Will There Be Some Divine Intervention?

PiscesDream

Hello,

this refers to the thread in the Relations section When Will They Stop?. Please read it first in order to get the grasp of the whole picture.

This is quite an annoying group of people and this is almost certainly connected to the issue of a female jealousy, please read Do They Have Something Going On?.

I did receive in my dream cca 1,5 years ago a message with a religious undertone in it - I was climbing the staircase together with some truly religious people (this is an encouraging sign) and I heard a voice saying in the background:

"This is the one being mocked by everyone - in the meantime...".

I do take this as an encouraging sign and I do therefore ask the horary question: "Will There Be Some Divine Intervention?"

This is also an excellent training for the horary astrologers :wink:.

I do see the Chiron associated with the Divine Intervention in the 9th house and applying to conjunct the Sun the 1st house ruler also in the 9th house. Should I take it as YES?

In the meantime I have found out the Sabian symbol for the True Node 13-14 degrees of Gemini in the 11th house:

"Bridging Physical Space And Social Distinctions, Two Men Communicate Telepathically"

I find this truly amazing, because this horary question relates to the fact that my neigbours are 24/7 interfering in my privacy with the help of the people skilled in the telepathy...

And also - in the meantime I have found on the Internet an analysis of the horary chart where the Deus Ex-Machina was playing a very significant role - and the author claims that in such cases the True Node is always crucial to the overall scenario...Unbelievable...

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Last edited:

PiscesDream

The attached chart with the aspects are below.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:smile:.

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_there_be_some_divine_intervention_hr.50050.21615.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 25
  • astro_2at_will_there_be_some_divine_intervention_hr.46860.5877.jpg
    astro_2at_will_there_be_some_divine_intervention_hr.46860.5877.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 31

PiscesDream

Hello,

I tried to consult this with the author of the Deus Ex-Machina article, he is a professional astrolger. However, if anyone here does have any suggestions how should one proceed in analysing this particular horary question, you are welcome to write it down here.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:wink:.

Last edited:

Ouranos

Hello PiscesDream,
Both your significators the Sun and the Moon are peregrine, going nowhere with this question. And the Sun is in the last degree of Pisces conjunct Fixed Star Scheat (Mars/Mercury nature). You need to move on, there is no future and development to your question.
The 9th House relates to 'religion' but 'spirituality' or spiritual quest is the 12th.
Hinduism refers to this house as the ultimate goal of liberation, from the suffering and the continuous cycle of births and deaths.
Part of Spirit or "Daimon" in Greek is at 5Gem46 conjunct the Moon (co-ruler) and Mars. It shows that a brother or a close male figure shaped your early childhood social environment and perception of the world. Something you need to confront and engage in a healing process. Gemini (Air sign) can lead to mental anxiety and false perceptions.
And the last aspect the Moon will make before leaving Gemini is a square to Venus in Pisces, ruling the 4th (end-of-the matter) in the 9th. Let go about the Divine Intervention, you need to re-center your belief system.

Blessings!
Ouranos

PiscesDream

Hello Ouranos,

thank you for your insights. Could you please define it more specifically?

The message in this dream was connected to the 9th house - the religion. This was a very serious religious message.

How can one re-center their belief system?

Thank you,
all the best,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Ouranos

The fact that you dream about religion does not mean it is a religious message. Religion belongs to human beings (the form), God belongs to spirituality.(the core). And I am not sure that you can interpret a dream in its literal form.
Killing someone in your dream doesn't mean you are going to do it in the reality. Just as dreaming you win a fortune doesn't mean you are going to become rich. Dreams are psychic energies that translate in all kind of forms.

And 'How can one re-center their belief system?'
Know your limits and trust yourself.

Blessings,
Ouranos

PiscesDream

Hello Ouranos,

thank you. I do believe that the message in this dream was real. G-d can see everything.

I have undergone a very serious period of repentance and G-d had sent me this message after these Sodom and Gomorrah characters began sticking their nose into my life 24/7 with the help of their very well paid telepats.

This whole insanity is partially financing someone who according to the astrology was supposed to be my husband according to my destiny, but due to some very unpredicteable circumstances this did not take place - I simply could not call him on time (my ex-partner with his demonic 6th sense who did not want to set me free had taken away from me some of my belongings - as well as his phonenumber).

Since then I began quite often to say that the only phenomenon missing in my life are the extraterrestrials.

I really do not understand what is his/their problem. Already 7 years ago he was not the part of my destiny. He/they have no right to stick their nose into my life, I did not even go out with him for a cup of coffee.

I wonder if I could find out what his/their problem is via the horary question. (Unless they do need some real psychiatric help obviously...)...

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.