresh airÖ Makes sense I guess
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
moonkat235 (10-03-2019), SunConjunctUranus (10-03-2019)