Matrimonial announcement

Noemi

My question is how to make the most effective matrimonial announcement with a little bit help from astrology :)
Of course rulers of the 1st and 7th should be in positive aspects but still I'm searching for more informations about other factors like even signs of the axes.

whiteflame1997

Hello c:

I didn't understand my astrology knowlegede isn't that strong sorry X)

but i felt bad to leave without a comment on this empty page...so tada~ :)

via

My question is how to make the most effective matrimonial announcement with a little bit help from astrology :)
Of course rulers of the 1st and 7th should be in positive aspects but still I'm searching for more informations about other factors like even signs of the axes.

what you want is election astrology, not horary

tsmall

Premium Member

Fixed signs are best if you want something to last.

Noemi

Ok, I wasn't sure about the astrology type.
Fixed signs as the axes, how about the rulers? If their in the mutable signs it will propably work differently.
If I can't have positive aspects; Is it better to have none of aspects between rulers of 1st and 7th or to have whatever, even inharmonius aspects?
What about Sun and Moon?