This looks... interesting. Input please! Transit Q on my chart

I was looking at future transits in my chart for fun and saw that a day in 2022 has some interesting conjunctions. I'm not too skilled at reading transits and would love your input!

The thing I'm most confused about is that I'm a very career oriented person, not focused on romance but it looks like some things are lining up in my love life on this day.

I see Mars on my descendent, Juno conjunct Moon, Psyche conjunct Psyche, Ceres conjunct Pluto, Uranus trine Sun/Mercury, Vesta conjunct Lilith. (The fact that I point out Mars is because I'm attracted to Mars types typically, regardless of gender.)

There's probably more I'm not seeing.

I know some of you may not put too much importance on asteroids/Lilith but their transits have played an important part in my past. For example, Lilith was perfectly conjunct my Moon the day my mom died. I think it being in my third house does mean it's strong in my personality and I'm heavily influenced. I also just seem to be very swayed by minor transits because of my Pisces Moon and other mutable placements :,))) :lol:

Just curious what it might mean. I will be doing some traveling once COVID is over, (knock on wood), and am in the process of switching careers at the moment.

Sept juno conjunct moon.jpg

Edit: That image is blurry, let me try reuploading...

horoscope-synastry-chart8s__transits_11-9-1992_13-17_a_7-9-2022_12-00.png

Last edited: