Which rising sign dislikes which rising sign?

Eanahsti

Some things that I have noticed when a certain rising sign dislikes another is that they dislike the 3rd sign after their own. So for example, Aquarius doesn’t like Taurus and Taurus doesn’t like Leo and Leo doesn’t like Scorpio and Scorpio doesn’t like Aquarius. This is based off what I noticed as an Aquarius rising.
I know about six Scorpio risings and they all give off this vibe that they don’t like me :(. Maybe it’s just their demeanor, but I can still never get close to them even though I really love their personality. That’s also something I noticed.
Maybe when we go clockwise, it tells us the signs that we do like. For example, Aquarius likes Scorpio likes Leo likes Taurus likes Aquarius.
My mom who is a Leo ascendant has a hard time getting close with Taurus risings. Even if she wants to as well.
Anyways this theory isn’t too consistent so you guys should post some theories about what rising sign dislikes/likes which rising sign!

Eanahsti

My Aries asc struggles with Leos.

Hmm I have a few questions...
What house is your Leo in and do you have either of those in Saturn or in bad aspect?
Do you have intercepted signs?
Last question, is your Aries ascendant near the end of the degrees?
Sorry I asked a lot, I’m just trying to see some sort of pattern if there is.

IleneK

Premium Member
Signs that are of the same modality,[ ie., cardinal, fixed, mutable] have the greatest tension between them, since they only make hard aspects to each other [square or opposition.
For example, in this thread, most references are to challenges between fixed signs. As in the opening thread:
Some things that I have noticed when a certain rising sign dislikes another is that they dislike the 3rd sign after their own. So for example, Aquarius doesn’t like Taurus and Taurus doesn’t like Leo and Leo doesn’t like Scorpio and Scorpio doesn’t like Aquarius.​
The reference to the 3rd sign after or before is what constitutes a square.

Hope this helps a bit.

Eanahsti

Signs that are of the same modality,[ ie., cardinal, fixed, mutable] have the greatest tension between them, since they only make hard aspects to each other [square or opposition.
For example, in this thread, most references are to challenges between fixed signs. As in the opening thread:
Some things that I have noticed when a certain rising sign dislikes another is that they dislike the 3rd sign after their own. So for example, Aquarius doesn’t like Taurus and Taurus doesn’t like Leo and Leo doesn’t like Scorpio and Scorpio doesn’t like Aquarius.​
The reference to the 3rd sign after or before is what constitutes a square.

Hope this helps a bit.

Yes it did! Your’s is probably a better way of saying it than mine hahaaha 😂

OuterPlanets89

Some things that I have noticed when a certain rising sign dislikes another is that they dislike the 3rd sign after their own. So for example, Aquarius doesn’t like Taurus and Taurus doesn’t like Leo and Leo doesn’t like Scorpio and Scorpio doesn’t like Aquarius. This is based off what I noticed as an Aquarius rising.
I know about six Scorpio risings and they all give off this vibe that they don’t like me :(. Maybe it’s just their demeanor, but I can still never get close to them even though I really love their personality. That’s also something I noticed.
Maybe when we go clockwise, it tells us the signs that we do like. For example, Aquarius likes Scorpio likes Leo likes Taurus likes Aquarius.
My mom who is a Leo ascendant has a hard time getting close with Taurus risings. Even if she wants to as well.
Anyways this theory isn’t too consistent so you guys should post some theories about what rising sign dislikes/likes which rising sign!
That's interesting because all of the Scorpios I know dislike or even hate Leos. They're still drawn to each other because both are strong fixed personalities, but the Scorpios I know usually make it a point to bring Leos' egos back down to earth.

That's mostly in general though -- not necessarily for Rising signs. Although the people I know with Scorp risings tend to do the same.

I think this general trend is seen in the Pluto generations too, as the "Boomers" are mostly Pluto in Leo and the "Millennials" are mostly Pluto in Scorpio. Granted there's always some tension between younger/older generations, but these two seem to have a unique distaste for each other.

CapAquaPis

Cancer rising here, the signs I can't get along are Aries, Taurus, Leo, somewhat a problem with Virgo, not well with Scorpio, maybe Sagittarius and Capricorns in ascendant signs. I can relate the most with Gemini and Libra, but with this ascendant sign, it turns complicated. The best rising for me are Aquarius and Pisces, noting Aquarius is my sun and moon sign conjunct 6 degrees in the 8th.

In the life cycles going by years, it starts with one's rising (and sun) sign (mine is Cancer with Aquarius, but it's more like Leo and Pisces). The toughest years in my life are under Scorpio (strongly in 1983 and 95, 2007 and 19; and lesser extent for 1988-expect 2024 to be problematic, 2000 and 2012). However, the Scorpio year is combined with Gemini...and another way is Aries with Scorpio.

starsRus

I’m a Scorpio rising square Leo sun, Venus and Jupiter and they all square Uranus . Most people in my life I’ve got on well with have been Scorpio’s and Aquarian’s (sun).

My daughter is a Scorpio rising and sun and her brother is a Pisces’s rising Leo sun . They don’t get on or see eye to eye, but my son don’t have no planets in water and is dominated by mercury and Uranus, he sees her as overly emotional and dramatic. ( this coming from a Leo )

My daughters BF is also a Leo with Leo stellium but unsure of his rising . It’s weird how she’s gone for a Leo . I also have a Leo stellium within a kite like her BF and I see a lot of similar traits.