Is the buyer trustful?

kalinka

Hi there,
recently I have sold an item on ebay. The buyer just wrote that he has transferred the amount but my intuition says I can't trust him.
My question is: Will I receive the money for my sale? Can I trust the buyer?
What do you think?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• horarychart1.png
    horarychart1.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

kalinka

Venus and Mars(the buyer) are in mutual receptions, which is a favorable indication. Now I want to see positive aspects between Jupiter (his money) and Venus, Moon or Mercury (my bank account). However Venus only applies in sextile to Saturn and Mars makes a square to Saturn, then a sextile to Jupiter. So Saturn could have the role of the collector of light between Mars and Venus but that's not enough to tell that he will really transfer the money. Mercury only aspects Pluto by sextile. That's also for me a No. Moon's next aspects are a trine to Saturn, an oppositon to mercury (=don't receive the money) and a sextile to neptune (=delusion will be revealed).

Last edited:

kalinka

the buyer did not pay the item. Today I did get an email from ebay that they have to cancel the selling because the buyer isn't registered anymore. So his Mars beeing in his own detriment was an indication, too that he was lying to me.