Confused...! :(

Kalilak711

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my chart and offer some insight into my TOTAL CONFUSION? I am ON my toes here, and I'm afraid they'll break soon... I just need to know if there is a world beyond this one or if I'm just crazy!!! @_@

MUCH THANKS~~ to all who reply!

Attachments

• kvp.jpg
    kvp.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 24

Vista

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my chart and offer some insight into my TOTAL CONFUSION? I am ON my toes here, and I'm afraid they'll break soon... I just need to know if there is a world beyond this one or if I'm just crazy!!! @_@

MUCH THANKS~~ to all who reply!

Your question is very general so you will need to be more specific. I can see you are having problems, but what exactly are the issues at hand here? Also, I think it would be easier to post a chart without all those extra astroids included. Do it with Part of Fortune, Chiron and maybe Lilith.

Flowergirl

As a fellow Piscean with an angular Neptune I understand being confused. It's a life long inconveniece. But your Neptune is within 8 degrees of your DC. Is it possible that your time of birth is a little bit off?

Kalilak711

Your question is very general so you will need to be more specific. I can see you are having problems, but what exactly are the issues at hand here? Also, I think it would be easier to post a chart without all those extra astroids included. Do it with Part of Fortune, Chiron and maybe Lilith.

I know I'm a Pisces, and have Pisces throughout my chart... but I just need to know how I can make use of these...feelings I get, and things I see- according to my chart's strengths. I want to try to bring that peace to everyone somehow. ... I am not that experienced with astrology; my knowledge of it is scattered. I am legitimately seeking answers here... ANY help, even the smallest amount would be of great help to me at this point... I am REALLY starting to lose it... it really is hard to tell what is real anymore. :(((

Attachments

• bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Kalilak711

As a fellow Piscean with an angular Neptune I understand being confused. It's a life long inconveniece. But your Neptune is within 8 degrees of your DC. Is it possible that your time of birth is a little bit off?

I mean, it could be off on my birth certificate...but I used my time of birth as I know it. What does that mean? Is it not supposed to be that way? Does that mean my whole chart is wrong or something? :/

Vista

Well, the issue is one that's rather hard for me to talk about... I'm not sure what reaction most people have when I tell them, but it is most always negative. Sigh.. I was just wondering if there is anything that may point towards a 'spiritual awakening'? Well, actually.... I'm just going to say it.. they communicate with me. Not sure who, I just know they exist. I just need to know what I can do to bring that side to this. I mean, I know I'm a Pisces, and have Pisces throughout my chart... but I just need to know how I can make use of these...feelings I get, and things I see- according to my chart's strengths. I want to try to bring that peace to everyone somehow. ... I am not that experienced with astrology; my knowledge of it is scattered. I am legitimately seeking answers here... ANY help, even the smallest amount would be of great help to me at this point... I am REALLY starting to lose it... it really is hard to tell what is real anymore. :(((

Oh well first off let me reassure you that you are right at home on this website with your gifts of communicating with the spiritual world. Take a little time and explore some of the other threads/topics and you will find posts on this subject with many who speak about the same abilities.

I see your Moon is unaspected by any major aspects, this is very unusual and I wonder if partly responsible for your inability to channel the energy constructively? Your Jupiter is also square your Sun Mercury conjunction too, again making it harder for you to focus your energy although the gifts are certainly there. The Moon rules your emotions, Sun is who you are, and Mercury is your thought pattern. Jupiter brings help or luck wherever it's placed in your chart although when placed in the 12th house it isn't quite as beneficial as it could be when elsewhere in the chart. It does bring help to the native when needed though, but it's in the house of hidden matters in challenging aspect to Sun/Mer. I hope others will chime in and try and help you. I am extremely intuitive myself, however not to the point that I get messages like you and others do.

If for some reason you don't get responses right away, comment again and it will move your post up to the top again. Sometimes posts get pushed out of the new posts section quickly, hence are not seen by other forum members unless they are looking in the section.

Sometimes you time of birth can be off a little than what is recorded on your birth certificate. I know mine is off by a few minutes earlier. To determine this one must do rectification. Many times it doesn't make a lot of difference, however if you have planets about to change houses or early or late degree angles, this can change with a few minute off and make the rulers completely different. The only problem with rectification is that it can be time consuming to figure out. Best to go with what you have for now....

Crystal Starseed

Well, the issue is one that's rather hard for me to talk about... I'm not sure what reaction most people have when I tell them, but it is most always negative. Sigh.. I was just wondering if there is anything that may point towards a 'spiritual awakening'? Well, actually.... I'm just going to say it.. they communicate with me. Not sure who, I just know they exist. I just need to know what I can do to bring that side to this. I mean, I know I'm a Pisces, and have Pisces throughout my chart... but I just need to know how I can make use of these...feelings I get, and things I see- according to my chart's strengths. I want to try to bring that peace to everyone somehow. ... I am not that experienced with astrology; my knowledge of it is scattered. I am legitimately seeking answers here... ANY help, even the smallest amount would be of great help to me at this point... I am REALLY starting to lose it... it really is hard to tell what is real anymore. :(((

Hey Kalilak.

I think it is part of the journey of awakening to learn how to separate one's own thoughts from those given by guides or other entities. I would suggest a grounding meditation to still your mind, also simple breathing meditations. Once you have an 'empty', silent, or still mind you will be in a position to ask your guides questions then await the answers in whatever form you receive them, whether visually or audibly or both. You can also take Rescue Remedy, or Cherry Plum Flower essence if you feel like you might be going mad!

Astrologically, uranus has just passed over your natal sun conjunct mercury, and is still conjuncting it from Aries, activating your natal sun/mercury square jupiter and sun/mercury sextile saturn.
Now uranus traditionally pertains to awakening, so by activating these natal configurations which for me is the dichotomy between your own strong intuitions and expansive feelings (sun/mercury in Pisces square jupiter in cancer) and what is required or expected of you by others which can restrict your mind and being in negative form (sun/mercury sextile saturn in Capricorn) it's also prompting you to re-experience these aspects of your consciousness in a new, perhaps more spiritual way.
Ideally, you go with the flow of your feelings (pisces-cancer) but you have the ability to integrate all the parts of your consciousness/mind very well and in a way which is rational, not confusing (pisces-capricorn).

Now your jupiter and moon positions are in mutual reception, which means that these houses and signs behave as if they are conjunct. This means that you can express your feelings very well, especially through some creative outlet such as writing, so keeping a journal of your experiences an thoughts would be a good idea, so that you can reflect and chart your progress; it also suggests that a way out of your confusion would be to read up on the subject and possibly seek out an expert or teacher in the field (moon in Sag in 5th).
Your other ruler, neptune, is conjunct uranus in Capricorn in 6th, which suggests that the path to enlightenment and spiritual development for you is paved with small steps, slowly but surely, and the more routine the better. Ground yourself and meditate every day and practice awareness exercises every day. You will find this might be the best way to develop your intuition, spirituality and your rational mind as well, so that you can tell which is which, and there won't be any confusion!

As the solar system moves into the torsion field at the centre of the galactic plane, there will be increasingly strange energies occuring on our planet also, and it may be that you are also starting to feel this shift happening within your consciousness, too. It's nothing to be afraid of, it's just new energies and they won't harm us, but it might mean you become more psychic and start developing some exciting spiritual gifts. It is an exciting time we are living in, as we all become lighter and more aware, despite the outward turmoil and necessary insurrections. Hope this helps. Namaste.

Flowergirl

Maybe what you can do is join a psychic development group that you feel comfortable with. There you will learn to ground yourself, which is very important if you have these kind of psychic experiences and learn to make the most of it. Often when we are too open, we are vulnerable by being 'up in the clouds' too much and not fully in the moment in our bodies experiencing human life. We are spiritual beings on a mission to live a human life and those who are very sensitive need to learn to visualise grounding themselves to be of use in this world. There is plenty of info about this on the web and on youtube too. Educate yourself, I'm sure that will help you.

Have a look at this.

all the best

Last edited:

Kalilak711

OH, by the way; I'll now be cruising over to the spiritual area of this site now that I've logically (astrologically lol) confirmed that I'm not insane. :D !